GUILTY SC - Devean, 2, & Ja'van Duley, 18 mos, dead in submerged car, Orangeburg, Aug 2010

Makes me freakin' sick. There has got to be a way that these mothers who cannot handle it give up there children. I say give the children to good homes and sterilize the mothers. Maybe if there is no jail time, it could be an option and the prison population would go down too because these mothers will quit killing their children.

A neighbor overheard the cops say the key was still on, in the ignition..

*Shudders* Those poor babies!

m1rft.jpg

The children were buckled in their car seats. The mother said she walked the mile because she didn't have a cellphone. Witness says she did not seem very distressed. Police are holding her on charge of leaving the scene -- but made it clear that they don't believe her story.

Where is the 3rd child the mother has? Why can't they contact the father?

Alot of ???s

So, how did she drive off into the river at 5:00 am in the morning? This really stinks to me.

The car went into the river from a boat ramp at 5:00 am in the morning.....how could it be a freaking accident?

Those poor babies. That is really all I can say. I wouldnt be able to stand seeing an image of this horrid awful person. I hope the other mothers in jail beat the crap out of her and someone chokes her until she cannot breath and lets go just to do it all over again. I would just take a match to her and walk away.

When are mothers going to realize that this is just not the answer...........it solves nothing.

Heartbreaking.

Makes me freakin' sick. There has got to be a way that these mothers who cannot handle it give up there children. I say give the children to good homes and sterilize the mothers. Maybe if there is no jail time, it could be an option and the prison population would go down too because these mothers will quit killing their children.

but they do have that option
all they have to do is call social services & sign away their rights to give the children up for adoption
they're selfish & crazy
I agree sterilization should occur if someone is convicted of killing their children

These are not mothers. If they had any normal mothering instincts they could not harm their child, in fact they would risk their life to save them.

Most mothers would have jumped into that water to pull their children out. Most mothers would have run, at break neck speed, to the nearest phone to get help, not "walked".

And how did the car get into the water, with the children inside, but not her ? Susan Smith all over again, same state even, minus the false description of the man who took her car and children.

Were her clothes soaking wet as she walked to the phone??? I bet not.

Can we get a location on this boat ramp? I would like to see if this would look like a road in the dark.
Remember innocent until proven guilty.
Lots of questions about how deep the water was at the end of the ramp and how fast the car had to be traveling to get it out deep enough for it to sink.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back