1007 users online (164 members and 843 guests)  

Websleuths News

Maryland courthouse caught GHOST on tape

How weird and cool. Have to read.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...st_kent_county

A new $75,000 security system installed July 1 hasn't caught any criminals, but it did capture some haunting images of what appears to be a strange light "walking" in one stairwell.

"It didn't show up to the eye, but it showed up on tape," said security officer Phillip Price.

Security personnel first saw the light while looking at a surveillance tape recorded July 29, and it appeared live for more than an hour the next day.

After noticing the light, Price walked up the stairs and didn't see a thing. But downstairs, where by then a crowd of employees had gathered to watch, the video monitor revealed the strange light proceeding ahead of Price, stopping when he stopped and starting when he started.

At one point, those watching the video feed saw Price walk through the anomaly, they said. That was about the time that Price said he felt something.

"I felt a real chill, I will tell you that," Price said.

I have always said that there is more that goes on in our world than what what science can explain, and more than we were meant to understand
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

DAMN!!! According to this update, they think their ghost is just a bug on the lense. But further investigation is going on.
    http://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20040812_1782.html