1353 users online (266 members and 1087 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2010.08.16 Tim Miller Interview

Mods did not see anywhere please remove if needed

okay I so have to say Tim Miller is awesome he really is

Tim Miller: "What is that? That this family has done NOTHING but lie from the very beginning!" couldn't have said it any better

"They are the most cold blooded family in America" or something like that...made me think of LA mouthing "I love you" to CMA right before testifying without emotion about the day he discovered his niece was nowhere to be found.

I am glad you started this thread. Just watched Tim's interview in the Baez/Cheney presser thread and thought it was OUTSTANDING and TRUTHFUL and deserving of its own thread.

He said there were 3 boxes of records. CM said they were allowed to look at 2, iirc.

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Here is the link to this must see interview-
    http://www.39online.com/videobeta/?w...6-2403c52e74c7
    God Bless Tim!!

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

GREAT interview

I was waiting for someone to start this thread. I don't know how yet. Tim Miller was outstanding. No mincing of words, no guessing at how he feels. Has there ever been a more honest interview on this thread?
    There are lots of people supporting you, Tim.

Tim looks well, rested and back on his game. I'm glad.

I believe that TM may now have to do background checks on all volunteers in the future. Seems to me the people who have nothing to worry about will still volunteer. Anyone who has a background or so much as received a citation for an unseatbelted child will probably not volunteer. This could be a lot of people. jmo

Tim said he will never step foot in Florida again. WOW

Quote Originally Posted by mac66 View Post
    I was waiting for someone to start this thread. I don't know how yet. Tim Miller was outstanding. No mincing of words, no guessing at how he feels. Has there ever been a more honest interview on this thread?
    There are lots of people supporting you, Tim.
    How refreshing to watch someone who is giving an interview about this case without a smirk on his face. Certainly TM is taking this all seriously, unlike Mr. Baez who makes smartalecky remarks to a reporter. She is doing her job even if she brings attention to the fact that you don't know how to do yours. Defense wants no part of TM, for sure, and that should tell everyone something..... jmo

Quote Originally Posted by coco puff View Post
    Tim said he will never step foot in Florida again. WOW
    Maybe he means to find someone missing because if he is testifying he has to come back. jmo

TM states it true.

I honestly feel bad for him and his remark about never stepping on Florida soil again...

Mr. Miller, it's not Florida soil you need to steer clear of, it's people like "cold hearted" Cindy and her family. It's those you see as lying or in cover up mode. It's those who are ungratious towards you and your volunteers. It's those who seem to have something to hide. Please don't let this one sour apple spoil the whole bunch, you are miles above that! I can see your anger for these people are denying justice to Caylee. I truly understand that for I'm outraged myself. Keep on track, as you said, this isn't about Cindy or Casey or the Anthony family, this is about Caylee Marie, child of God. Stand up for her when you take that witness stand. Stand up for all those who are truly missing and not allow ICA to get a free pass. Stand up for Caylee as you've done while in Orlando. You know the truth, Mr. Miller, convey that to those jurors and help get Caylee's justice...your words along with the evidence surrounding Suburban will have those jurors see the light! Don't loose sight of that for these ingrates will get what's coming via KARMA...I am a big believer in what you do to/for others will come back at you, three fold. I await that day...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I just love Tim and all that he stands for!!! He is an angel sent from above......God bless you Tim!!
    "God's sense of justice is much better than our own"- My Dear Darlene

"That was within the first 10 minutes this family knew that Casey had something to do with Caylee's disappearance and murder and started trying to cover up in the very very beginning."

"I was there 10 minutes, when this family 100% lied to me."

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast