2010.08.16 Tim Miller Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendi

Reaction score
Mods did not see anywhere please remove if needed

okay I so have to say Tim Miller is awesome he really is

Tim Miller: "What is that? That this family has done NOTHING but lie from the very beginning!" couldn't have said it any better

"They are the most cold blooded family in America" or something like that...made me think of LA mouthing "I love you" to CMA right before testifying without emotion about the day he discovered his niece was nowhere to be found.

I am glad you started this thread. Just watched Tim's interview in the Baez/Cheney presser thread and thought it was OUTSTANDING and TRUTHFUL and deserving of its own thread.

He said there were 3 boxes of records. CM said they were allowed to look at 2, iirc.

I was waiting for someone to start this thread. I don't know how yet. Tim Miller was outstanding. No mincing of words, no guessing at how he feels. Has there ever been a more honest interview on this thread?
There are lots of people supporting you, Tim.:woohoo:

I believe that TM may now have to do background checks on all volunteers in the future. Seems to me the people who have nothing to worry about will still volunteer. Anyone who has a background or so much as received a citation for an unseatbelted child will probably not volunteer. This could be a lot of people. jmo

Tim said he will never step foot in Florida again. WOW

I was waiting for someone to start this thread. I don't know how yet. Tim Miller was outstanding. No mincing of words, no guessing at how he feels. Has there ever been a more honest interview on this thread?
There are lots of people supporting you, Tim.:woohoo:

How refreshing to watch someone who is giving an interview about this case without a smirk on his face. Certainly TM is taking this all seriously, unlike Mr. Baez who makes smartalecky remarks to a reporter. She is doing her job even if she brings attention to the fact that you don't know how to do yours. Defense wants no part of TM, for sure, and that should tell everyone something..... jmo

TM states it true.

I honestly feel bad for him and his remark about never stepping on Florida soil again...

Mr. Miller, it's not Florida soil you need to steer clear of, it's people like "cold hearted" Cindy and her family. It's those you see as lying or in cover up mode. It's those who are ungratious towards you and your volunteers. It's those who seem to have something to hide. Please don't let this one sour apple spoil the whole bunch, you are miles above that! I can see your anger for these people are denying justice to Caylee. I truly understand that for I'm outraged myself. Keep on track, as you said, this isn't about Cindy or Casey or the Anthony family, this is about Caylee Marie, child of God. Stand up for her when you take that witness stand. Stand up for all those who are truly missing and not allow ICA to get a free pass. Stand up for Caylee as you've done while in Orlando. You know the truth, Mr. Miller, convey that to those jurors and help get Caylee's justice...your words along with the evidence surrounding Suburban will have those jurors see the light! Don't loose sight of that for these ingrates will get what's coming via KARMA...I am a big believer in what you do to/for others will come back at you, three fold. I await that day...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I just love Tim and all that he stands for!!! He is an angel sent from above......God bless you Tim!!

"That was within the first 10 minutes this family knew that Casey had something to do with Caylee's disappearance and murder and started trying to cover up in the very very beginning."

He said there were 3 boxes of records. CM said they were allowed to look at 2, iirc.

The box/boxes that were removed, JB and CM were told by the monitor that he was unsure they were suppose to view them because they were administrative records only, nothing pertaining to areas searched. The monitor made CM sign a paper saying he understood they were only pulling the records temporarily until MN cleared them for viewing. CM signed and hopefully read what he signed but now JB is still spouting off that they were denied those records which is not true. They never finished searching the boxes they had because they claim nothing was in order and there was no identifications on the files. The information on the searches were in the files but no personal information......So, folks what does that tell us here. They are not interested in who was on Surburban because they know they have all that information and if they did backgrounds on these people they came up clean. They are looking for names, addresses, SS#'s so they can do background checks. jmo

"Our records have been in FL for nearly a year and a half. "

"For the second attorney to resign should tell the public something.
This family has done nothing but lie from the very beginning."

Now that this chapter is "moot"...I can't help but wonder where JB and his crack investigative defense team will now direct their highly honed skills.

I love Tim Miller he is the most honest person in the whole case, an says it as it is..NO BS..I joined TES when this all started just as a member couldn't volunteer for Caylee since I live in CA..but I know this is one of the most respected ORG of this type.
Baez I think knows better than taking on TIM,, he will make mincemeat of him.
You go Tim, I know there are thousands of us out here that are behind you an want the same thing "JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE"
Best interview EVER>>> Oh crap Baez will probably have another press after this one..LOL

Essies, thank you so much for sharing this video here!!! The past two days have been emotionally draining for me and this video was exactly what the 'DR' ordered!!! Tim looks very healthy in this video and no words spoken about this case were ever more true!!!
Thank you Tim for all you do, you are a kindred spirit and we are blessed to have you in this world!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member