991 users online (168 members and 823 guests)  

Websleuths News

MA - In the great state of MA, a woman's life is worth $250

I am glad we can finally quantify it....

We have been having an outbreak of fatal domestic violence here in MA. So it was with great interest that I read the case involving the attempted murder, assault and battery and witness intimidation of Mrs. Juan Gonzalez in Fitchburg, MA. After all, she was alive to make the complaint against her husband. He tried to strangle her, and then he took her cell phone to prevent her from reporting the incident.

When police arrived, she told them what happened and stated she was afraid for her life. She had red marks around her neck, and the perp attempted to prevent her from speaking to the officer who responded, so he was promptly arrested.

District court Judge Andrew Mandell ordered Gonzalez to have no contact with his wife and he was then released on $250.00 bond.

I had to re-read the article to make sure I had this information correct. $250.00.

He tried to kill her. What exactly is his incentive not to give another shot I wonder?

http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com...517?source=rss
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

$250 for attempted murder. So, then, when he murders her it will be $500? WTF? This judge is either completely insane or criminally stupid.

I am sensing a theme here....

Erasmo Santos, 37, opened up a can on his 18 year old step daughter when she intervened in him disciplining her younger sister...the man preceded to punch, slap and choke her. He managed to force her down on a bed and preceded to pound away on her with his fists...the victim got away and armed her self with a steak knife-Erasmo promptly picked up his 3 year old son and used him as a human shield.

Police arrived and arrested him for attempted murder, assault and battery and assault.

Guess what his bail was? Same district court I believe....2500.00, which equates to a 250.00 bond.

What the H-E- double hockey sticks???????????????????

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/ne...ward-off-knife
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

I feel very sorry for the people who live in MA.