1088 users online (271 members and 817 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Post Wear wristwatch? Use e-mail? Not for Class of '14

MILWAUKEE – For students entering college this fall, e-mail is too slow, phones have never had cords and the computers they played with as kids are now in museums.

The Class of 2014 thinks of Clint Eastwood more as a sensitive director than as Dirty Harry urging punks to "go ahead, make my day." Few incoming freshmen know how to write in cursive or have ever worn a wristwatch.

These are among the 75 items on this year's Beloit College Mindset List. The compilation, released Tuesday, is assembled each year by two officials at this private school of about 1,400 students in Beloit, Wis.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_mindset_list

Now *I* feel old, LOL!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Thanks for the post! When I knew that I'd be purchasing a high school graduation gift for a young lady whom I've known since birth (I was among the hosts for her mom's baby shower), I knew immediately what said gift would be: Personalized note cards and a Cross pen. I'm pleased to know that there are still young people who value the art of written correspondence, and I look forward to a handwritten note from this lovely young woman once she is settled in her campus dorm room.