2010.08.17 -Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiche

Reaction score
Jane Velez Mitchell has Hollars on...

wow caller is saying she hates the fact Ron is in jail.
mods please merge for JVM thread if need be

2010.08.17 -Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
Levi and Hollars are guest tonight. Figured I would open a thread a little late.

TH ? dont know his name says "Details like this can turn cases"

JVM: how would Misty know whats happened down by the river?
GMFlo: i'm sure she (Misty) was carried down there by Tommy and Joe

I'm watching. JVM questions how Misty would know what happened if she was "cowering" under the covers as she alleges. Grandma Hollars saying she's sure MC was taken to the river and shown where Haleigh was put. Sentencing on the drug charges in October; she's facing 240 yrs. in prison. JVM asking what MC's strategy is; if this statement about Haleigh is her bargaining chip for the drug sentencing.

GMFlo says she wishes they would send her down there and put her in the cell with Misty for about a week, she'd get it outta her.

Geesh

Gramma H says if they put her in the cell with Misty for a week, she'd get the truth outta her.

Good grief G Flo.
"Joe's line nun of the others, he didn't pass a lie detector"
"Joe was wantin that machine gun"

JVM had to ask her to repeat

Wants to be put in the jail cell with Misty for a week. She'll get that information out of her!

Shes afraid Misty is going away for a long time.

Should we believe her this time? JVM
And my answer is "NO"! How could she have known what was going on in such detail if she was hiding under the covers. Why wasn't Jr. screaming? And when does entering a house to steal a firearm escalate into kidnapping and murdering a child? :waitasec: MOO

Haleigh discussion is over, nothing really knew discussed, just about what the latest Mysty story from her lawyer is.

Gramma H tried to say that people didn't understand the type of kid Joe is and JVM kind of took her off that topic(not purposely)

JVM wanted to know why Joe would want Haleigh if he was looking for a machine gun, granny said "cause he was fixin to get that gun" ...

wow caller is saying she hates the fact Ron is in jail.
mods please merge for JVM thread if need be

Should we believe her this time? JVM

TH ? dont know his name says "Details like this can turn cases"

Good grief G Flo.
"Joe's line nun of the others, he didn't pass a lie detector"
"Joe was wantin that machine gun"

JVM had to ask her to repeat

Wants to be put in the jail cell with Misty for a week. She'll get that information out of her!

Shes afraid Misty is going away for a long time.

They cut off the pro-Ron phone caller lol.

Levi blurtedout "he's a drug dealer!" lol. None of the panel thought it was a good idea to help out Ron.

Yes, they did. But it never ceases to amaze me that some women/men support a drug dealer, actively dealing while holding custody of his son. I personally don't think parenting was high on his priority list; but this is JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff