OR - 13 year old boy sexually assaulted in Park

snipped from the op's article...

Police spokeswoman Pam Yazzolino said today that it is really very rare for an assault like this to occur between two strangers.

"The most disturbing thing is the stranger-to-stranger factor," said Yazzolino.

snipped from the op's article...

Police spokeswoman Pam Yazzolino said today that it is really very rare for an assault like this to occur between two strangers.

"The most disturbing thing is the stranger-to-stranger factor," said Yazzolino.

Most disturbing thing it's stranger to stranger? What? Well, Pam it happens all the time. At least here in Philly.

God Bless this poor boy. Often people and boys themselves think no harm can come to them. When my nephews would say that to me "Oh I'd kick someone's *advertiser censored*s if they tried anything with me" I'd remind them that it indeed does happen. Sad but true.

People out there are fre*k*n nuts.

Have they found out any more on this guy yet.I am very interested in this.I was thinking they should look into this guy in little Kyron Hormans case.But I pray they find this guy for this poor little boy's sake that was assaulted and this guy pays for what he did to him.This little boy and his family are in my prayers.

I have relatives in Beaverton. Been in the park as a teenager. I am shocked at how brazen this perp was. I wonder if he had a weapon. I really feel for this young man. Prayers to him and his family! I hope this guy is caught quickly so as to prevent other children from being harmed.

what a creepy looking sketch :eek: I shudder to think of seeing him in the flesh.

I hope this is printed and distributed EVERYWHERE.

Hopefully we'll hear something on this guy soon.

You know lovejac, I didn't get that feeling at all. The sketch looks amazingly like a person I know here in town. And, no, they weren't up in Beaverton. I've hesitated to post on this thread as this hits very close to home for me. Isn't it interesting how we respond so differently to sketches and mug shots?

I got a call the other night, quite late, from my son. He lives in Beaverton with his fiancé (or feeants, as Filly would say). They are expecting a baby girl in 6 weeks. Beaverton is mostly a very nice suburb with a few sketchy areas. I don't know it well but I have friends and family with connections there.

My son wanted to know if I'd heard the news about this case. I actually had not. He went on to describe to me what happened and I could hear him breathing hard. I expressed dismay and sadness over the rape and asked if there was anything I could do to help. You must remember that this young man was raped by an adult acquaintance when he was nine--twice, at knifepoint. I just sat quietly listening to my son struggle to find some words.

He finally blurted out, "It's still happening, Mom."

My heart just bled.

MissIzzy, I so feel for your son and for your entire family. Cyber (((Hugs))) for all that you do for your family!!

Oh, missizzy! I'm so sorry. I will keep your son in my prayers.

I'm watching closely and keeping touch with family in Beaverton. It worries me as school is starting and lots of little ones will be walking the same paths to school each day. This is NOT a one time event.

I have a huge confession to make. Within the last week or so, I read an article about a man arrested for assaulting a boy or a male teen. There was a photo of the man--50s-60s, thinning grey hair. I even placed the photo next to the police sketch of this fellow. I've totally spaced it. Can anyone help?

I usually keep careful notes but I had a seizure not long after looking at this article and didn't even remember seeing it for several days. My history only goes back three days and I believe this was about 6-8 days ago. Now, I can't find it. I must have thought there could have been some connection with Beaverton. Any ideas?

It might be nothing at all but I'd like some other people to take a look.

I have a huge confession to make. Within the last week or so, I read an article about a man arrested for assaulting a boy or a male teen. There was a photo of the man--50s-60s, thinning grey hair. I even placed the photo next to the police sketch of this fellow. I've totally spaced it. Can anyone help?

I usually keep careful notes but I had a seizure not long after looking at this article and didn't even remember seeing it for several days. My history only goes back three days and I believe this was about 6-8 days ago. Now, I can't find it. I must have thought there could have been some connection with Beaverton. Any ideas?

It might be nothing at all but I'd like some other people to take a look.
I can't find anything on it.If anyone can please help.I would very much like to see what you said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back