West Wind Farm and Spicher's whereabouts on June 4

loves2bmom

Reaction score
I hate starting new threads but Kimster gave the okay if anyone wants to discuss the location DDS was working on June 4th. She cautions that we cannot sleuth the owners. Please use initials if it comes up in converstaion. There are a few photos available on the web of the place and I thought it might be worth discussing where DDS could have been when supposedly she could not be located for ____amount of time...fill in the blank...LOL

Here's a couple of photos of the place. It's beautiful and quite large.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1198089@N24/

Kimster...hoping I followed all the rules. Ready to stand in the corner if not...LOL

BTW, Free and I went to the farm. It would totally depend on where people were on the property in order to know whether DDS was there or not. When you drive in, there is a parking area that overlooks the south area of the valley. On the north side there is a hill with a house on it. We didn't go up the driveway to the top of the hill because even though it wasn't marked private, we weren't sure that it would be the right thing to do.

I have no idea what the working farm area looks like, but I do want everyone to know it has hills and inclines just like the rest of the terrain up there.

http://s876.photobucket.com/albums/...August 2010/?action=view&current=100_1447.jpg

Quoting myself from another thread.

Are we allowed to post the address? The property is not just a nursery but hosts a yoga studio and music studio.
Q: I'm wondering if there were many people staying nearby from out of town to go on the garden tours in the area for the following day? This may explain LE's search for a 'visitor' (as per their questionnaire with the photos of DeDe and Terri with the color distortion.)

Garden tours for June 5th with addresses: http://blog.oregonlive.com/kympokorny/2010/06/tour_of_beauty_a_pietro_bellus.html

DeDe's attorney stated that (his client) never left (named property) that day (June 4th). I thought that he was talking about DeDe's condo - her home. Is this a case of lawyer "misspeak", or was counsel actually referring to DeDe's presence at Westwind Farms?

Are we allowed to post the address? The property is not just a nursery but hosts a yoga studio and music studio.
Q: I'm wondering if there were many people staying nearby from out of town to go on the garden tours in the area for the following day? This may explain LE's search for a 'visitor' (as per their questionnaire with the photos of DeDe and Terri with the color distortion.)

Garden tours for June 5th with addresses: http://blog.oregonlive.com/kympokorny/2010/06/tour_of_beauty_a_pietro_bellus.html

You're fine. As long as we don't start sleuthing the owners or saying they were involved, we are okay. Remember, this is their business AND they have been fully cooperating with LE in the search to find Kyron. They are doing the RIGHT thing and it would be nice to see everyone acknowledge how we appreciate them as we post. :grouphug:

Here is brief video of a local gardening author working at the farm:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeqZEB42Hp8&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeqZEB42Hp8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

You can find a few more videos here.

It really is a beautiful place.

The lady who lives and co-owns the property with her husband does not look like the woman whose photo I've seen in reference to 'not being able to locate DeDe' for 90 minutes. I thought it was an older woman with glasses and gray hair. Could this older lady be DeDe's boss on the project?

The address of this property is 13000 NW Old Germantown Road

The lady who lives and co-owns the property with her husband does not look like the woman whose photo I've seen in reference to 'not being able to locate DeDe' for 90 minutes. I thought it was an older woman with glasses and gray hair. Could this older lady be DeDe's boss on the project?

I apologize in advance because I can't find the source and may be way off base but I thought I had read that DeDe wasn't an employee in the usual sense but that she was participating in an internship or some similar type of hands-on learning experience. Does anyone know? If so, I'd expect them to be fairly lax about her comings and goings and whereabouts.

Anyway, the links provided some interesting additional information - property not fenced, 40 acres but half is a wooded conservancy and not planted, confirms garden tour there on June 5th.

Is there a video of the person who wasn't able to locate Dede? I'd sure like to hear exactly what she says, if so. I actually thought it was a 'he' that couldn't find her, based on some posts yesterday.

Sorry for the O/T. Would just really like to see a video if there is one.

If I'm using my google map right the FM store that TH went to at 10 is 4.6miles from this property.

desquire said:
I apologize in advance because I can't find the source and may be way off base but I thought I had read that DeDe wasn't an employee in the usual sense but that she was participating in an internship or some similar type of hands-on learning experience. Does anyone know? If so, I'd expect them to be fairly lax about her comings and goings and whereabouts.

Anyway, the links provided some interesting additional information - property not fenced, 40 acres but half is a wooded conservancy and not planted, confirms garden tour there on June 5th.

That would explain why her friends thought she was in a class too!

Does anyone know if searchers searched this entire property, or just searched around the property?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back