AZ - Man Caught Having Sex W/4 year old Daughter in Public

KaylynnCouture

Reaction score
A Scottsdale man was arrested Monday for having sex with his young daughter in public, according to officials.

Scottsdale Police Department spokesman David Pubins said 63-year-old Albert Guzman was booked on one count of sexual conduct with a minor and one count of public sexual indecency after he was found having sex with the young girl.

Officers were reportedly called out to an area near Indian Bend and Hayden roads around 8:45 a.m. Witnesses say they saw an “older male committing a sex act on a juvenile female in the green belt area in public view.”

Pubins said officers found Guzman in the area and learned the victim was his 4-year-old daughter. Guzman was arrested and taken to a nearby jail.

Snipped from http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-having-sex-with-his-young-daughter-in-public

This CANNOT be the first time this man has raped that poor baby or other children he's had access to.

In public? I'm surprised he lived until LE arrived.

A Scottsdale man was arrested Monday for having sex with his young daughter in public, according to officials.

Scottsdale Police Department spokesman David Pubins said 63-year-old Albert Guzman was booked on one count of sexual conduct with a minor and one count of public sexual indecency after he was found having sex with the young girl.

Officers were reportedly called out to an area near Indian Bend and Hayden roads around 8:45 a.m. Witnesses say they saw an “older male committing a sex act on a juvenile female in the green belt area in public view.”

Pubins said officers found Guzman in the area and learned the victim was his 4-year-old daughter. Guzman was arrested and taken to a nearby jail.

Snipped from http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-having-sex-with-his-young-daughter-in-public

OH Kaylynn! I'm almost afraid to open this link :eek:

Oh
My
God

I am praying so hard for this little one right now and trying my best to not throw up.

I cannot believe that he was not beaten within an inch of his disgusting life by the poor people who witnessed this.

He's 63 yo with a 4 year old daughter? Who is the mother? Where is the mother? Is she really his daughter? Does he have other victims?

This CANNOT be the first time this man has raped that poor baby or other children he's had access to.

In public? I'm surprised he lived until LE arrived.

Your last lines are my thoughts exactly.

Unimaginable. Please put him down. Freakin crackpot.

Prayers for this poor baby. Can you imagine this child's triggers twenty years from now?

Hopefully he'll get his in lock up.

Unimaginable. Please put him down. Freakin crackpot.

Prayers for this poor baby. Can you imagine this child's triggers twenty years from now?

Hopefully he'll get his in lock up.

Filly, I was waiting for you to see this thread. I'd like to hear "Filly's Mom" weigh in on this.

What are the odds that this is his first time. How many 63 yo wake up one day and say, "Hey, I think I'll start molesting children today. And while I'm at it, why not some incest too"

This story will keep me awake tonight, guaranteed :sick:

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/scottsdale/sexual-conduct-minor-public-08182010

Police say it was that witness' quick thinking that led to the suspect's quick apprehension. FOX 10 obtained that 911 call.

911 Dispatch: "911 what is your emergency?"
Caller: "Um i just saw an elderly man in my neighborhood that I'm not familiar with." She then told the dispatcher what she saw -- a man molesting a girl seated on a tree branch -- in plain view.

Dispatch: "what exactly did you see?"
Caller: "He had her up in a tree... it was very shocking... I tried to follow, he clearly saw me, I don't think he was sure whether I clearly saw what he was doing, I definitely did."

OMG. Not picking on the original poster, more on the journalists who wrote the story and the headline, but I hate it SO VERY VERY VERY MUCH when they say "having sex with" instead of "RAPING." Because this man was not "having sex" with anyone. He was RAPING her. No ifs, ands, or buts. Why has the news media gotten so sloppy about this kind of thing? That poor, poor little girl. :(

In cases like this, I am totally for a public execution of the perp. Oh, and forget the trial.

Sorry to inundate y'all with articles but this is really upseting to me.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/08/18/20100818scottsdale-child-molestation-public.html

The caller told police the man had the little girl up in a tree with her underwear and pants off. He ran away when he realized he'd been seen, the caller told the dispatcher. Officers blocked off the area while they searched for the man.

A subsequent investigation after Guzman's arrest led police to pursue the charges, Scottsdale police said.

Guzman is known throughout the neighborhood and volunteers at Kiva Elementary School, said Dawn Richter, who lives in the neighborhood and whose children attend Kiva.

WTF! In a tree, in a neighborhood?

AND, he volunteers at an elementary school?????!!!

I want to throw up right now. This deserves every bit of abuse that is heaped upon him by fellow inmates in prison. Every second. Every inch. Animal.

I have a four year old daughter. The thought of anyone doing such a thing to her makes my blood boil. That sweet angel. :( All my prayers being sent to her. Thank goodness someone called in and saved her.

OMG. Not picking on the original poster, more on the journalists who wrote the story and the headline, but I hate it SO VERY VERY VERY MUCH when they say "having sex with" instead of "RAPING." Because this man was not "having sex" with anyone. He was RAPING her. No ifs, ands, or buts. Why has the news media gotten so sloppy about this kind of thing? That poor, poor little girl. :(

I agree with you 100% and this is the message I sent to the media outlet:

Hi,

I would just like to point out that the headline you gave this story: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-having-sex-with-his-young-daughter-in-public implies that there was some level of consent on the part of the 4 year old. By law, a 4 year old can not consent to having sex. It is NOT legally possible. This whateveryouwouldliketocallhim was raping this young girl. Plain and simple. The news media should not be afraid to use words that grab the public's attention. It is important that the news media be able to grab our attention. Saying things like "having sex" does NOT grab our attention and it is inaccurate! The little girl was NOT having sex, she was being raped by a _____________ (you can fill in the blank).

Thank you for your attention to this matter. Please remember, the general public counts on the news media to grab our attention!

Not quite as articulate as I would have liked, but this story has literally made me sick to my stomach.

Salem

I'm going to have to tell myself that this story isn't true. It's all made up. That is the only way I will sleep tonight.

He volunteers at an elementary school. Oh my God.

originally quoted by Lovejac and snipped by me:

Quote:

Guzman is known throughout the neighborhood and volunteers at Kiva Elementary School, said Dawn Richter, who lives in the neighborhood and whose children attend Kiva.

Of course, he did...Where do you look for sexual predators? Volunteering with children of course... Just put him away for what's left of his life. The other prisoners will take care of the punishment for as long as that is... For once, I can say, I won't look at this thread again. It's just too much to think about...

Oh my God.... just when you think things couldn't get worse. Let's just say for a moment that this nightmare is true.... WHY in a tree? WHY didn't he take her home? I give up on asking WHY he did it. There is evil in the world, and it is out of control apparently. TOTALLY disgusting!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back