981 users online (210 members and 771 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

KY man charged with raping a 12 yr. old girl/littering

This young man goes to Moore Traditional High School but I don't think he's paying much attention to those traditional values. I hope some counseling can turn this little girl's "thinking errors" around. I don't know what he told her but rape certainly does not have to happen.

http://www.wlky.com/r/24645384/detail.html

Man Charged With Rape, Littering

Gerald McIntosh III Arrested At Elementary School

"A Louisville [KY] man is being held at the Bullitt County Detention Center on charges he raped a 12-year-old.

According to the arrest citation, Pioneer Village Police arrested Gerald McIntosh III, 18, on Sunday morning at Freedom Elementary School on N. Preston Highway. An officer went to the school after a call about a suspicious vehicle in the parking lot. The officer observed McIntosh on top of a 12-year-old female inside a vehicle...."

and

"....Police said the girl told the officer, "It was going to happen no matter what....."

and

"....McIntosh is also facing a criminal littering charge. The arrest report said McIntosh threw the condom wrapper on the ground on the passenger side of the vehicle...."

more at link

Seriously? I was wondering how the littering charge figured into this.

I wonder what the 12 yo meant by "it was going to happen no matter what"?
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Myspace

No doubt about it the guy is out there. See Myspace. He wrote to himself about being over the edge.

http://www.myspace.com/geraldmcintosh

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post

I wonder what the 12 yo meant by "it was going to happen no matter what"?

Lovejac I'd guess she meant no matter how much she said no this freak was going to hurt her. I think she meant she had no say. No choice.

Missizzy, did you read any of the comments to that article?

I mean the one from 'dunbar'. I wonder if it's true?

Not that it would necessarily shine any light on this crime. I just found it curious.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

I think it's "Dubstar" and I'm checking. Curious....but no excuse. Also, a person posts who said they watched McIntosh pick up the girl.

I'm really worried about this child. The way the story is worded, she sounds resigned. Isn't that the saddest thing of all. I wonder if she's been assaulted or abused or trafficked in the past?

Very confusing. So, Wendy Logsdon was killed by Jeremy Shields in early 2008. I see a comment in one of the article linked to above about a Trey but I don't see a Gerald. Hmmm.

http://www.wave3.com/Global/story.asp?S=7770446

"...Now the Logsdon family must finalize funeral arrangements as they search for answers that will likely never come.

"She was such a good person. Even a bad person don't deserve what she got," said Evelyn. I learned Wendy Logsdon leaves behind two children, a 15 year old and toddler.

more at link

This article gives more details about the murder of Wendy Logsdon but says she left behind three children. Wendy was drugged, raped, murdered and her body burned by a soldier who was diagnosed with PTSD, Jeremy Shields. I checked and did not find a thread on WS:

http://www.thenewsenterprise.com/cgi...05150419053003

"Logsdon’s cousin, ND, said the mother of three would not have ingested GHB purposefully.

“If it was in her body, then he put it there, not Wendy,” ND said. “She would have never willingly taken this drug or any drug on a night she had to come home to her kids.”

I'm not positive, as I can't find a full obituary, but I do believe that this young man is one of the sons of Wendy Sue Logsdon, thus the comment by his friend. I don't think he was named in the earlier articles as he was just a teen. Please post if you find any more as I'd like to know what went on for the surviving children of this murdered woman. If this is the same person, it doesn't sound like he felt he had much to lose.

My prayers go out to all those touched by both these crimes.

Filly, go back and look at the mugshot and then at the photo (click on it to enlarge it) on MS. That's not the same guy.

This one is a third. I wonder if that's Junior. The guy in the MS pic is not 18.

Besides the issue of whether this young man's mother was brutally murdered, I have the strangest suspicion that this little girl was trafficked. I don't know what it is, but there's something off.

If you read all the comments, a person speaks out who called it in. It sounds as if she went willingly. I'm not so sure that if this was just an older guy trying to hook up with a younger girl that he would have used a condom. Just something off.

And why is there no thread on Wendy Logsdon's brutal murder? I'd never heard of it but it was nasty. Jeremy Shields met her at work, lured her to his parent's house, drugged her with GHB, raped her, beat her to death, wrapped her body in duct tape and then partially burned her. That poor woman and her family.

If, and that's a big if, this is the son of that woman, I can see how he went downhill. This one if really bothering me.

I don't know how to do a screen grab but if you go to this video:

http://www.wlky.com/r/24645384/detail.html

and stop at the mug shot and then go to this video:

http://www.wlky.com/r/19770328/detail.html

and stop at about 3/4 of the way through, while they are interviewing Logsdon's 17 year old son, I think you might agree that this must be the same young man. There's also a comment in the courtroom, near the end of the video, where you can hear McIntosh's female attorney saying that "we've spoken to the grandmother". Trey or Gerald is a high school wrestler at Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    No doubt about it the guy is out there. See Myspace. He wrote to himself about being over the edge.

Shoot. Izzy I found three or four of them all in the same place. I edited him out. Hope it worked.

Can someone remove post #3? Salem? I'm sorry to be a PITA.

No doubt he is over the edge!
    Trey was born 2 months before his just turned 2 yr old sister drown. His Mother, who was an absolutely beautiful person and his father, never recovered from her death. It led to their relationship ending with Trey being raised by Wendy and Dad not being in the picture. His Mom found someone she cared about, they went through hard times but seemed to get through it all, having a child together, another little boy, who right now is still a babe, just getting into school and starting life. Treys Mom and her boyfriend became engaged and sometime after that, he committed suicide. Once again, trajedy in her life, which only adds trajedy to her childrens life. Not to mention, this man was going to be the Dad his wasnt being, so Trey had two males leave his life. In Jan 2008, my dearest and oldest friend was murdered, Trey's Mom, the one constant in his life, was gone. Not to mention it was brutal. How anyone could imagine what a child feels when he is abandoned every time he turns around. Once Wendy was gone, he was still a teen ager, and needed someone to look after him and his little brother, who was about 5. Treys Dad was at the funeral and I truly believe he never got over Wendy and when we talked, he said Trey was going to come and live with him. I felt that it could be a good thing, they may finally get that relationship that had been needed all this time although it would split him from his little brother. But it just didn't work, and before too long his father was not parenting him anymore. He again lost his male role model. Now we are leading up to now. And who knows all the circumstances, we know an 18 yr old should not be having sex with a minor. Although a 17 yr old can not get in trouble for sleeping with a 16 yr old, and sadly, if she had been 17, he still would be in trouble. BUT she is a 12 yr old girl, and when we think about her age, it is wrong. By her comment it sounds as if she was going to have sex with someone whether it happened that day or the next, or with Trey or someone else. Where are her parents while she is only 12, how late was she out? Again, I am an adult, I know the laws! And until it happens to someone that you know, you think you know how you will feel. But, I also know that girls look so much older these days. I know that not everyone is honest about their age, especially if they want to have sex. BUT I cant imagine she looks 18, maybe 15 or 16, but I do not know. This is not making up excuses for any actions, its just easy to assume when we dont know the entire story. I do know one thing, living in that area for several years... there are adults that do not know the meaning of consensual sex!
    Not that hearing his story should give him a break, but to look at just a facebook page and decide someone is "out there," can be a bit of an assumption, just as maybe I have sounded when discussing the 12 year old. But the bigger picture here is, know where your kids are at all times, put the fear of God in them, so you know they are where they say they are. And check up on them every once in awhile, know their friends, and explain the messes that come with ages.

How about she was going to have sex regardless if it had been him, or that day, or that instance. 12 year olds know a lot more than you are giving them credit for. And is there an article that talks about her telling him NO and that he did it anyway? I dont remember seeing that, if you have, let me know where it is. I would appreciate it. Being someone who did say no and it happened anyway, I can say that because it did happen to me. But how well do you know either of these people or their families?

Gerald McIntosh lll IS Trey (hence the TREY) which means 3.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast