TES in Need of Donations

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
TES is in need of our help. From the Texas Equusearch website:

We have been very extremely busy with searches this year. We recently recovered our 118th victim, and we have brought over 300 people home alive. Requests for our assistance have increased, but our donations are at an all-time low. In today’s economy, it is very difficult for people to pay their own bills, much less donate to charity. Nevertheless, we are in need of immediate cash flow/donations in order to sustain our operations . . .*snip*
http://texasequusearch.org/

A simple 5 dollar donation can and does go a long way for Tim and TES. They accept all credit cards and PayPal.

I would encourage those who can give to do so. We all know how dedicated TES and their volunteers are and how hard they work. TES has given comfort to many families in their greatest time of need.

Thank you to GrannyL for letting us know about the plea from TES.

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Thanks for the kind reminder. Tim deserves each and every penny he receives for his cause.

Mel

I'm donating as well.

<3 you, GrannyL! And all you other amazing people. :)

TES in Need of Donations
TES is in need of our help. From the Texas Equusearch website:

Quote:
We have been very extremely busy with searches this year. We recently recovered our 118th victim, and we have brought over 300 people home alive. Requests for our assistance have increased, but our donations are at an all-time low. In today&#8217;s economy, it is very difficult for people to pay their own bills, much less donate to charity. Nevertheless, we are in need of immediate cash flow/donations in order to sustain our operations . . .*snip*
http://texasequusearch.org/
A simple 5 dollar donation can and does go a long way for Tim and TES. They accept all credit cards and PayPal.

I would encourage those who can give to do so. We all know how dedicated TES and their volunteers are and how hard they work. TES has given comfort to many families in their greatest time of need.

Thank you to GrannyL for letting us know about the plea from TES.

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

***********************************************************************************************
Thank you so much Tricia. I sent Tim a copy of your post. I know TES will be very appreciative of all donations.

GRANNYL

Tricia, thank you for the thread! I was just posting about this very thing! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDrfJtgnlbA[/ame]
Texas Equusearch is in urgent need of donations!

This is for those of you reading here today , having listened to Mr. Miller's press conference, who have no idea why Mr. Miller used such choice words and may have been offended at his tone. Please....don't be. You have to know who Tim Miller is and why he is angry. Tim Miller was speaking from the heart and yes he was , well frankly , pissed off. He is angry on behalf of the good people that come to volunteer.In this case, four thousand of them!!!!

Imagine you have been working over time , you have been saving your money, you thought you'd take a vacation or do some work your home needs. You see Caylee is missing story on the news and she reminds you of a child you know or love and just steals your heart. You find yourself praying for her that evening with your family at the dinner table. You make the decision to try to help, so you use your own money, fly to Florida, get a hotel room and go to the command center in your boots, old blue jeans, armed with a hat, bug spray, a fanny pack you still had from the eighties, meet the team you'll be with all day until it gets dark, these will be your best friends all day long. One of the folks signs you up, you answer all the questions just going down the page, top to bottom, left to right anxious and hopeful to get started looking for this beautiful child of God. You turn in the donation you had asked your family , co-workers and church members to give, some of them gave more,some only had a dollar, some of the kids gave change, but they all gave anonymously with innocent, pure hearts, as Americans have done throughout history,
Now imagine that those friends and neighbors from the church are all going to be investigated, thoroughly, to see what sins or mistakes they made in the past, if they have a record, if a child was ever a source of a custody fight and why, you name it. These are the best people you know, and now they are going to be under intense scrutiny and you feel guilty;big time, because, you are the one who asked for their help.It is being demanded you hand over their names, addresses , cell phone numbers and possibly social security numbers. What the hell? How could you do that, you are thinking and pacing.

You are damn straight Mr. Miller is a bear protecting his cubs. He knows that not only are they going to be investigated, but indeed one or more of them is going to be hung out to dry as only this defense team and mom and pop Anthony can do. In my opinion, they have made implications, blamed others for the kidnapping and likely murder Caylee, hello....a felony that if she were to be believed would have poor Jesse Grund , or Richard Kronk facing a trial and possible death penalty right now.

He was animated. I am ok with that. No hero since Biblical times has been a soft spoken person without emotions, save and except Mother Teresa, but we never saw her defend her fellow nuns who were being attacked. That doesn't take away my affinity for him. I admire him even more for being all too human. I am going to pay pal now to donate, even if it is nominal like the child putting his quarters he was saving for the gumball machine in the offering at church.

We have to remember how Texas Equusearch was founded. Mr. Miller's daughter was missing and found murdered. He, his wife, his family and lifetime friends decided to help other families in their situation, so they volunteered their time and hard work. It inspired others to help. They have done over a thousand searches, and during them all, NEVER have they been treated as poorly as they have by the Anthonys. NEVER.
I stand with Mr. Miller. I am pissed off too!!!!

I just logged on the TES site.
Wow! How humbling!
Let's each give five dollars, we have thousands who read here from across the world. It will matter!

snipped
Click image for larger version Name: TES photo.png Views: 0 Size: 64.6 KB ID: 10663

URGENT NEED OF IMMEDIATE DONATIONS
URGENT NEED OF IMMEDIATE DONATIONS

Posted on 13. Aug, 2010 by smckinney.

"We have been very extremely busy with searches this year. We recently recovered our 118th victim, and we have brought over 300 people home alive. Requests for our assistance have increased, but our donations are at an all-time low. In today&#8217;s economy, it is very difficult for people to pay their own bills, much less donate to charity. Nevertheless, we are in need of immediate cash flow/donations in order to sustain our operations. We want to be able to continue to help families find their loved ones, but it is becoming increasingly difficult with the current state of our funding. If everyone who reads this would donate $1.00, $5.00 or any other amount you can, it will help ensure that we will not have to tell a family we cannot help them because of our finances. Tim Miller made a promise to his daughter, Laura, that he would never leave a family alone. Therefore, we ask you to donate anything you can. Please pass this on to your friends and family. Remember &#8211;

&#8220;LOST IS NOT ALONE&#8221;

Donate To TES

Your donation to Texas EquuSearch will be used for search missions, equipment, fuel, food, lodging for the Search Coordinators and expenses associated with the operation of our Mobile Command Center. Additionally, donations will be used for our day-to-day operating expenses. Thank you for your support of Texas EquuSearch on behalf of all the families who need our assistance."

www.texasequusearch.org

View attachment Mr. Miller interview.pdf

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5pZTnitaYY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJWm9Qpj4Qs[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raHlPVJEabU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZeyVPNINxs[/ame]

Mr. Miller only asked to redact the private information from the documents. WTH?!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMjA2XVRH4[/ame]

May God Bless Tim Miller and TES!

"Lost is not alone".

Just returned from an "unplugged" vacation and this is the first thread I opened. Next step: DONATE to this most worthy organization full of angels.

Much Love,
Rainy

Done! Sent in $5, Wish I could do more but just can't right now. :(

Thank you The World According, a most excellent post.

Hugs,

Mel

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Done!

Done. So glad you reminded us of this! A good thing to do for a very worthwhile cause. It's heartwarming to read about all the in individuals that TES finds alive. Tim and they really are angels on earth!

And, thanks to you TWA for your great post!

I just donated. Tim Miller deserves all our support. He and his team are amazing.

DONE!

Thank you for letting us know Tricia! I was just wishing I could do something to help Tim after listening to the vidoe interview with him about the Caylee Anthony case.

You Go Tim!

Done! Sent in $5, Wish I could do more but just can't right now. :(

You know what Tulessa- every penny counts!!! I am making a vow to send TM at least 5% of my paycheck every week! I made a donation on Monday and will do so every Monday from here on out! It really takes a person with a huge heart to do what he does and from what I have seen, he does it whole heartedly! And if it was this case to make me recognize that, I would like to think it is Karma at work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back