Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
The Doe Network:
Case File 1785DFTN

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1785dftn.html

Patricia Louise Kelley
Missing since August 19, 1983 from Cleveland, Bradley County, Tennessee
Classification: Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics

Age at Time of Disappearance: 25 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'6"; 135 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; blue eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
Patricia Kelley was last seen on August 19, 1983, at a residence on Wildwood Avenue, Cleveland, Tennessee. She may have traveled to High Springs or Cross City, Florida but nothing surfaced to indicate foul play in her disappearance. She has two daughters that were left behind.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Bradley County Sheriff's Office
423-728-7300

NCIC Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
News Channel 9
The Chattanoogan - 10/31/05

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/kelley_patricia.html

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_75084.asp

Leads developed during the lengthy investigation indicate Ms. Kelley could have traveled to High Springs, Fla., or Cross City, Fla., but nothing surfaced to indicate foul play in her disappearance, according to Inv. Tharp. He said relatives never filed a missing person report. Her ex-husband, who lived in Griffin, Ga., died several years ago.

http://www.newschannel9.com/sections/missing-persons/

Missing from Bradley County, TN A cold case file of Patricia Louise Kelley's disappearance 22 years ago is being reopened by the Bradley County Sheriff' Office. Kelley was 25 years old when last seen on Wildwood Avenue in Cleveland. When she disappeared she was 5-6 and weighed app. 135 pounds. Anyone with information is asked to call Bradley County Sheriff's Dept. at 423-728-7300

I do not find Patricia listed in NamUs at this time.

Patricia has been missing 27 years, her children deserve to know what happened to their Mommy. Come home soon.

Attachments

• PLKelley.jpg
    PLKelley.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 85
Bradley Sheriff’s Website Includes Updates On Missing Person Cold Cases

The Bradley County Sheriff’s Office has added to its website capsule information about known unsolved missing person cases the agency has investigated over the past 30 years.

[snip]

Patricia Louise Kelley disappeared in August of the same year. She was last seen on Wildwood Avenue and could have traveled to Florida.

More: http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_206742.asp

Looks like Bradley Sheriff Department has reopened Patricia's case.

4-storyimage.jpg

Missing from Bradley County, TN A cold case file of Patricia Louise Kelley's disappearance 22 years ago is being reopened by the Bradley County Sheriff' Office. Kelley was 25 years old when last seen on Wildwood Avenue in Cleveland. When she disappeared she was 5-6 and weighed app. 135 pounds. Anyone with information is asked to call Bradley County Sheriff's Dept. at 423-728-7300

http://www.newschannel9.com/news/features/missing-persons/stories/4-patricia-louise-kelley.shtml

Hi there Al Ka. Thanks for the question.

I Guess I should've mentioned that. Well let's start off from the beginning a little bit.

I am on a few pages. Some Facebook groups and the like. I came across "NY DOE" as I am in NY and that's just one of the areas I look in now and again. (There are a few local places near family or where I grew up that I try to keep an eye on.) I also remember reading about the missing person in TN. I believe that one came up because of something similar. I originally was looking to gather some additional info on a different case (veteran doe). (I look at some cases for either something local or maybe no reason at all.) I also forgot that I still had my login info for here. I looked them both over from here and had my doubts but seeing that DNA and Dental Charting is entered...

Anyways as I dug thru I noticed a few things:

The DOE had a similar look to Patricia. Sure that's not a lot to go on but it is a starting point. (Gotta start somewhere.)
Then I started to go down the list of things. Dates seemed about correct time wise.Patricia went missing Aug 19, 1983 and DOE was found May 13, 1984. Ect ect. so this lead me to think well maybe... But lets wait a second here. I want to run down a few things just to clear them up for you and me.

Doe:
NamUS 9736 Case# FMSP 84-296
Found: May 13, 1984
Location: Harriman State Park (Rte 6 also mentioned in some sources) Central Valley, NY
Height: 5'0" - 5'4"
Weight: 100 - 140 pounds
Hair color: Brown (some have listed as dyed with natural gray)
Eye color unknown (possibly due to decomp)
Clothing: Gray shorts
Jewelry: An pierced ear earring, 2 Rings (1 mother ring that had 2 stones and 1 possibly missing)

Patricia Louise Kelley
NamUS 12568
Date Missing: Aug 19, 1983
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 135 pounds
Hair: Brown (doesn't mention if dyed or had gray)
Eyes: Blue
Clothing when went missing: Gray shorts
No jewelry mentioned however she has 2 children. Married or recently divorced. She is reported to have pierced ears.

She was thought to have gone to several places but I can not find that they ever tracked her down to these places. One was FL but if they never had another sighting of her from TN for sure she could've ended up anywhere and NY is just as likely as FL at this point. They both have DNA profiles and to the best of my knowledge neither has been reviewed against any other profiles. Dental charting is also on file for both and so I said I just need to call and have the comparison done as this isn't something I can do or I would have. (lol) So its a long shot but I guess if nothing else it will cross off one more potential off the list, but I am hopeful it brings some closure to someone. This one is a little harder because there is really almost nothing I could find to pin more or less to either. Patricia's family doesn't seem to have a website for her for me to know if she would have had the means for such things like a costly ring, or slightly expensive jewelry, or more info on the hair or anything else like her children's birth month's' to compare to the mother's ring, so I figured let the pros decide. That's it in a nut shell. I will update you all if/when I hear back.

Thoughts?

I'm a newby to both WS and the Reveal Lost and found tool. I think I made a match in this case using the Reveal tool. I have submitted my possible match and will contact the authorities on Monday. If anyone else is looking let me know if you agree with the following possible match:
[h=3]Patricia Louise Kelley (12568)[/h]NamUs case ID: 12568
Date last seen: 1983-08-19

and

[h=3]Unidentified body: Female age Adult - Pre 40, found 1987-12-20 (1213)[/h]NamUs case ID: 1213
Date found: 1987-12-20

Still waiting. When I'm better I will attempt a follow-up call. I've heard nothing and having only my phone I have no access to the other services.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

PLKelley.jpg
PLKelley1.jpg
PLKelley2.jpg
PLKelley3.jpg

Patricia Louise Kelley
Missing since August 19, 1983 from Cleveland, Bradley County, Tennessee
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics
    • Age at Time of Disappearance: 25 years old
    • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'6"; 135 lbs.
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; blue eyes. She is legally blind, wears glasses but did not have them at the time of her disappearance. Pierced ears.
    • Clothing: T-shirt and shorts
    • Scars: Cesarian scar
    • Dentals: Available
    • DNA: Available
Circumstances of Disappearance
Patricia Kelley was last seen on August 19, 1983, at a residence on Wildwood Avenue, Cleveland, Tennessee. She may have traveled to High Springs or Cross City, Florida but nothing surfaced to indicate foul play in her disappearance. She has two daughters that were left behind.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Bradley County Sheriff's Office
423-728-7300

NCIC Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
Doe Network Case File 1785DFTN
News Channel 9
The Chattanoogan - 10/31/05
NamUs MP #12568
Bradley Sheriff

LINK:

The Doe Network: Case File 1785DFTN

Patricia has been missing for 36 years today.

This was my mom. I came across this site, while just Google Searching as I do every so often. This makes my heart so happy to see people concerned and caring for my mom to be found. It has been 36 years and we still do not have closure. I pray for it daily for my sister and I.

This was my mom. I came across this site, while just Google Searching as I do every so often. This makes my heart so happy to see people concerned and caring for my mom to be found. It has been 36 years and we still do not have closure. I pray for it daily for my sister and I.
You are very welcome, jprew1077! We're sorry for your loss but glad to have you here.

Welcome! I’m so sorry your family hasn’t had any resolution in all this time. If you’d like to become a verified insider please do. That will allow you to provide info without requiring a social media link.
Verified Professional and Insider Members
We would love to hear more about your Mom if you’d like to share.

Hugs to you & your family!

Hi - I am new to this site. I am Patricia (Trish) Kelley's niece. She disappeared when I was 22 years old. We were very close in age and grew up together. She did a broken clavicle from a dirt bike accident she and I were in. She got the worst of it. I did leave a message for the detective today.

If you have more information, I would be very interested. Most of her family are now gone except for her daughters. Thank you.

Something tells me that UP 1213 isn't Patricia, mostly due to the circumstances surrouding her disappearance. However, here are some links and a comparison anyway.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) NamUs
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-WhtFem-Skeletal-12UFFL-20-40-in-woods-Dec-87 WS Thread

Photo comparison:

attachment.php

Hi - I am new to this site. I am Patricia (Trish) Kelley's niece. She disappeared when I was 22 years old. We were very close in age and grew up together. She did a broken clavicle from a dirt bike accident she and I were in. She got the worst of it. I did leave a message for the detective today.

If you have more information, I would be very interested. Most of her family are now gone except for her daughters. Thank you.
Welcome! I’m so sorry your family hasn’t had any resolution in all this time. If you’d like to become a verified insider please do. That will allow you to provide info without requiring a social media link.
Verified Professional and Insider Members
We would love to hear more about her if you’d like to share.

Hugs to you & your family!

Hey! I just saw you message. I would love to talk to you. I sent you my number through private message. I hope to hear from you! <3

Hello, I am new to this site and I am a close relative to Patricia. She would have been my great-hand aunt according to my mother. I can verify first-hand that Elle is my aunt. I wanted to first of all say thank you to everyone whos been working on this case so far. I will need to read all of the thread but for some background my mother had told me about this case some years ago and it has stuck with me since. Again thank you all for making this thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back