OH - 5 children reported missing by parents found in man's shed

Ok...to me this is a huge deal....why so little info? Which missing kids? How long have they been missing? What do the kids say happened? I hate reports like this!

Umm...this is almost too bizarre for words. I would like to know if he lured the kids to begin with.

Ok...to me this is a huge deal....why so little info? Which missing kids? How long have they been missing? What do the kids say happened? I hate reports like this!

I'll bet you $100 that some or all of these kids were chalked up as "runaways."

:furious::furious::furious:

Were the kids locked in the shed or hiding in there themselves?

ETA: Nevermind, I see two of the kids were his own in there.

12-17? That seems an older age group to be lured into a shed...what the heck?

I'm thinking that maybe there was a get together in the shed cluciano? From the second article.

Sounds like this man was so drunk he was clueless as to who was in his shed and/or so drunk he didn't care.

Of course, that's just at first blush. I'll have to see if more details come out. JMHO.

Approximately 10 kids? How hard are real live children to count?

"....he's just a guy with a big heart. "In his eyes, he feels bad for these kids and he's like 'sure, you can come hang out with my kids. He doesn't process the fact that they're runaways."

Well, then, we've got a real problem. It's time to do some processing and not sit around shirtless and drunk with a bunch of minors. I'm starting to sound like Filly.

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=113954&catid=288

But it begs the question, what were a bunch of kids doing in a shed in the middle of the night with a convicted felon?

Acting on a tip, Lorain police responded to this home on north urban circle around 3 a.m. Tuesday morning to look for missing kids.

Freeman's family is defending him. His two daughters were among the children inside the shed. Simmons says, "I don't really think he should be in jail at all. I don't think he should because he did not know they were runaways until the cops came."

Simmons is Freeman's niece, and says he's just a guy with a big heart. She says, "In his eyes, he feels bad for these kids and he's like 'sure, you can come hang out with my kids. He doesn't process the fact that they're runaways.'"

I'm just not buying it.

Were the kids locked in the shed or hiding in there themselves?

ETA: Nevermind, I see two of the kids were his own in there.

I could totally be off base on this, but it seems like it was a teenage hang out place. Troubled children, runaways, etc know who's friends house is safe to go to. Ya know, the houses with the "cool" parents or the parents that aren't there. JMOO.

I don't doubt it, Lovejac. Kids will do anything to find the "cool" house. I agree that the kids probably went there on their own but he needs to be nailed for allowing a place where they most likely had long periods of unsupervised time and access to alcohol. The whole thing just sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.

My guess is that he's broken a couple of his release agreements.

Well, then, we've got a real problem. It's time to do some processing and not sit around shirtless and drunk with a bunch of minors. I'm starting to sound like Filly.

:doh:I'm a bad influence on you Miss Izzy.

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=113954&catid=288

But it begs the question, what were a bunch of kids doing in a shed in the middle of the night with a convicted felon?

Acting on a tip, Lorain police responded to this home on north urban circle around 3 a.m. Tuesday morning to look for missing kids.

He feels sorry for them. He didn't know they were runaway's but he felt sorry for them and allowed them to stay in the shed or his house? So says his niece who tells the world we all have the wrong idea.

So which is it? How ya feel sorry for kids if you don't know they are runaways but then a few minutes later you do?

No matter what it's all good till it goes bad. That's exactly what would have happened here and you're a dang felon?

Lesson #1 Mr. Felon. Keep your nose clean and don't have ten kids hiding in your shed. K? Good.

Lesson#2 Mr. Felon as a parent and upstanding shirtless citizen of the world if you want to help kids who may have ran the thing to do is get them help. Are they battered, beaten, bruised? If so call the cops. If not call the National Runaway Hotline and figure how to proceed. Ask an knowing authority dumb *advertiser censored*s.

That shed looks pretty nice. I would guess it's a party shed. You get two or more kids together like that and heck yeah it's the mass runaway. That is unless they have someone come looking for them. People that care.

The only positive here is he was only drunk and missing a shirt. When I was in that age bracket and unfortunately older I'd been in homes where some freaky creep had a shirt and no pants or underwear and was not drunk. You wanna talk freakazoid. Kids they're just happy they're "free" and go with the crowd. So what somebody is drunk off their *advertiser censored*s and wearing no clothes while people come and go?

Mr. Freeman you screwed up. He's lucky a dad didn't kick his *advertiser censored*s.

Looking to ditch the kids and spouse for a few? Need a getaway? Call this guy. He's got a shed and will certainly put you up. That is if he don't have ten teens sleeping in there.

http://www.myspace.com/shaysknite

Great motto from the MS:

"the day people stop bringing you their problems , is the day that you have stopped leading them"

His "Help Wanted" poster which shows sexual positions is also really classy pasted right next to a photo of him being kissed by two tiny girls with the caption, "Am I hot?" I think a more thorough investigation into Mr. Freeman's recent activities is in order. One might also want to check out his first friend, a relative, I presume. That sheds some light on the tone of the young adults in this family. And he partakes of cannabis as well. Hmmmm. I wonder if that Medical Marijuana card is in order? Oops, the law for MM didn't pass yet in Ohio.

This man sees himself as a real leader. But, I don't want this man "leading" any children!! Great post, Filly, and you are the BEST influence on me.....always. You make me tougher and you make me laugh.

Great motto from the MS:

"the day people stop bringing you their problems , is the day that you have stopped leading them"

His "Help Wanted" poster which shows sexual positions is also really classy pasted right next to a photo of him being kissed by two tiny girls with the caption, "Am I hot?" I think a more thorough investigation into Mr. Freeman's recent activities is in order. One might also want to check out his first friend, a relative, I presume. That sheds some light on the tone of the young adults in this family. And he partakes of cannabis as well. Hmmmm. I wonder if that Medical Marijuana card is in order? Oops, the law for MM didn't pass yet in Ohio.

This man sees himself as a real leader. But, I don't want this man "leading" any children!! Great post, Filly, and you are the BEST influence on me.....always. You make me tougher and you make me laugh.

Thanks, Izzy. Glad I could make ya laugh.

Laugh at this. That "Are You Hot Or Not" photograph is probably about ten years old. It appears to be his own DD's at a young age.

It's obvious the first friend is the DD. The other one if it is his other DD appears way down on the friend's list.

Looks like Mr. Freeman has bad judgement. However, as far as kids go I don't think that was his intention, but then again you get drunk, you have young girls around anything can happen. He appears to have the usual guy interests as far as women are concerned. The weed, loot, Budweiser, and such I guess are just what makes him the fun dad.

If he gets around to checking his Myspace he may want to tell his DD calling herself c*c**ucker isn't a positive. Parents behaving badly. :doh:

Afterall whose house would I want to hang in as a kid? The one where my friends mom was a Go-Go dancer and never home who had a fridge full of beer and six older siblings who wrecked havoc and had bad*ss friends? Or my own where my mom was at home and my dad a cop and nothing in the fridge except dinner?

Pick me. Pick me. No doubt I'd have been in that dude's shed. However, he'd have gotten locked up way quicker cause my dad was a da*n spy/Detective/psychic I swear.

Go the second friends' second photo album and look at the comments under the second photo in that album:

"some perverted uncle's niece and...ugh...cough-cough...ugh...GRANDNIECE?!"

What exactly does "cough-cough" mean?

Also a nicely dressed middle aged couple in the family attends the Policeman's Ball. Something is just not OK here, IMO. I'm hopeful DHS takes a look at the family's children as well as the "run-aways".

Filly--I was at the library, BY CHOICE. No fun at all, I guess.

What really gets to me is the other side of this coin. The 5 sets of parents that were caring and concerned enough to file missing reports on their children. We have all seen the emotional turmoil that parents feel, every minute of each day their child is not home.
As a parent, how dare he do this to other parents!

Don't even get me going on the alcohol, drugs and teenage pregnancies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back