Not open for further replies.

Angel Who Cares

If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall
Reaction score
2010.08.20 - 21 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE***

www.texasequusearch.org

MESSAGE FROM TIM MILLER

Posted on 19. Aug, 2010 by smckinney in Featured Articles, Media, TES News

"I would like to personally thank all of the people who have expressed their kind wishes, both to me personally, and on all of the message boards, for the work that Texas EquuSearch does. The support has been overwhelming. We want to be able to continue to help families find their missing loved ones. Again, thank you for the loyalty to our cause of helping families in need. I want justice for Caylee, as well as all of the other people out there who need a voice. We will continue to try and be the voice for missing people.

At times, it may be difficult to focus on the task at hand with all of the distractions, but with the support of everyone, we are able to refocus our efforts for the families.

Please keep all of the missing people, their families and friends in your prayers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sincerely,

Tim Miller"

Judge: Casey Anthony's lawyers can review, take notes on Texas EquuSearch records
Casey Anthony's lawyers are given full access to the Texas EquuSearch records related to the searches for her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ony-texas-equusearch-20100820,0,3891795.story

<snipped>

While Anthony's defense team can review the records, they cannot release the names of the searchers or any other information in the files to the public or the media, according to the order signed Thursday by Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry.

If Anthony's lawyers want any copies of the records, the documents will be tabbed and brought before the judge.

Murder Docket Updated:

08/30/2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)

08/30/2010 Hearing (2:00 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR) Scheduling Conference

Judge Opens Search Records To Anthony Defense
Location Where Review Will Happen Not Set

http://www.wesh.com/r/24700486/detail.html

<snipped>

The order included restrictions that any relevant information identified by the defense will not be made public or released to the media.

Murder Docket Updated:

08/20/2010 Order on Motion to Quash the Court's Order on Defendant's Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum for the Documents in Possession of Texas Equusearch for Bad Faith

08/20/2010 Order for Motion for Transcription Services

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...s-Casey-defense-to-look-at-EquuSearch-records
Judge allows Casey defense to look at EquuSearch records
snip-
A search leader for EquuSearch, Joe Jordan, has said his group searched that area on Sept. 1, 2008.

Then, two days after the remains were found on Dec. 13, he wrote an email to sheriff's office sergeant John Allen saying, "although I know that many times an area is searched multiple times before a body is sometimes found, I believe the remains were moved there after our search."

Reminder - Upcoming Show: 8/22/2010 7:00 PM

Show Name: EXCLUSIVE; BRAD CONWAY; ANTHONY FAMILY ATTORNEY SPEAKS OUT

Host Name: Steph Watts

He suddenly resigned from representing the parents of Casey Anthony- accused in the murder of her daughter Caylee Anthony. But why? What really happened? And what does Brad now think of the George and Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony and Jose Baez. And how has this case affected Brad's life and his business? Join us for this candid conversation and insight into the Casey Anthony case.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/08/23/watts-up-with-this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member