Stacy Peterson "Bring Her Home"

This is the mail I sent this morning to Mr Sneed:

I am outraged that Drew Peterson- it seems like (he thinks) he has gotten away with murder and he seems to think he is some kind of a celebrity. I suspect that without the intense media scrutiny he would have probably gotten away with the murder of his third wife and he thinks he is getting away with Stacy's murder just because her body has not been found. Its not lost on the general public that he's an ex-cop who apparently had a lot of assistance from his fellow cops who preferred to look the other way than .
bring Justice to either woman.
Drew's behavior has been outrageous from the beginning. His TV appearances as well as Brodsky's are beyond belief. It flies in the face of respect for the lives of two women who were unfortunate enough to get caught in Peterson's web.
Please do not allow Drew Peterson to get away with either one of these murders. Is anyone still looking for Stacy, does anybody care? We demand some real police activity in Bollingbrook for what this man has done. WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN STACY, NOR HAVE WE FORGOTTEN KATHLEEN. It would not surprise me to see Drew somehow get himself released from jail, as he seems to be "running the show". The police department should be ashamed.
We are not "going away" nor will we forget. We demand Justice.
[/B]

Then I signed it. It took me all of 5 minutes to write the email and if everybody who can't stand Drew, his actions, and the disrespect to the lives of Kathleen and Stacy writes, maybe they will stand up and listen.

I used to be an abused wife and this could have been ME. I would like to think my police department would not act in such a shameful manner, cover up murders for a fellow cop, who almost got away with 2 murders if not for the intense media scrutiny, IMO. Not to mention I would hope they would look for my dead body. We all know Stacy did not "run away", leaving her children behind. Drew is playing us ALL for a fool and it infuriates me. Its a big joke to him, he thinks he is a celebrity!

Women who are in abusive situations have it bad enough, to be married to a cop and be in an abusive situation must be the most horrifying experience in the world. Who do you turn to? I cannot even imagine.

abbie

(I posted my letter on Susans blog, too)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel1987
Back