Possible Sexual Relationship Between DeDe and Terri?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akashana

Reaction score
Since Tricia gave us the okay to respectfully speculate on this possibile aspect, I thought I would start a thread and ask some questions.

What information indicates this? I know the ex-bf of DeDe said that he was her first boyfriend when she was 42. Does that mean she had no sexual partners also, or that she had no male sexual partners?

If this is indeed true (that they are lovers), would that be enough incentive for DeDe to commit such a despicable crime?

I say no. Dede seems like a pretty together person, who would be out, and involved in the lesbian community, if she was gay.

Or, could the extent of their relationship be what TH seems to be hiding, rather than knowledge of what happened to Kyron? (I'm still on the fence about TH's involvement.)

I say no. Has no bearing on the case if so. Just like TH's sexting to M. I believe TH is into guys. I don't have enough info on DDS to insinuate that's she's a lesbian.

Where's Kyron.....

Hugs,

Mel

I haven't read much on any other forums, so I'm not sure what the genesis is of the allegation of them as lovers. But it is out there in the blogs, without attribution as far as I know. It seems possible to me, because I get the impression that TH uses her sexuality to manipulate others. While DeDe is said to be very intelligent, intelligence alone does not preclude gullibility in matters of sex or love.

I have no clue how deep thier relationship went/ goes I imagine its possible?? Has it anything to do with Kyron gone missing?? I don't know that either

I say no. Has no bearing on the case if so. Just like TH's sexting to M. I believe TH is into guys. I don't have enough info on DDS to insinuate that's she's a lesbian.

Where's Kyron.....

Hugs,

Mel

There is the possibility that DeDe is romantically attracted to Terri and that, even if Terri has no such feelings for women, she exploited those feelings like she would a man.

The idea that DeDe could be attracted to Terri became a possibility to me when her ex-boyfriend said he had been her only boyfriend and that she was not going to pursue men after him. It made me wonder if she had relationships with women in the past and was afraid to tell him because of his religious beliefs.

I think it's an important possibility to question because it could explain why DeDe would get so attached to Terri. But other than her seeming lack of experience with relationships with men there is nothing else that hints at her having romantic feelings toward Terri.

I don't think their sexual orientation has anything to do with hiding or assisting with a crime. I never would cover or help anyone - my husband, BF - not anyone - do that. Don't think anyone here would either.
Either DeDe is the type of person that would help someone with a crime, or she wasn't. If she was TH's lover, doesn't automatically mean she would.

jmho

Or, could the extent of their relationship be what TH seems to be hiding, rather than knowledge of what happened to Kyron? (I'm still on the fence about TH's involvement.)

This is the only relevant connection their sexual preferences could have to the case, IMO. However, at this point, why would they keep hiding it? What does either one have to lose anymore, especially Terri?

I just don't see how a detailed biography of either one of them could accurately predict their likelihood to commit a crime, unless they have committed crimes before. There are SO many people who have similar histories: failed relationships or lack thereof, substance abuse problems, employment troubles, affairs, brief hobbies, mistakes in parenting, etc. Raise your hand if not a one of those applies to you. Even if they all apply to you, none of them are crimes, and none of them point to a crime against a child. The argument I see LE and the media forming is that collectively they point to a certain type of character, but whatever a person's character, proof is needed for conviction, and I still don't see any proof-type of evidence, anywhere.

This fence gives me a better view, I think.

I think it could have everything to do with a relationship. I think mainly of a motive for not only DeDe to help Terri, if in fact she did, and a motive for the MFH, and the disappearance of Kyron. What if he overheard something that morning on the way to school? Knowing how close Kaine is to Kyron, maybe Terri decided to permanently keep Kyron from repeating what he heard or possibly something he witnessed.
Maybe Kaine was one of those people who totally hate the lifestyle and Terri heard it enough that she knew it must be kept a secret??

Just as in every other part of this case there remains one fact. Kyron is missing. Everything else is mere speculation and an earnest desire to piece together the truth which led this beautiful child to disappear.

If revenge to hurt Kaine is off the table then perhaps more than a mere friendship could point to motive. Whether one or both parties participated in this speculative relationship remains to be answered. But love can be a misguided motivation for irrational and horrific acts as we have seen throughout the course of history.

It often occurs to me that people are earnestly searching for a logical explanation in an obviously illogical reality. This makes me go back to square one. The only certain truth, Kyron is still missing.

Where are you angel?

Personally, I wouldn't help a friend or lover commit a crime. If a friend or a lover came to me after the fact and the crime was not against a person or otherwise violent, say something to do with drugs, perhaps, I might be a little more inclined to help, dependent on what that help actually entailed. I might possibly be persuaded to go an extra mile for a lover and not a friend, but I would not want to compromise my own freedom in the process. However, in the past I have done stupid things out of love for someone, thinking that my help would assist them on the right path, when all it did was continue to enable them. I don't really get the impression that DeDe is very easily manipulated, but of coursed I don't know her so maybe she is.

I guess the problem I have with DeDe is that I see no logical reason for her to enmesh herself in this scenario unless she was in love or infatuated with Terri.

I don't think Kaine hated the lifestyle as on one of the FB pictures, there is a person who is openly gay visiting in the hospital.

The question to me is relevant because it may be that Terri was ready to move on as she has done with her other 2 husbands, and this time she is switching to a female relationship.I have seen that happen quite a bit. Usually it's only after one hubby, though.

I have seen women who do either sex as a matter of course.

If they had that kind of relationship, then we have seen over and over how a lover helps with horrible crimes because of the "love".

I can see the two of them hatching a plan because Dede for sure was obsessed with money and it sounds like Terri likes money a lot as well.

1. Sue the school?

2. Kill Kaine . He's despondent over Kyron on commits suicide or has a car accident or?

Didn't ex bf also say she was "emotionally gullible"? Hrmmm

I think it could have everything to do with a relationship. I think mainly of a motive for not only DeDe to help Terri, if in fact she did, and a motive for the MFH, and the disappearance of Kyron. What if he overheard something that morning on the way to school? Knowing how close Kaine is to Kyron, maybe Terri decided to permanently keep Kyron from repeating what he heard or possibly something he witnessed.
Maybe Kaine was one of those people who totally hate the lifestyle and Terri heard it enough that she knew it must be kept a secret??

But why keep it a secret now? Seems like it could also be used as a defense, if they were spending time together that day.

But why keep it a secret now? Seems like it could also be used as a defense, if they were spending time together that day.

For the same reason I feel she is keeping secrets now, especially the one about where Kyron is located....Terri had something to do with it.

A lot of people relate to things, as to what they would do or not do. There are many cases in history when one does things un thinkable for the one they love. I don't know if they, Terry and DeDe are romantically involved or not. Not all people who are gay stick out like a sore thumb. There are a lot of lesbian women that I know, my daughter being one of them, that when people find out she is a lesbian, their comment is, "no way" she does not hang out in a gay community nor does she hang out with predominantly gay people. I tell her she is invisible, other than the fact that she's beautiful, and very much a woman. The issue here isn't the fact that Terry and DeDe could be romantically involved, but could a lover assist in the un thinkable, for their lover? I think the answer to that is yes and that it has happened.

I think if the relationship was kept secret was not because it was a lesbian relationship, but rather it had to be kept secret as Terri was moving on and had not wrapped up the final pieces.

What does DS's sexual orientation or a (rumored/speculated) sexual involvement with TH have to do with Kyron's disappearance? I fail to see a link between sexuality and Kyron being abducted or disposed of.

There has been no evidence presented that indicates any of this. As such it feels like rumor mongering and digging for dirt, because it's salacious.

Didn't we just hear from someone innocent who has been harmed by rumors in this case? Why yes, yes we did. Heather of Rosemont Farms wrote an impassioned plea and sent it to WS's imploring people NOT to spread rumors.

SBM

I can see the two of them hatching a plan because Dede for sure was obsessed with money and it sounds like Terri likes money a lot as well.

I can't think of anything I have read that tells us Dede is obsessed with money. What have I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff