1272 users online (240 members and 1032 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Brush cleared in search for McCleary girl - Aug 2010

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    Keep the pace & stay the course are my sentiments! Thanks Jules for posting this. I saw it broadcasted twice but it gave little info. on King 5. I wonder what those,"nothing of much concerns" RS speaks of are?
    F " All You Need Is Love !"
    ~~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~~
    " The Greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attentions " Gray Wats

Lindsey Love You're A
    " FIREWORK "
    ~"Come on baby show'em what your worth, Come on let your colors burst feeling brighter than the moon as you shoot across the sky, MAKE'EM GO, AH! ,AH! ,AH!...~
    One Republic - "Come Home"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvA7Ej9N_5Y

Family friends son Stefano Langone from Kent Wa. won his Golden Ticket to Hollywood ! Enjoy the listen ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq299kOo6C8 Soulful Spirit...

Quote Originally Posted by kageykaren View Post
    Keep the pace & stay the course are my sentiments! Thanks Jules for posting this. I saw it broadcasted twice but it gave little info. on King 5. I wonder what those,"nothing of much concerns" RS speaks of are?
    I don't know Karen, but I hope it leads to some answers... it's just been TOO LONG.

Any locals know where this large patch of overgrown land is exactly? Any locals see this search taking place?

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

Here's basically the same article.

http://www.kxro.com/Article.asp?id=1924074&spid=

That doesn't sound good...
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    That doesn't sound good...
    So investigators have cleared a large patch of overgrown land in McCleary as part of the Lindsey Baum investigation - I wonder what made them decide to do this now? Do they have reason to believe this location may hold clues?

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    I had to ask for an apology for referring to Barney Fife tactics. We can see there has been mucho methodologies used these last six months. Wish I was invisible & could listen in on their meetings. Whats next LE?
    ~~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~~
    " The Greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attentions " Gray Wats

Lindsey Love You're A
    " FIREWORK "
    ~"Come on baby show'em what your worth, Come on let your colors burst feeling brighter than the moon as you shoot across the sky, MAKE'EM GO, AH! ,AH! ,AH!...~

Family friends son Stefano Langone from Kent Wa. won his Golden Ticket to Hollywood ! Enjoy the listen ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq299kOo6C8 Soulful Spirit...

Quote Originally Posted by Jules71 View Post
    So investigators have cleared a large patch of overgrown land in McCleary as part of the Lindsey Baum investigation - I wonder what made them decide to do this now? Do they have reason to believe this location may hold clues?
    I dunno, maybe I read too many detective novels -- but it sounded like LE is all but certain where she is and what happened, but can't find enough evidence to press charges.

It does seem like they are on an evidence gathering mission these last few searches. I had similar feelings that they want no loose ends after so much care, time, money and concern shown to allow an opening for the perp to walk. I was loosing confidence that the story hit a wall they can't penetrate as RS stated last Nov. ??? Hey, they sure found a way around the budget to get those nasty blackberries cut down.
    ~~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~~

Lindsey Love You're A
    " FIREWORK "

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    I dunno, maybe I read too many detective novels -- but it sounded like LE is all but certain where she is and what happened, but can't find enough evidence to press charges.
    Curious what your theory is. Do you think it has to do with the last search of Gurley?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules71 View Post
    Curious what your theory is. Do you think it has to do with the last search of Gurley?
    Yes.

I wonder whether it's because of something they found in that search, or something they didn't find that they thought should have been there. Half of a pair of shoes, or something like that.

Wow! It's been a while since I've posted for Lindsey, not since the last big batch of SWs were served, and then I posted in the wrong thread and even I can't find where it was moved to. I'm so happy to see activity by LE for Lindsey. Hers was the first case I read when I joined WS not all that long ago. I still come back and read often.

This gives me hope for Patrick whose case, like Lindsey's was, is just sitting there.

A prayer and a Guardian Angel for each of them.
    Last edited by cocolafay; 08-20-2010 at 06:42 PM.
    Only my own opinion!!

Me and my team

Lindsey Baum 13 yrs old missing in WA 6/26/2009.

Patrick Alford 7 yrs. old missing in NY 1/22/2010.

JenniferO is offline Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
    We were told it was "routine" and something they were just getting around to.. I'd like to know why they waited almost 14 months to do a "routine" kind of search.

Wondering that myself JenniferO??!! Add to that, they state several items were collected and sent to the lab. I'm confused, was this an area that had no brush or vegetation back in 2009? Or do they feel that evidence had been concealed there?

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Wondering that myself JenniferO??!! Add to that, they state several items were collected and sent to the lab. I'm confused, was this an area that had no brush or vegetation back in 2009? Or do they feel that evidence had been concealed there?
    The wording makes it sound like the vegetation had grown over since last year?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast