706 users online (93 members and 613 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

OH - Brent Kandra, 24, killed by captive bear, Columbia Station, 19 Aug 2010

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100820/...hpb2JlYXJraWxs

Ohio bear kills caretaker; owner had convictions

"A bear fatally mauled its caretaker at the home of a man who accumulated dozens of dangerous, exotic animals despite past convictions and losing his license after animal rights activists complained he was making money by letting people wrestle bears.

The bear in the attack southwest of Cleveland was not one that owner Sam Mazzola had used for wrestling, officials said. His license to show animals had been revoked, but he still kept a menagerie of bears, wolves, tigers, lions and perhaps coyotes...."

and

".....The bear was out of its cage for its feeding Thursday evening by 24-year-old Brent Kandra, "which was normal for this particular bear because the caretaker and the owner had been around it so much."

"....Kandra, of Elyria, died Friday morning at MetroHealth Medical Center, the coroner's office in Cleveland said..."z

and

"....Mazzola, who had filed for bankruptcy this year and had convictions for illegally selling and transporting animals...."

more at link

OH - Owner of killer bear chokes to death on sex toy

Sexual fetishes can be deadly. How awful that a teen had to find this man. I wonder if all his employees knew about his sexual proclivities.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43744222...ws-weird_news/

Owner of killer bear chokes to death on sex toy

"An exotic-animal owner who made headlines last summer when one of his bears mauled a woman to death has died after apparently choking on a sex toy..."

and

"...Sam Mazzola, 49, was found dead in his Columbia Station home on Sunday, face down on a water bed. He was bound to the bed with handcuffs, chains and padlocks..."

and

"...Mazzola had a sex toy in his throat, which apparently obstructed his breathing, [Chief Deputy Coroner Dr. Frank] Miller said. He was also wearing a leather mask with the eyes and mouth zipped shut and a two-piece metal sphere covering his head..."

and

"He had done this by request according to the story we were given,” Miller told The Morning Journal. “There was an assistant, but that is under investigation....”

more at link

ETA: I highly suggest skipping the almost 400 stupid and lurid comments. However, I did see one with some excellent advice--"If you're going to do kink, do it smart." This was not smart.

wtf ... some sick tickets out there .. l wouldnt want to be found dead like that.. god id die !

Sheesh, some people's kids.

It's early but I think I'll go to bed now.

Ok, this sounds like murder to me. No one leaves a sex toy in someone's mouth while a mask is on handcuffed face down on a water bed.....and leaves him there.

Lexiintoronto is offline Behind every successful man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    The image of how this guy was found is now burned into my brain. *ick*

This is murder IMHO:

Sam Mazzola, 49, was found dead in his Columbia Station home on Sunday, face down on a water bed. He was bound to the bed with handcuffs, chains and padlocks..."

Someone put him in that position, regardless if he asked for it or not. If you're gonna play with fire like that you're gonna get burned.

And WTH hell is the two-piece metal sphere that was covering his head. I'll admit I'm old, and have never experienced that world (or whatever they call it these days). It just sounds SO horrible. People do this for fun???

Maybe some furry handcuffs - but my Lord, this sounds really serious!!!

Mel

This is much more then I ever wanted to know ............ There's just no couth anymore is there ? Everything is fair game I guess.................
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

I don't think I'm gonna miss him...

He was under investigation for something to do with the exotic animals he owned. I think one mauled an employee to death. I figured he couldn't live with the knowledge that an employee died or he had a heart attack from the stress.

I'm going to say something and it might be controversial, but I need to say it. I don't think the complete cause of death needed to be released. They could have said he died by choking or that manslaughter was suspected. I think telling how he died demeans and embarrasses Mr. Mazzola. He is deceased and cannot defend himself. It is terrible that someone died because they were mauled by one of his bears, but that doesn't make him less of a person. He still deserves dignity.

And Melanie, I agree, it's gotta be manslaughter or something.

I knew I didn't want to read this thread.

Lexiintoronto is offline Behind every successful man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I knew I didn't want to read this thread.
    Me, too! I kept thinking, 'don't click on that'. Now I want to Lysol my memory of it. At least I successfully avoided hearing about how a guy lost his appendage, yesterday.

geez, i know people in this type of kink have whats called safe, sane and consentual involved in what they do and also risk awareness but this is ridiculous they definely forgot the safe and sane part. and this story is TMI!!! did they really have to give us the details.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

just an aside but the thread title is possible the best I have ever read, truth is definitley stranger than fiction

OMGosh...WHY or WHY did I read this? I believe in "to each his own"...but wow...just wow...
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast