Who is the surprise witness Robert Fields speaks about?

Helplessly Hoping

Bred for Humanity/Proud Bottom Dweller
Reaction score
You may be able to tell this surprise witness has me abuzz :bee: But now that Ron goes first and Misty goes last, does it matter? Since Ron has pled guilty, is there anyway to introduce this information--through the state etc? I continue to pray things are coming to a head but it feels like this is all bassackwards. JMO but really curious to hear thoughts from others.

Could Hope Sykes be the surprise witness? Could she testify as to who the "ringleader" really was in the group?

Native Pride mentioned Orlando T yesterday and he sure did cut bait pretty quickly after being omni-present in the beginning. I think he's an interesting candidate as well.

WBG?

I would think the surprise witness would be someone of quality, a person who is trustworthy and has some standing in the community. I doubt any of the co-defendents in the drug sting would bring anything of worth to Misty's aid when it comes to the judge deciding her sentence.

Who does Misty know who fits that description?
I'm looking forward to other posts in this thread as to who that person will be.

Hmmm Orlando T or Donna Brock

I have to rule out Donna because she would got a better deal.

But Orlando T could be.

It could be so many. One that sticks out is RON, HIMSELF. Call him to the stand if Fields has knowledge about Misty's whereabouts that night--did she meet him somewhere? Could it be JO? Could it be Hope--were Hope and Misty mules for Ron? So many possibilities.

It could be so many. One that sticks out is RON, HIMSELF. Call him to the stand if Fields has knowledge about Misty's whereabouts that night--did she meet him somewhere? Could it be JO? Could it be Hope--were Hope and Misty mules for Ron? So many possibilities.

I sure don't see JO testifying for anyone by choice and not sure what he could add as to her drug dealings. I would think he would stay as far away from there as possible. And even with her sentence, I think Hope has a hero worship thing for Ron. Misty's friends and family are druggies and either in jail or have terrible records making their testimony questionable. The only testifying I can see for the sentencing hearing would be a shrink who may be able to say she would benefit with the youth offender thingy - but that isn't much of a surprise. I have to keep reminding myself - this is the sentencing hearing, not for anything to do with Haleigh.

AMBER BROOKS or NAY NAY or CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD
(those are my 3 ... :)

What about Aunt Katrina, who absconded with Misty's "stuff" the day they were arrested? Did she know more about what was going down than we think? She apparently made herself scarce after the arrest. Just a thought.

NayNay, (God forbid), or Amber? although I'm sure Amber could shed some much needed bright light on the situation, I'm not sure it would help. But, I have to admit, that I would listen to every word she had to say. Crystal? after the pict of her lunging towards Lisa Croslin, & her recent not so kind words about Misty, I kind of doubt it. Personally, I'm hoping for a very good psychologist. Fields needs to keep this as professional as possible. I just had another scary thought...Gmaw Flo...

Is this like a regular trial, where witnesses can be forced to tell the truth? Because if so, I'd love for Fields to put TN on the stand & make her work through her own inconsistencies. with video back up, newspaper accounts, the whole 9 yards.

naynay, (god forbid), or amber? Although i'm sure amber could shed some much needed bright light on the situation, i'm not sure it would help. But, i have to admit, that i would listen to every word she had to say. Crystal? After the pict of her lunging towards lisa croslin, & her recent not so kind words about misty, i kind of doubt it. Personally, i'm hoping for a very good psychologist. Fields needs to keep this as professional as possible. I just had another scary thought...gmaw flo...

could you please tell me where i can find this pic as i have not been able to find it? Thanks!!

Maybe Chelsea, ummmm..... Misty was just helping out a friend....:innocent:

Hmm..what if the witness is WBG or Joe P.? I know he gave an interview with Art Harris and said he was to hook up with Misty that Monday night but she didn't call him back..something to that effect. Remember that tip from Joe P. It was said he signed an affidavit regarding what he knew in the Haleigh case? Someone was out that Monday night and IMO Misty was either with them or seen and LE has just made that person/person's stay out of the limelight and are keeping them hush hush. IMO, that is why LE has said since day one that Misty is the "Key". Not the POI, just the "Key" as to the person knowing what may of happen. I feel that if LE felt she harmed Haleigh they would of already charged her with neglect/murder.

What about Aunt Katrina, who absconded with Misty's "stuff" the day they were arrested? Did she know more about what was going down than we think? She apparently made herself scarce after the arrest. Just a thought.

:waitasec: Great choice! I have been wondering why she has not shown up on the court dockets. She was with Misty during one of these drug stings I would think that she to would of been charged. But she wasn't. Unless it's legal to drop someone off during a drug exchange?

She certainly did make herself scarce and LE never arrested her either, however IF Fields brings in KB to testify for Misty we will all know for certain Fields is not interesting in helping Misty..JMHO..

AMBER BROOKS or NAY NAY or CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD
(those are my 3 ... :)
if it's one of Misty's running buddies, the only real help she could provide, would be to say that Misty was away from the trailer that night, & provide the alibi. But I don't look for that to happen, because of Field's Joe allegations. So, unless he wants to create a circus atmosphere, he'd better leave the witnessing to people who have some credibility. MOO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back