Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
The Doe Network:
Case File 3900DMNJ

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3900dmnj.html

Brandon Keith Robbins
Missing since August 21, 1982 from Cape May County, New Jersey
Classification: Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics
•Age at Time of Disappearance: 20 years old
•Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'11"; 125 lbs.
•Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Brown eyes; brown hair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
Brandon Robbins was last seen at his residence located in the Anglesea Section on North Wildwood at 08:00 on August 21, 1982.
On August 25, 1982, Brandon Robbins was reported to the North Wildwood Police as a missing person.

After an extensive investigation it was learned that a friend of Robbins was operating his vehicle, a 1978 black Chevrolet conversion van. The vehicle was located and the operator was interviewed and advised the investigators that Brandon Robbins let him borrow the van while Robbins traveled to the Philadelphia area.
Brandon Robbins has not been seen or heard from since August 21, 1982.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Cape May County Prosecutor’s Office
Major Crimes Unit
609-465-1135

NCIC Number: M-032991943
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
Cape May County Prosecutor’s Office

http://www.cmcpros.net/unsolved.htm

The Cape May County Prosecutor’s Office and North Wildwood Police Department are investigating the August 21, 1982 disappearance of Brandon Keith Robbins. Mr. Robbins was last seen at his residence located in the Anglesea Section on North Wildwood at 8:00 am on August 21, 1982.

At the time of the disappearance, Mr. Robbins was described as being a 20-year-old white male standing 5’11” and weighing 125 pounds and having brown hair and brown eyes.

On August 25, 1982, Brandon Keith Robbins was reported to the North Wildwood Police as a missing person. After an extensive investigation it was learned that a friend of Mr. Robbins was operating Mr. Robbins’ vehicle, this being a 1978 black Chevrolet conversion van. The vehicle was located and the operator was interviewed and advised the investigators that Mr. Robbins let him borrow the van while Mr. Robbins traveled to the Philadelphia area. Mr. Robbins has not been seen or heard from since August 21, 1982.

Anyone with information about the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of Brandon Keith Robbins or his current whereabouts is requested to contact the Cape May County Prosecutor’s Office Major Crimes Unit at 609-465-1135 or can leave anonymous information on the tip line at 609-463-LEAD (5323).

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/robbins_brandon.html

I don't find Brandon listed in NamUs at this time.

I don't find any archived articles for Brandon at this time.

Brandon has been missing for 28 years today. Come home soon.

Attachments

• BKRobbins.jpg
    BKRobbins.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 37
Article from this past summer features cold cases from the area and Brandon is mentioned.

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news/crime/cold-cases-linger-in-the-memories-of-investigators-families/article_84586eee-046d-11e4-b894-001a4bcf887a.html

Lt. Steve Vivarina worked cold cases in Philadelphia for 29 years.
Now, his focus includes the missing-persons case of Brandon Keith Robbins, last seen in North Wildwood on Aug. 21, 1982, and the murder of Susan Negersmith, whose body was discovered in Wildwood on May 27, 1990.
“I just went to Seattle on the (Robbins) case,” Vivarina said. “We have a main suspect, and he’s been a main suspect for a while.”
The trip, however, didn’t produce the result he had hoped for.
“Right now, that box is at my desk. Susan Negersmith is at my desk,” Vivarina said. “The public may think you forget, but we don’t forget.”

I wonder if that suspect is the same person who was driving Brandon's car.

Thumbnail

Demographics
Missing Age20 Years
Current Age57 Years
First NameBrandon
Middle NameKeith
Last NameRobbins
Nickname/Alias--

SexMale
Height5' 11" (71 Inches)
Weight125 - 135 lbs
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last ContactAugust 21, 1982
NamUs Case CreatedApril 30, 2013
Last Known Location Map
LocationNorth Wildwood, New Jersey
CountyCape May County

Circumstances of DisappearanceThe Cape May County Prosecutor’s Office and North Wildwood Police Department are investigating the August 21, 1982 disappearance of Brandon Keith Robbins. Mr. Robbins was last seen at his residence located in the Anglesea Section on North Wildwood at 8:00 am on August 21, 1982. At the time of the disappearance, Mr. Robbins was described as being a 20-year-old white male standing 5’11” and weighing 125 pounds and having brown hair and brown eyes. On August 25, 1982, Brandon Keith Robbins was reported to the North Wildwood Police as a missing person. After an extensive investigation it was learned that a friend of Mr. Robbins was operating Mr. Robbins’ vehicle, this being a 1978 black Chevrolet conversion van. The vehicle was located and the operator was interviewed and advised the investigators that Mr. Robbins let him borrow the van while Mr. Robbins traveled to the Philadelphia area. Mr. Robbins has not been seen or heard from since August 21, 1982. Anyone with information about the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of Brandon Keith Robbins or his current whereabouts is requested to contact the Cape May County Prosecutor’s Office Major Crimes Unit at 609-465-1135 or can leave anonymous information on the tip line at 609-463-LEAD (5323).
Physical Description
Hair ColorBrown
Head Hair Description--
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorBrown
Right Eye ColorBrown
Eye Description--
Distinctive Physical Features
No Known Information

Clothing and Accessories
No Information Entered
Additional Case Info

Transportation
1978 Chevrolet Astro Van

Style--
ColorBlack
State--
License Plate--
Expiration Year--
CommentsAfter an extensive investigation it was learned that a friend of Brandon's was operating his vehicle, this being a 1978 black Chevrolet conversion van. The vehicle was located and the operator was interviewed and advised the investigators that Mr. Robbins let him borrow the van while Brandon Robbins traveled to the Philadelphia area.

R/O

upload_2019-11-19_10-58-8.png

upload_2019-11-19_10-58-33.png

upload_2019-11-19_10-59-22.png

upload_2019-11-19_10-59-55.png

upload_2019-11-19_11-0-21.png

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Just stumbled upon this missing person and i see a few facial resemblences. In 4 years a lot could have happened… I thought i would share it, just in case.

BRANDON KEITH ROBBINS

Brandon Keith Robbins – The Charley Project

I actually think he resembles this John Doe (see link i quoted from) a lot. I posted it there first. What do you guys think?

Edit to insert the John Doe’s posts on Websleuths: CA - CA - Malibu John Doe, 20-30, UP15043, found with swiss francs in his pockets, Jan'86

Sorry if i’m doing a lot of this wrong, i’m farely new here…

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back