What Do You Wish You Didn't Know About This Case? *** LIST ONLY**NO DISCUSSION

STEADFAST

Reaction score
One of the things getting me down about Kyron's case -- besides KYRON IS STILL MISSING -- are the many things I wish I didn't know. Things that are unpleasant or just unnecessary and that I feel don't have any real bearing on finding Kyron or proving a case against whoever the perp is.

I'm sure we don't all agree on what is not necessary to know, but I'm also tired of arguing. How about if we list and then others can list, too, or agree or both. If you don't agree with someone's examples, list your own, but no referring to what you don't agree with. I'd like this to be a sort-of venting thread for emotional release. Feel free to be humorous if you can at this point but you could also seriously list things you believe are irrelevant.

I wish I did not know that Terri and MC's relationship included sexting.
I wish I hadn't seen Dede smirk.
I wish I didn't know Kaine cheated on Desiree when she was pregnant.
I wish I didn't know Terri's nickname is Red Squirrel.
I wish I did not know the scholastic history of Dede's ex-boyfriend.
Come to think of it, I wish I didn't know Dede had an ex-boyfriend.

Remember, NO ARGUING!

I really wish I didn't have to know about the Horman's marital problems or that Terri may have tried to have Kaine killed. I also wish I didn't know about Kaine and Desiree's marriage. I could live without knowing about DeDe and especially her ex boyfriend. And I really didn't need to hear TP's account of that morning as I wish his grandma had listened to LE. There is a lot I wish I didn't know but I do know I wish Kyron was home.

Exhausted and could care less about the name blame and divorce. Makes me suspicious of all, but dang, life is hard enough. I don't think I would have thought all had ulterior motives if it were not for the trash and dash. I would have stuck with my gut, a stranger.

A child is missing. I know nothing of any import other than that. Trying to erase the bashing, weirdness from my mind and focus on a small child that is missing.

If Kyron hadn't have gone missing, we would not know one single thing, that we know now. So I guess knowing Kyron is missing is what I don't like.

For me, I wish I hadn't read Jason Wishart's letter. I feel grimy from that still.

I wish I didn't know that Kyron would cry when it was time to leave his mom and go home to his dad and stepmother. Other than his being missing, this breaks my heart most of all. Poor Desiree. My heart breaks for her and knowing this makes it so much worse.....

I wish I didn't know that Desiree didn't aggressively fight to have her son live with her as soon as she was recovered from her illness.

I wish I did not know that it is possible we might never know what happened and that Kyron might never be found.

I wish I never knew how dysfunctional everyone is, MFH and a small boy missing !

I wish I didn't know about DeDe, anything about her.
I wish I never read her ex BF's letter, too.
I wish it had not been 11 weeks since Kyron went missing.
I wish I didn't know its almost an impossibility that Kyron is being held alive someplace. I know the chances are so, so remote.
I wish Terri would do something, anything, to make me feel she is not so 100% guilty.
I wish I didn't know that LE is pretty much at a standstill and appears to have no new ideas or clues.

I wish I didn't know that the day Captain Gates cried at the press conference, was the same day that Terri allegedly failed her first polygraph.

"Kyron, we're gonna bring you home, buddy.
Capt. Jason Gates, MCSO, June 7, 2010

All I'm really interested in and the reason that I follow this case is to find out what happened to Kyron. Everything else is insignificant when there is a child missing. Some of the trite and tawdry tales that have found their way into the media detract from the seriousness of the situation: Fodder for blog/website discussions but serve no real purpose in finding this beautiful and beloved boy. jmho

oops! My apologies to OP for not posting a "list". I don't want to think about the many things that I've learned that I wish I hadn't :(

I wish that I didn't know that children go missing.

I wish I didn't know that the only thing that is going to keep Kyron's face out there is the media printing stories about the unhappy lives of the people that surrounded him.

I wish that I didn't read this head line before I went to bed last night :(
Source: Investigators far from solving Kyron case
http://www.katu.com/news/local/101210534.html

I could say I wish I didn't know a lot things in Kyron's case.

The fact is we go and search for the info and find it anyway. That what we do....

I wish I didn't know the terrain in the area that Kyron went missing. If he is out there, I don't know how he'll be found without a miracle from God.

I wish that I didn't know that there was no sign in sheet on Science Fair day at Skyline Elementary...

All JMO

I wish that I didn't know that there was no sign in sheet on Science Fair day at Skyline Elementary...

All JMO

I agree... or that there were no security camera's or anyone watching the doors and hallways that day, being it was open to the "public".. not to mention no phone call about an absence...:furious:

One thing I am glad I do know, which is confirmed to me whenever I visit here, is that for all the creepy, messed up people out there, there are multiple compassionate, intelligent, strong people who tilt the balance back the other way. The outrage and sorrow that motivates all of us to discuss the case is evidence of that.

I wish I didn't know it was possible for a mother to hurt her child, though. I wish I didn't know that it has happened before.

I wish I didn't know anything other than Kyron is missing and LE is working on it. They can do a Lifetime movie later about TH's soap opera life, or the Horman's marital problems. I just wish things were a lot more simple here. That would help a lot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back