Deaf baby hears mom's voice for the first time

Oh, that is so cute! He looks so delighted and already looks like he's trying to imitate her.

Look how surprised he seems to be when he "hears" the sound that goes with mom smile and moving lips. Sooooooo sweet! I agree it does look like he wants to imitate her.

Salem

Was anyone able to watch this and not smile? I wasn't.

Thank you! What a sweetie!

I have no words except to say, thank you God!

Oh my gosh, what a wonderful moment. I was smiling through the tears. Medicine can be such a miracle. Nothing in the world like watching a baby and his mama.

OHHHHHH.. sooooooo adorable... yes..it did look like he was trying to say hi,.. what a handsome lil feller.... feel good stories just melt my heart.... I appreciate the websleuthers who post the sweet stories here.. .. they r much needed...

Had to watch it again! Showed my hubbie. He was amazed as well. I can't get over it.

I've watched it about 10 times. My face hurts from grinning!

God is good.

so cute! Thanks for sharing! It's nice to see something so sweet

That just warmed my heart! I couldn't stop smiling and watched it 3 times.

ok, it's official. I'm a big fat crybaby.

just FYI.

This video is so precious. It looks like he's trying to say Hi. I could watch it over and over. What a sweet baby.

Deaf baby hears mom's voice for the first time

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationw...eaf-baby-cochlear-implant,0,1960433.htmlstory

What a miracle those cochlear implants are. I have a nephew who received one in his early teens and could hear for the first time in his life. That was several years ago, he's getting ready to go off to college now!!!

I LOVED this video.

Today I was having a somewhat bad day but after sitting down and watching this video I sit here with a smile on my face!

Thank you so much for sharing SuziQ. I also want to thank Debbie3223 for putting the link http://www.givesmehope.com if any of you have not looked on that site please do so. More stories that will make you smile :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back