1002 users online (176 members and 826 guests)  

Websleuths News

Moving sale planned at 'Amityville Horror' house

AMITYVILLE, N.Y. The owner of the New York house made famous in the 1979 film "The Amityville Horror" is holding a moving sale.

The five-bedroom Dutch Colonial on Long Island has been on the market since May for $1.15 million and is under contract. Owner Brian Wilson is holding a moving sale Saturday. Items include furniture and exercise equipment, not loot from the house's infamous past.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100821/...e_horror_house

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Thank, DK...I remember this when it first happened. My friend married the one responsible...I beg her every day to leave him...

Anyway, not a bad profit since the Lutz family bought it for $89,000 and had given it back to the bank when they "fled"...it is beautiful property but has such bad memories of that massacre. Glad he found someone to sell it to who will now make this part of history. I do hope we don't have another "haunting" come from this...Since Mr. Wilson has told, nothing happened paranomal wise since he took over the house...JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    Thank, DK...I remember this when it first happened. My friend married the one responsible...I beg her every day to leave him...

Anyway, not a bad profit since the Lutz family bought it for $89,000 and had given it back to the bank when they "fled"...it is beautiful property but has such bad memories of that massacre. Glad he found someone to sell it to who will now make this part of history. I do hope we don't have another "haunting" come from this...Since Mr. Wilson has told, nothing happened paranomal wise since he took over the house...JMHO
    Your friend married Ronnie?

Yes she did, about 7 years ago...she felt "sorry" for him and felt a need to "protect" him from the vultures who put out those books.

She's been catching flack ever since from the internet world. I say leave him, worry about yourself for he will never be free. She's beautiful, can have any man of her choosing. I told her she deserved to love and be loved something HE can never give her....but it is what it is. I support her because we've become friends but I don't hold back my opinion of him...He may have had his own reasons for this massacre. I read all the depos and court documents...we disagree alot...LOL....JMHO

Yes she did, about 7 years ago...she felt "sorry" for him and felt a need to "protect" him from the vultures who put out those books.

She's been catching flack ever since from the internet world. I say leave him, worry about yourself for he will never be free. She's beautiful, can have any man of her choosing. I told her she deserved to love and be loved something HE can never give her....but it is what it is. I support her because we've become friends but I don't hold back my opinion of him...He may have had his own reasons for this massacre. I read all the depos and court documents...we disagree alot...LOL....JMHO
    You have GOT to be kidding? Wow.

Despite him changing his story so many times, the story where he says he sister was involved may hold some water. There are reports she had gunpowder residue on her dress, indicating she fired a weapon, but when her brother confessed, LE did not follow up on that evidence. She was also killed. Plus, it seems hard to believe one person could kill all those people and not wake any of them up along the way.

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Maybe it is just me, but I would be afraid to buy anything from a crime house.
    I get spooked easily.
    I'm sure everything is beautiful.
    Evil is everywhere, I don't need reminders.
    Pray that everything has been blessed before it leaves.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Maybe it is just me, but I would be afraid to buy anything from a crime house.
    I get spooked easily.
    I'm sure everything is beautiful.
    Evil is everywhere, I don't need reminders.
    Pray that everything has been blessed before it leaves.
    I read that the owners after the massacre had the house blessed by a priest and even the priest was rattled by some of the things he heard while doing the blessing! Who knows how much ANY of this is true, of course. The most recent owners have not reported any paranormal activity.

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I have had numerous discussions with her at the old court tv boards. Just called me "flack."

She's very lucky to have you and she so needs someone like you in her life.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    You have GOT to be kidding? Wow.

Despite him changing his story so many times, the story where he says he sister was involved may hold some water. There are reports she had gunpowder residue on her dress, indicating she fired a weapon, but when her brother confessed, LE did not follow up on that evidence. She was also killed. Plus, it seems hard to believe one person could kill all those people and not wake any of them up along the way.
    Yes, you are correct, DK. When Ronald's grandmother, Brigante put up the funds to have the nightdress tested, it was conveniently lost from the evidence locker. He's got a whole story as to how he came to kill Dawn, he also claims she's the one who killed the three children. I don't want to derail this thread but there's much I've learned along the way being friends with his wife. I don't agree with it all but I do think since RD was the only one left living, the authorities in Suffolk county (also very corrupt) just let it all hang on him. It's easier to blame the sole suvivor and not investigate further..also the alleged ties to the Gambino crime family might just have something to do with it as well...JMHO

May the DeFeo family Rest in Peace...

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    I have had numerous discussions with her at the old court tv boards. Just called me "flack."

She's very lucky to have you and she so needs someone like you in her life.
    No, you don't know the half of it...she's followed around from board to board being harassed, threatened and more...That is where I met her too...we became friends, I had her over for lunch one summer, we talk on the phone all the time. She is a beautiful person just thinks this is her life's calling...I tell her to run as fast as you can. He'll be taken out in a pine box, he's never going to see a free day...JMHO

Ive always had a facination( sp?) about this house and what really happend there...

anyhoo, this article says hundreds of people are attending the moving sale..

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/...100416472.html
    my other car is a broomstick

Q: What's the best advice you can give to a witch on a broomstick?

A: Don't fly off the handle!