Why will Dede not take polygraph?

Is prime writer MSM? The author doesn't seem to be aware of DS's lawyer who has given statements in the media.

If she has refused to take a polygraph my guess is that her lawyer, her father, and/or Terri, advised by her lawyer, told her not to.

I am torn on this too cos I can't say I don't blame her. If it was me, I wouldn't. I have always said I would never pass one because I feel guilt about everything.
But in her case, she will be dammed if she does and dammed if she doesn't. Even if she passes it, people will still believe shes guilty cos lie detectors "aren't reliable". If she fails, it will be "ah ha! I knew she was guilty!"

If she truly doesn't know what happened to Kryon, then passing or failing a LDT is of no benefit to her whatsoever.

If she is a coconspirator in Kryon's disappearance, then passing or failing a LDT is of no benefit to her whatsoever.

Either way, the LDT can't be used in a court of law.

If I didn't know what happened to my friend's missing child, I wouldn't take a LDT for fear that I would unintentially fail it and LE would focus on me as opposed to looking for the real perp. And, if I was involved, I wouldn't want to tip my hand about my involvement to LE.

Now, if it were my own child who went missing. I'd take as may LDT's as LE required and answer any and ALL questions posed to me.

JMHO

Do you all remember the Runaway Bride a few years back? Didn't her fiance take a LDT through an independent examiner via his attorney's advice as opposed to LE LDT?

If I knew I was innocent of any wrong doing, that's the route I would most probably take. While I don't have any beef with LE and am happy for their presence in my community, I have had a negative experience with one particular rogue Detective who shouldn't be on the force AT ALL. He is a bully and a liar. Many in my community feel the same way. So if some suspicion were directed my way, and I was innocent, and a child was missing, I'd most probably have my lawyer set up an independent LDT for me.

What do I think?
I think DeDe Spicher is hiding something therefore her reason for refusing to take the test...JMHOOTS

Is prime writer MSM? The author doesn't seem to be aware of DS's lawyer who has given statements in the media.

If she has refused to take a polygraph my guess is that her lawyer, her father, and/or Terri, advised by her lawyer, told her not to.

I agree. She is not taking one because her lawyer is advising against it.

I would be like Mark Klass..........do it and get me out of the suspects if I am innocent.

Of what benefit would it be to take one? Like has been said upthread, she's damned if she does, damned if she doesn't; damned if she passes, damned if she fails. There is literally NO upside for her whatsoever.

And honestly, after seeing what has happened to some players in this case, I'd be saying no as well, no matter what.

Best-
Herding Cats

Who or what released this "new information"? Wouldn't we have heard about this from LE, or another reliable source?

I'm not sure I believe they know what they're talking about.

(although I do believe DS may not want to take a polygraph...I just don't believe this information is from a reliable source...does that make sense?)

I don't think I would ever take a polygraph either. I'm one of those "guilty feeling" people. I feel guilt about stuff that I had nothing to do with but I just feel bad about. Does that make sense? If you gave me one right now about Kyron, I'd probably fail and I have no connection to this case other than my interest in it.

If, God Forbid, I was ever in a position to need to take one, I'd probably really want to do it, but I would be so convinced that I would fail (for reasons stated above) that it would probably be in my best interest to not do it.

I agree that she has probably been advised against it, though.

I wonder if we will hear from Desiree or Kaine about her alleged refusal or if they already know.

I'm starting to think she knows something, but that it came from her days of staying with Terri, rather than actual participation of anything, if Terri is indeed guilty.

After the fiasco that has happened to TH following her polygraphs, DD would be a fool indeed to subject herself to the same.

This reads as an opinion piece or a blog rather than a true media source.

Do we have any other sources making this claim?

Regardless, with a father in LE and an attorney to advise her, I'd be surprised if she DID agree to a polygraph.

I used to think I would take a poly or answer questions with a lawyer, but not now. No way, no how. So I have to take someone refusing one out of my thought process...

no one should ever take a poly. http://www.antipolygraph.org/

she's refusing one cause someone advised her very well.

I wish the utter junk that polys are was well known. so much suspicion falls on a person refusing one when it's basically cause the person has sense or is under advice of someone who has sense. maybe they have guilt too but that's what questioning and other tools are for.

After everything that I've learned about polygraphs while following high-profile cases like this, if I were implicated in a crime I would decline a polygraph and hire an attorney immediately to advise me even when I knew that I was innocent. I won't fault DDS for not taking a polygraph; it doesn't automatically speak to guilt. jmo

I used to think that not taking a polygraph was like an admission of guilt....Not no more... I wouldn't hold it against anybody if they refused... because I would too, even if I was innocent...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back