1013 users online (201 members and 812 guests)  

Websleuths News

Not Of This World

8 Things You Didn't Know About Toothpaste

Faced with dozens of different products promising to make your teeth fresher, whiter and cavity-free, itís no wonder you wander aimlessly down the toothpaste aisle. To help you pick wisely, we turned to the pros for the scoop on what ingredients to look for, whether gel or paste formulas are right for you and just how much you need to squeeze onto your brush. Itís never too late to get your pearly whites in tip-top shape, so read on to find out how!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

The only toothpaste I use is Pepsodent because it has no mint. I hate mint. It gives me headaches. Almost all the tooth paste, gels, and even floss are mint flavored. I have to search around for floss with no mint.

Plus it's only $1.00 for a large tube. Works well for me.