1020 users online (236 members and 784 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

2010.08.22 Brad Conway speaks out on Steph Watts show

HE SUDDENLY RESIGNED FROM REPRESENTING THE PARENTS OF CASEY ANTHONY- ACCUSED IN THE MURDER OF HER DAUGHTER CAYLEE ANTHONY. BUT WHY? WHAT REALLY HAPPENED? AND WHAT DOES BRAD NOW THINK OF THE GEORGE AND CINDY ANTHONY, CASEY ANTHONY AND JOSE BAEZ. AND HOW HAS THIS CASE AFFECTED BRAD'S LIFE AND HIS BUSINESS? JOIN US FOR THIS CANDID CONVERSATION AND INSIGHT INTO THE CASEY ANTHONY CASE.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-u...s-up-with-this

hmmm I wonder what he is going to say.....

show time
    Last edited by TakeNote; 08-22-2010 at 08:02 PM.

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Brad is on now

brad talking about the pleadings from the defense and the search volunteers

This is going to be good.....Steph has his 'this is serious' hat on.

Is that the name of the program? Don't see it in our cable line up for NC.

BC says final straw was the defense's 8/9/10 motion accusation of preferential treatment in viewing the TES records given to BC.

Nejame called BC wanted to give the A's through BC access to the TES records as a courtesy for their peace of mind.

BC - defense was granted access to the records the same as BC and the State.
    My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
    The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

dont know if I can post the link, I found it by googling his name for his offical site, then clicked on the blogradiotalk button- Im listening now.

BC - No condition for Anthony's waiver to Nejame existed. The A's did not have to agree to waiver to allow BC access to records.
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

JB had a duty to verify the information in the defense motion and did not do so.

BC - In the face of potential conflict, you must withdraw. It was his obligation as an officer of the court, to maintain the integrity of the court, to make himself available as a witness.

BC basic conflict; Potentially testifying to facts his client doesn't agree with. In regards to the non-exixtent waiver agreement, taken by the A's so that BC could see the TES documents.

Also Steph on best behaviour in regards to letting BC speak : )

Call-in Number: (646) 721-9430

call in with a question

LOL Brad also wishes he was a fly on the wall at the Monday morning meeting.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast