2010.08.22 Brad Conway speaks out on Steph Watts show

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeNote

Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding
Reaction score
HE SUDDENLY RESIGNED FROM REPRESENTING THE PARENTS OF CASEY ANTHONY- ACCUSED IN THE MURDER OF HER DAUGHTER CAYLEE ANTHONY. BUT WHY? WHAT REALLY HAPPENED? AND WHAT DOES BRAD NOW THINK OF THE GEORGE AND CINDY ANTHONY, CASEY ANTHONY AND JOSE BAEZ. AND HOW HAS THIS CASE AFFECTED BRAD'S LIFE AND HIS BUSINESS? JOIN US FOR THIS CANDID CONVERSATION AND INSIGHT INTO THE CASEY ANTHONY CASE.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/08/23/watts-up-with-this

hmmm :waitasec: I wonder what he is going to say.....

show time :)

Brad is on now

brad talking about the pleadings from the defense and the search volunteers

This is going to be good.....Steph has his 'this is serious' hat on.

Is that the name of the program? Don't see it in our cable line up for NC.

BC says final straw was the defense's 8/9/10 motion accusation of preferential treatment in viewing the TES records given to BC.

Nejame called BC wanted to give the A's through BC access to the TES records as a courtesy for their peace of mind.

BC - defense was granted access to the records the same as BC and the State.

dont know if I can post the link, I found it by googling his name for his offical site, then clicked on the blogradiotalk button- Im listening now.

BC - No condition for Anthony's waiver to Nejame existed. The A's did not have to agree to waiver to allow BC access to records.

JB had a duty to verify the information in the defense motion and did not do so.

BC - In the face of potential conflict, you must withdraw. It was his obligation as an officer of the court, to maintain the integrity of the court, to make himself available as a witness.

BC basic conflict; Potentially testifying to facts his client doesn't agree with. In regards to the non-exixtent waiver agreement, taken by the A's so that BC could see the TES documents.

Also Steph on best behaviour in regards to letting BC speak : )

Call-in Number: (646) 721-9430

call in with a question

LOL Brad also wishes he was a fly on the wall at the Monday morning meeting.

Telling the A's he was resigning was done in a matter of fact way, they were not happy to lose their lawyer.

He does not believe he will be a witness and he would have loved to have been a fly on the wall, HHJJP does not put up with the name calling and accusations thrown in the legal pleadings.

Do the Anthonys still need a lawyer?

BC "I think so."

Obstruction of justice charges...are those still possible?

BC "It's always a possibility"

BC said at the time he was retained Cindy & Lee were looking at possible obstruction charges? Did I hear that right?

Why do you think the defense didn't go through the documents?

BC: "I couldn't answer that...if it were me and if it were my client looking at 1st degree murder charges...the first day the judge said 'Conway, you can look at those records' I'd get my *advertiser censored* down there and look at them"

Brad concedes that even though people were in the area it doesn't mean that she wasn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆