1512 users online (258 members and 1254 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Levi Page Show 8/22 9 PM ET

Tonight at 9 PM ET

Art Harris with artharris.com and Homicide Prosecutor Donna Pendergast discuss all the breaking developments in the Haleigh Cummings case!

Here is the link to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipag...-investigation

Oh goody--please ask Donna why they would let Ron lose charges if he seemingly has previous knowledge of the events and saved the info to save his butt for his drug charge--wouldn't he be an accessory? What exactly does the SA gain? And I'll repeat my weekly question re Misty's phone records? If he has info, Has LE shut him down? and when was he LAST in Satsuma? I am curious if aside from the families if he has any other sources?

Signed, Phrustrated In Philadelphia. Love the good fight you put on, Levi.
    As I walk through this wicked world, searchin' for light in the darkness of insanity. I ask myself--Is all hope lost? Is there only pain and hatred, and misery? And each time I feel like this inside, There's one thing I wanna know: What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding? Nick Lowe

HALEIGH, LISA, ALIAYAH & ALL THE MISSING NEED US

ah saying Joe O involved in gangs.
    As I walk through this wicked world, searchin' for light in the darkness of insanity. I ask myself--Is all hope lost? Is there only pain and hatred, and misery? And each time I feel like this inside, There's one thing I wanna know: What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding? Nick Lowe

Donna says deal Ron got is not unusual....at least in MI.

Donna saying that KP's account of Security guards is suspect. Ron wouldn't have been that derelict.

Ah repeating the Misty tired of caring for other children story.

AH saying that Misty wanted to pay TN to babysit that night. Boy I wish we knew what the truth was behind that.

I came in late. Was watching "Amelia". What a tearjerker!

IMHO.. AH is doing a good job at attempting to set up Misty...

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    and her family too....would love some facts for a refreshing change.

Quote Originally Posted by Helplessly Hoping View Post
    AH saying that Misty wanted to pay TN to babysit that night. Boy I wish we knew what the truth was behind that.
    That is NOT what AH first reported or what he first stated he was told....

That is NOT what AH first reported or what he first stated he was told....
    I know, Em. Just sitting her dazed and confused.

I just wish they'd get tired of it all and tell us where Haleigh is.

AH is saying that ROn's truck had Grave digger on it before the Only God Can Judge Me.

I have missed many memos.

I agree with that. I don't post much. But I think Ron(Cummings) knows, and set this up, I hold Levi's thoughts on this

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast