Levi Page Show 8/22 9 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh goody--please ask Donna why they would let Ron lose charges if he seemingly has previous knowledge of the events and saved the info to save his butt for his drug charge--wouldn't he be an accessory? :waitasec: What exactly does the SA gain? And I'll repeat my weekly question re Misty's phone records? If he has info, Has LE shut him down? and when was he LAST in Satsuma? I am curious if aside from the families if he has any other sources?

Signed, Phrustrated In Philadelphia. ;) Love the good fight you put on, Levi. :)

Donna says deal Ron got is not unusual....at least in MI.

Donna saying that KP's account of Security guards is suspect. Ron wouldn't have been that derelict. ;)

Ah repeating the Misty tired of caring for other children story.

AH saying that Misty wanted to pay TN to babysit that night. Boy I wish we knew what the truth was behind that.

IMHO.. AH is doing a good job at attempting to set up Misty...

AH is saying that ROn's truck had Grave digger on it before the Only God Can Judge Me.

I have missed many memos.

Per AH, TN didn't want Jerome Wms with him in the same yard. :baby:

I remember something about the previous owner of Ron's truck had Grave Digger on it before Ron bought it? I hope I didn't make that up. I can't remember where, so take it for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member