CANADA Canada - Niagara Falls, WhtMale 799UMON, 26-40, white supremacist tattoos, Jun'91

RubyRed

"Keep on Truckin"
Reaction score
The Doe Network:

Case File 799UMON​

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 26-40 years old

Approximate Height and Weight: 6'10" (210 cm); 215 lbs. (97 kg)

Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair, beard, mustache. Healed fracture of the right tibia and a scar 24 cm. long inside right lower leg from ankle to upper shin.

Dentals: Natural Teeth

Clothing: White socks, with blue stripes. Left running shoe only, Size 12.

P20050054_5.jpg

Tattoos: He had professionally done tattoos that reveal a little about the his lifestyle. 1) Right Shoulder above the armpit - Spider web with 2 bats and 3 spiders. The 'web' tattoo is common to people who have spent time in a U.S. prison.

P20050054_1.jpg

2) Right upper arm - skull on wings, front handle bar & headlight of a motorcycle "Live to Ride" with flames coming from the tip. The tattoo with the skull and cross are indicative of involvement in the 'biker' culture.

P20050054_3.jpg

3) Sternum - a separated pyramid with an eyeball in the top portion. The pyramid with the 'all seeing eye' is found on US currency. As well the symbol may have some meaning with Masonic circles

P20050054_4.jpg

4) Left chest - swastika with flames off of it.

P20050054_2.jpg

5) Left upper arm : A cross with a snake around the bottom with flames coming from the bottom of the cross.

P20050054_6.jpg

6) Left knee : Golf ball size symbol of a circle with four triangle shaped inserts. The round tattoo on his knee suggests some familiarity with the Ku Klux Klan.​

With all those tattoos and the height (6' 10"), I am suprised he wasn't identified earlier. Maybe he was never reported missing. Too bad there isn't a pic of his face. I lived in this city in 1989 - 1990.

Perhaps we should try to match these Niagara Falls UIDs with American MPs. A match like this has been made before with Loretta Jo Gates, where a MP from the U.S. was found on the Canadian side of the falls.

This case seems solvable if we look for missing Americans because of these distinctly American tattoos.

You have to wonder whether he has ever been reported missing, because with his height and tattoos, it would be a fairly easy match. I would say he is likely to be American?

Iam having doubts on this guys height..
I have the feeling he is 6 foot 01 inches and they have it backwards as to 6 feet 10 inches..
The reason is my husband is 6 feet 4 inches and he wears a size 13 shoe
and his brother is 6 feet 8 inches and he wears a size 15 shoe..
Iam thinking a size shoe for a 6 feet 10 inch guy would be bigger and not a size 12... Size 12 would go with a person who is 6 feet 1 inch... I just wanted to put that out there.

the Doe had tattoos in places that could of been very well hidden from the public eye if he wore tshirts with sleeves and never wore shorts which a lot of men I know.. Maybe nobody knew he had those tattoo if in fact he is a missing person reported and has not been matched

The Doe Network: Case File 799UMON
Unidentified Male
    • The victim was discovered on June 28, 1991 in the Niagara River, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
799UMON.jpg
799UMON1.jpg
799UMON2.jpg

Right upper arm - skull on wings, front handle bar & headlight of a motorcycle "Live to Ride" with flames coming from the tip. The tattoo with the skull and cross are indicative of involvement in the 'biker' culture.
Left upper arm : A cross with a snake around the bottom with flames coming from the bottom of the cross.
Sternum - a separated pyramid with an eyeball in the top portion. The pyramid with the 'all seeing eye' is found on US currency. As well the symbol may have some meaning with Masonic circles

The Doe Network: Case File 799UMON
799UMON5.jpg
799UMON3.jpg
799UMON4.jpg

Left knee : Golf ball size symbol of a circle with four triangle shaped inserts. The round tattoo on his knee suggests some familiarity with the Ku Klux Klan.
Left chest - swastika with flames off of it.
Right Shoulder above the armpit - Spider web with 2 bats and 3 spiders. The 'web' tattoo is common to people who have spent time in a U.S. prison.

Although probably not home/self done tattoos I wouldn't go as far as calling them professionally done. These tattoos look extremely cheap, maybe done by a friend that did them out of his/her home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back