1148 users online (207 members and 941 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Tommy describes attack

Per NG page, it says Tommy said Joe killed Haliegh in a fit of rage when he couldnt find the machine gun. He said he heard noise, looked around the corne & saw Joe with his arms around Haleighs waist & then she was thrown into the back of the van.

First, how could 2 adults, Misty & Tommy stand by & do nothing for a poor little girl. 2nd, if true, what was so important about the machine gun? What made it worth the murder of a little girl? Where did Ron get that gun? Could it have come from Joe b/c it was used in a crime & Joe needed to get rid of it or have it kept somewhere? If so, could Ron have been threating Joe he was going to turn it over to LE if he didnt do something in return, maybe run dope??

If hiis story is true why hide Haleigh? Why didn't everyone tell this at first?
    Then Joe would of been in jail, over and done with..........IMO.........more to the story!!!
    and 3 main characters are in jail..........
    Misty said her story would hurt 2 people. 1 cared for (Tim?) 1 not so much (Joe?)
    and why in the world would Ron let this go on so long over a gun?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by LeLe1953 View Post
    Per NG page, it says Tommy said Joe killed Haliegh in a fit of rage when he couldnt find the machine gun. He said he heard noise, looked around the corne & saw Joe with his arms around Haleighs waist & then she was thrown into the back of the van.
    First, how could 2 adults, Misty & Tommy stand by & do nothing for a poor little girl. 2nd, if true, what was so important about the machine gun? What made it worth the murder of a little girl? Where did Ron get that gun? Could it have come from Joe b/c it was used in a crime & Joe needed to get rid of it or have it kept somewhere? If so, could Ron have been threating Joe he was going to turn it over to LE if he didnt do something in return, maybe run dope??
    Does heard noise equate to hearing gun went off?

Does seeing Jo with arms around Haleigh's waist equate to Jo strangled her?

Thrown in the back of the van.. Someone forgot to mention the black bag.. When did that happen?

Was she put in the back of the van first and then put in the bag later..
    I recall Tommy said.... she looked like she was just sleeping ..
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 08-23-2010 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Add word.. add thought

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    Does heard noise equate to hearing gun went off?
    Seeing Jo with arms around Haleigh's waist equate to Jo strangled her?

BBM
    doubtful, can't be holding/firing a gun while having both arms wrapped around a possibly struggling child.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

The part about this story that makes me wonder if at least SOME of it is true is that during the 911 call, Ron was sure someone "stole" Haleigh. I can't get rid of that. And I want to see Misty arrested for obstruction of justice if this is even true at all.

P.S. A link would be nice in here too.

given the source is NG, is this any new telling of the story by Tommy or is this just more rehash of earlier this year when this particular tale of the night's events were told by Misty and Tommy?

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Bottom line...whatever happened, any of these people who witnessed it should have told the story right away to LE.

IF Joe did this, he would have been arrested and convicted. Because early in an investigation, evidence can still be found. At this late date, that is difficult if not impossible.

It really may be too late for anyone to tell a story that can be proven because evidence is gone for good now.

911 should have been called immediately, regardless. IF Joe was there and did anything, once he was away from the scene there was no longer any reason to fear he might harm anyone else. LE would have been looking for him and he could easily have been caught.

I do not believe JO did any of what he is being accused of. I do not know that he was not at the MH, but this crime did not go down at JO's hand, IMO. My firm belief is that if JO had done something like this, he would have killed everyone there so there would be no chance of them them telling later on. Many times a perp will kill even a cooperative victim of a crime, or even an innocent bystander, just to leave no witnesses.

JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    The part about this story that makes me wonder if at least SOME of it is true is that during the 911 call, Ron was sure someone "stole" Haleigh. I can't get rid of that. And I want to see Misty arrested for obstruction of justice if this is even true at all.

P.S. A link would be nice in here too.
    Kimster, I can't ever find links..I don't even know how to bookmark a page or save a favorite..You don't know how grateful I am when others post them..

Let me add one more thing..Ron C knew from the beginning his daughter was never stolen...He knows exactly what happened to Haleigh..Please watch that first plea video again.. I would love to post it but don't have a clue how to find it...JMO

tlcox, thank you bunches..

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010...icious-attack/

Breaking rpt: Tommy Croslin saw cousin's arm around Haleigh

I don't know about anyone else, but IF I heard a noise and didn't know what happened and then saw someone with their arms around someone, my first thought would be they were trying to help them..
    Not too much though IF they just threw them in the back of the van/car.. Unless they were trying to get them to the nearest hospital..JMHO

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    You can't really believe anything that comes out of any of their mouths. Who knows if THIS story is any more credible than any of the many others we have heard.

This case is maddening.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    tlcox, thank you bunches..

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010...icious-attack/

Breaking rpt: Tommy Croslin saw cousin's arm around Haleigh

I don't know about anyone else, but IF I heard a noise and didn't know what happened and then saw someone with their arms around someone, my first thought would be they were trying to help them..
    Not too much though IF they just threw them in the back of the van/car.. Unless they were trying to get them to the nearest hospital..JMHO
    Em, I don't know why, but I am thinking about that 2:13a call. Lt Greenwood said that the first call related to this case came in at 2:13a.

I just wonder what was going on at that time of morning, that is related to this case? At first I thought maybe a fight was going on. A loud commotion. If it wasn't one of the main characters that called the police, I think someone else heard something or saw something that they were not suppose to. If one of the players made that call and for some reason my gut tells me that it was one of the Croslins, what happened with them around 2am? Could that be one of the reasons LE stayed on the Croslins like they did? Could that be why LE felt the Croslins knew something about Haleigh's case?

I don't know why your post made me think about that phone call.

So NOW Tommy and Misty want us to believe that they HEARD the attack against Haleigh, but didn't actually see it? OKKKKK

Also, in this version there is no black bag?

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast