Tiger Woods/Elin Divorce Final

What a nightmare this egotist has created...she needs to get away and rebuild her life without that drama...peace to those he has hurt...Karma is his to deal with.

Good Luck to Elin. May she find happiness.

Prayers for the two young children impacted by divorce at such a young age. They will know what happened to cause the divorce eventually because of their Father is high profile.

Wishing Elin the best and the children.

Wish Tiger didn't make a mess out of his life and would have been a good guy. Hate to hear of these tragedies. All end up losing.

Goz

Saddened by divorce my aunt fanny :furious::mad::rage:

I felt bad hearing about how much Elin suffered during the past months. All of the talk and jokes and gossip (which I participated in) was taking place over the grave of her marriage.

Interesting that she is nearly finished with her degree in Psych and plans to get a master's degree.

Pretty and smart. Tiger is a foolish man.

How can someone be saddened by divorce when they..

a) Caused it.
b) Didn't seem to do much to prevent it.
c) Appeared to make little effort to work it out (i.e. - returning to golf right after it happened)

Tiger Woods drives me crazy.

How can someone be saddened by divorce when they..

a) Caused it.
b) Didn't seem to do much to prevent it.
c) Appeared to make little effort to work it out (i.e. - returning to golf right after it happened)

Tiger Woods drives me crazy.

The real question is - how long before he is seen with another woman?

I hope he never marries again. I dont think he is husband material. I wonder now if he just married her for the wholesome familyimage? Imagine finding out that is the reason? I hope Elin will go on to live a happy life and find a husband who will appreciate her.

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes back to that Rachel Uchitel or whatever her name is. TMZ was reporting that she's expressed interest in going back to Tiger. :banghead:

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes back to that Rachel Uchitel or whatever her name is. TMZ was reporting that she's expressed interest in going back to Tiger. :banghead:

Kaylynn, I would not be at all surprised to hear this news, if it happens. I thought it was suspect that when the scandal broke, RU left NY and took off to FL. In the meantime, Tiger was 'in hiding' and his yacht was missing from it's Florida boat slip for days.

Tiger is a cad and one cannot believe his words because he was 'playing' so many women at once. However, there was somethng a bit more 'intimate' about his texts to RU that sounded like he cared for her, IMO. I can't imagine why because I agree with Joy Behar's assessment of RU's character, and Elin is so classy and beautiful and smart in comparison.

My dear Mother always told me, "A man is a man and they can't help it!" LOL! I know it sounds like a sexist statement but it is somewhat true. Men are just wired differently than females when it comes to s.e.x. But in all fairness to Tiger, there are a plenty of HOs waiting in line to give it up and insert themselves into the life of a successful, extremely rich golfer.

It is easy to determine which of his conquests received a settlement. The ones who didn't are the ones talking to the media. Yet, we haven't heard a word from RU til the divorce is final. Hmmmm......

I wonder how Elin will feel once Tiger and RU officially 'come out' as a couple?
I hope that she had the foresight to include a clause in the divorce decree regarding the children being exposed to these women of ill repute in the future.

Apparantly, the children were not an important consideration in Tiger's (cheetah's) previous life choices. I hope in the future that Tiger will consider the effect that his actions will have on his babies.

Personally, I think RU is one gross human being with her big floppy lips and other parts. I hope that Sam and Charlie are NEVER exposed to this poor excuse for a woman during their lives! Could you imagine?

all MOO

wm

(sorry for the rant but this just makes me mad. he had everything and risked it for a 55 gallon drum of what? Pieces of A[pril] ?)

Kaylynn, I would not be at all surprised to hear this news, if it happens. I thought it was suspect that when the scandal broke, RU left NY and took off to FL. In the meantime, Tiger was 'in hiding' and his yacht was missing from it's Florida boat slip for days.

Tiger is a cad and one cannot believe his words because he was 'playing' so many women at once. However, there was somethng a bit more 'intimate' about his texts to RU that sounded like he cared for her, IMO. I can't imagine why because I agree with Joy Behar's assessment of RU's character, and Elin is so classy and beautiful and smart in comparison.

My dear Mother always told me, "A man is a man and they can't help it!" LOL! I know it sounds like a sexist statement but it is somewhat true. Men are just wired differently than females when it comes to s.e.x. But in all fairness to Tiger, there are a plenty of HOs waiting in line to give it up and insert themselves into the life of a successful, extremely rich golfer.

It is easy to determine which of his conquests received a settlement. The ones who didn't are the ones talking to the media. Yet, we haven't heard a word from RU til the divorce is final. Hmmmm......

I wonder how Elin will feel once Tiger and RU officially 'come out' as a couple?
I hope that she had the foresight to include a clause in the divorce decree regarding the children being exposed to these women of ill repute in the future.

Apparantly, the children were not an important consideration in Tiger's (cheetah's) previous life choices. I hope in the future that Tiger will consider the effect that his actions will have on his babies.

Personally, I think RU is one gross human being with her big floppy lips and other parts. I hope that Sam and Charlie are NEVER exposed to this poor excuse for a woman during their lives! Could you imagine?

all MOO

wm

(sorry for the rant but this just makes me mad. he had everything and risked it for a 55 gallon drum of what? Pieces of A[pril] ?)

Respectfully and affectionately, I feel that the BBM statement is a huge reason why men continue to engage in this behavior; they feel it will be written off as "boys will be boys". I'm betting Tig never dreamed Elin would actually leave him for just being "a guy". Kudos to her!

In all good nature, I will say that I have two sons, each wonderful in their own ways and I am very proud of both of them. ONE of them is sincerely offended and horrified by the "boys will be boys" attitude. Lol.

ETA: Bet you can guess which one is happily married and which one is not.

Respectfully and affectionately, I feel that the BBM statement is a huge reason why men continue to engage in this behavior; they feel it will be written off as "boys will be boys". I'm betting Tig never dreamed Elin would actually leave him for just being "a guy". Kudos to her!

In all good nature, I will say that I have two sons, each wonderful in their own ways and I am very proud of both of them. ONE of them is sincerely offended and horrified by the "boys will be boys" attitude. Lol.

ETA: Bet you can guess which one is happily married and which one is not.

LOL! OneLove, I agree with what you say. My EX's favorite line to excuse his unsavory behavior was "Boys will be boys, and so will older men". That's why he is now my ex!

Thanks for your response......wm

I cannot imagine being so publicly humiliated as mistress after mistress came out of the woodwork. I felt so bad for Elin. She really has been through hell. Everywhere she goes, everyone knows what happened. That has to be so hard to live with.

Elin Nordegren: 8 Things That Suprised Us In Her 'People' Interview
Not Just Tiger Woods' Ex-Wife: Inside Elin Nordegren's Life

34 comments By Olivia Allin, TheFrisky.com
Aug. 28, 2010

For tabloid fans, this week's People interview with Elin Nordegren was like Tabloid Christmas. We had been holding our breath with suspense for nine months to find out what was going through Elin's head after she (and the world) found out her now ex-husband Tiger Woods had a secret double life. And through the 12-page spread, I laughed and cried and learned a lot about Elin.

Below, eight things that surprised us about Elin.

1. She's Not Violent. One of the first things that happened when the scandal broke out was that everyone started hypothesizing that Elin went after Tiger with a golf club and some insinuated that she must have been a withholding biotch. When asked if there was anything she wanted to set straight, Elin said, "What comes to mind first is all the speculation that I had somehow used any kind of violence on Tiger. This was one of the things I had the hardest time with people thinking. There was never any violence inside or outside our home. The speculation that I would have used a gold club to hit him is just truly ridiculous."

more at the link:
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ing-things-people-interview/story?id=11491961

I wish Elin and her children the best. She is a beautiful woman, any man would love to have around. Too bad Tiger is so self absorbed, all he thought about was HIM...

I can imagine Elin feeling, her marriage was nothing but a sham, something for appearances. She concentrated on their family, while TW concentrated on himself...JMHO

This RU woman, needs to go back under the rock she crawled out from...she wants Tiger to remember, he once loved her! She wants him back...I wonder if Tiger will go back with her, if she gives him back that 10 million...LOL

Rachel Uchitel Flaunts Bikini Body -- Tiger Hunting?
8/25/2010 9:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

One day after Tiger Woods became a single man ... Rachel Uchitel -- the mistress who wants him back -- spent her Tuesday flaunting the goods on a beach in Malibu.
http://www.tmz.com/person/rachel-uchitel/

The above photos are of RU....
http://www.google.com/images?q=elin...tle&resnum=2&ved=0CDEQsAQwAQ&biw=1003&bih=563

The above photos are of Elin....

Elin is heads above RU...how incredibly stupid of Tiger...JMHO

Elin is a "hero" to me.

So many times we hear about these cases, but the woman stays in the relationship/marriage only because of money/status etc.

I'm so happy she left him. Strong Scandinavian woman! I like!

BTW; Elin comes from a very good family of highly educated women. Her mother is a top-politician in Sweden.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back