What does LE know that they aren't releasing to the public?

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
This is not a bash LE thread - so please don't do it! Thanks!

I'm thinking that LE knows whether someone saw TH leave with Kyron or not. Something concrete. IMO, this is why they were bold enough to release the first flyer with TH and the truck on it.

What is your speculation on what LE knows that we don't know?

Thanks for this thread!

Gosh, I think there are probably a LOT of concrete things that LE knows and hasn't released to the media...but, if I had to pick one right now...I'd say they know who was seen in or around Kaine Horman's truck on June 4th.

I bet sightings and reports of Terri, Dede, and now a 3rd party in a white truck were mixed up with other sightings of a white truck in school parking lot and access road. moo

White trucks seen on a dead end road at 3p and 2am, and most recently the grounds guy saying he was in a white truck on the access road, and who knows how many other reports of white trucks. Seems that the white trucks have taken on the likes of the blue barrell in the Drew Peterson case. at least for me. :eek: moo mho

Hopefully, LE knows the exact whereabouts of other Horman family members, including Kaine, Terri's son, Kyron's grandparents, aunts, uncles. :waitasec: Seems to me that I typed this earlier today because this information is important to me...and, IMHO, very important in this case.

Okay we have TP who is so far anyway, TH's only witness. He says he saw TH leave WITHOUT Kyron. He is a child and I'd imagine they'd try to find someone else to corroborate his story. If LE believed TP, I don't think the focus would be on TH unless there was a reason NOT to believe TP. In other words, DID someone else see TH leave WITH Kyron? Maybe another child whose grandmother actually kept him/her quiet. Could it be we have two children in this case who are sole witnesses and contradict one another in their accounts? OMG what mess that would be for LE to try to clear up.

I think LE is using testimony of the Skyline students more than they are disclosing, for obvious reasons.

There was this piece of info from a 7th grader:

“I just saw him (Kyron) in the gym, and I saw the truck out in the parking lot,” he said Wednesday. ********* said Kyron was looking at other students’ science fair projects, seemed happy and was with friends."

and

"He said when he saw Kyron in the gym he didn’t see Terri Horman with him. He and his family have turned over pictures they took at the science fair to investigators, but they’ve been asked not to disclose the timeframe in which he saw Kyron."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98434609.html

I think LE has records of Terri's communications -- phone records, texts, computer records, for a period of time before, during, and after Kyron disappeared. I bet these are incriminating.

I think LE knows and has corroboration for the whereabouts of every member of Kyron's family on the day he disappeared, except for Terri.

I think LE has witnesses to Terri leaving the school with Kyron.

I think LE has witnesses to someone else being in the truck at the school.

I think LE long ago disproved TP's stories and I wouldn't be surprised if TP has admitted to them that he made up some things.

I think LE has more background information on Terri Horman than we know.

I think LE knows whether and when Kyron had an appointment and exactly what Terri said to Ms. Porter about the appointment.

I think these things because they would be very simple for LE to find out and, by the way the case is going, this knowledge must lead to believing Terri is responsible.

After putting out the flyers, I'm thinking they have a lot more information from students/staff in terms of a timeline, also if the baby was with Terrie and when Kyron was in various parts of the school and in his classroom. Also hopefuflly sightings of her & whoever in her truck. I, for one would like to know where Kaine was exactly that day, vierfied. We know where he says he was. We know where she says she was. I don't trust information coming from either of them. If he thought things were "fine" in their relationship and she was telling near complete strangers how unhappy she was, something was very wrong in that house.

I think they know who. I think they have a pretty good idea of why. I think they are having some trouble with how.

I think LE has records of Terri's communications -- phone records, texts, computer records, for a period of time before, during, and after Kyron disappeared. I bet these are incriminating.

I think LE knows and has corroboration for the whereabouts of every member of Kyron's family on the day he disappeared, except for Terri.

I think LE has witnesses to Terri leaving the school with Kyron.

I think LE has witnesses to someone else being in the truck at the school.

I think LE long ago disproved TP's stories and I wouldn't be surprised if TP has admitted to them that he made up some things.

I think LE has more background information on Terri Horman than we know.

I think LE knows whether and when Kyron had an appointment and exactly what Terri said to Ms. Porter about the appointment.

I think these things because they would be very simple for LE to find out and, by the way the case is going, this knowledge must lead to believing Terri is responsible.

For some reason my bold is working today, but if LE has witnesses to TH leaving the school with Kyron, why one earth would there not be an arrest since she says she left him at the school?

For some reason my bold is working today, but if LE has witnesses to TH leaving the school with Kyron, why one earth would there not be an arrest since she says she left him at the school?

I also think they know that TH left the school with Kyron and I believe the reason they have not arrested her yet is because they cannot find Kyron. I also believe that it is possible that LE thinks they could possibly deal with Terri's attorney much better without charges against her at this time.

Hopefully, LE knows the exact whereabouts of other Horman family members, including Kaine, Terri's son, Kyron's grandparents, aunts, uncles. :waitasec: Seems to me that I typed this earlier today because this information is important to me...and, IMHO, very important in this case.

Absolutely.

Even those "relatives from Norway" :)

(I'm not kidding ... )

I think LE knows the sequence of events concerning Kyron, his teacher, and the chaperone who first mentioned that Kyron was missing on the morning of 6/4...

They know too whether Kyron had any ped doc's appointment scheduled.And when.

All JMO

Absolutely.

Even those "relatives from Norway" :)

(I'm not kidding ... )

I know that you're not kidding ;) Call me constipated :eek:, but I cannot move on in this case until I know that every single family member of Kyron's family has been accounted for during the time that the boy went missing from Skyline School. Just because Terri left the building at 8:45 doesn't mean that another relative didn't arrive in time to visit the science fair, see Kyron, and leave with the child in tow... jmo, of course.

Adding to my previous post :

It occurs to me that at least some of TH's story must check out. If there was no doc's appointment at all, wow, wouldn't LE have arrested her very quickly ? It seems that her whole story would have fallen apart after LE questioned her...

And yet, how did Kyron's teacher not realize he wasn't in the bathroom,or getting a drink ? Where did she think he was when the Talent Show started ?

And,yes, I do think LE knows this too....

All JMO

LE believes they know who did NOT do it. Determining who did is another matter.

I don't believe LE has much evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, with regard to Terri's involvement in Kyron's disappearance. I believe it's possible they have uncovered some skeletons in her closet unrelated to Kyron's case, or along the way, such as this sexting nonsense, but that's about it. I'm very skeptical of the veracity of the MFH plot, which IMHO, has helped convict Terri in the court of public opinion. IMHO, if LE had evidence other than the landscaper's word for it, Terri would be in jail. The fact that LE needed a sting to verify the landscaper's claim, tells me they probably only have his word for it, and the fact that Terri has not been arrested, reaffirms that belief.

Dede's interview with People, about LE only wanting to hear about Terri's involvement in Kyron's disappearance, makes me question the circumstances under which the landscaper told his story. Was he pressured? How long was he questioned? Did he retain counsel? Are there outstanding warrants for his arrest? Are there mitigating factors that would create a situation in which his compliance with LE would be helpful to him personally? Did he say she joked about it? Did he joke with her, saying something like, "I'll take care of that SOB for you," and did Terri respond with, "Would you?" Is that the extent of it? Was it serious? Why didn't he report it? Etc...

The questionnaires have always struck me as a desperate plea for help as opposed to a confirmation or reinforcement of something LE already knew, without a doubt, to be true. After hearing whatever evidence the prosecutor brought together, the grand jury, infamous for indicting the ubiquitous ham sandwich, hasn't rushed to an indictment. At least a portion of Terri's alibi checks out. We didn't hear of Dede until after she stayed with Terri, which makes me wonder if LE ever had any evidence there was another person involved, or if Terri's timeline didn't allow her to do this alone thus the need for an accomplice, and in pops Dede, a bit convenient in terms of an extra body to support what amounts to a theory as opposed to a conclusion supported by other evidence, IMHO.

I believe LE knows Dede purchased and/or suggested the batphones, which helped justify their suspicion of her, but I don't think they have anything on her, either. IMHO, Dede is not playing by their rules, purposefully, but for reasons about which I won't speculate in this thread. Also in my very, very, very strong but humble opinion, Dede is a complete red herring.

I want to add that I am sure that LE knows whether or not someone told Terri that Kyron was last seen with an unknown male chaperon and two girls, as she had indicated in her June 5 email where she was defending herself from some "unknown" condemning blog. And my guess is they have interviewed everyone there and know that NO ONE told her that.

Well, for one thing, the D.A. is presenting evidence to a grand jury to indict her, so there's no point in arresting her unless an indictment is going to be handed down.

Also, Terri had every right to be at the school with Kyron. She may have been seen with him by a door or even walking towards a door. She may have been seen in the parking lot with him and told LE she'd just taken him outside for a minute. There's that strange glitch where Terri said she left him at 8:45, but somehow that has become 9:00 (after the bell) which may play into that. I don't think they could arrest her without other evidence, even if they suspect that witness saw her when she was leaving with him. I don't think they have anyone who saw him in the truck driving away.

Very early on, LE tried to put all other parents of Skyline elem school students at ease as to whether this was a stranger abduction. I think LE KNOWS this wasn't a stranger abduction. Why else would LE put themselves out there?!?

Even if someone saw Kryon leaving the school with TH, they still don't have PROOF positive that she was responsible for his demise. Not enough to charge her with murder or even kidnapping for Goodness sake.

LE knows, they just don't have the documentation, YET. IMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back