1259 users online (231 members and 1028 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Annastasia Velez for abandoning 3 daughters, Lehigh Acres, 2010

http://free.naplesplus.us/links/clic...de-vacant-home

Three little girls, all under the age of the five, deputies say, just dropped off and abandoned by their mother outside an empty house. One was left sitting in a car seat.

"No shoes, and clothes were kind of big on them, one of them had to go potty, it was sad."

She says she comforted the crying girls,who told her that their mother, 23 year old Annastasia Velez had left them there. She called deputies.

Neighbor William Fletcher says, "They were just walking and there would walk awhile and they would stand up, you know like they didn't know where they was going themselves."

Family members say finally told the children's father, Lazaro Santa-Ana where they were, and he picked them up.

They say the couple argued and she threatened to harm the children. After deputies located the kids, she was arrested. Neighbors say they can't shake the image of the kids being tossed aside.
    Lord knows I'm happy that she didn't kill them, but, MAN, COME ON! They could have been abducted, run over, ect.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Lucky the neighbor found them and mom didn't harm them....

No shoes ok, it is summer, clothes too big... if one is broke better a little big than small.

I wish more parents had access to respite when they need it... (amongst other things)

I'm glad the neighbor next to the abandoned property called! Most neighbors next to abandoned properties would be too scared to do so.... at least from where I come from outside of Chicago....

jmvho
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Oh my gosh, thank God they are okay! I am thankful she didn't hurt them. I wish Susan Smith would have dropped her little ones off rather than going over the edge. I hope this family gets all the help it takes to raise these little ones. I hope the state takes this seriously and doesn't let the mother put them in harms way again!

I'm glad she didn't harm them, too, but how could a person be so heartless? I worry about my baby when I'm not at home and she's being watched by grandparents or big sisters. Did this lady think about her kids at all???

UPDATE

http://crimesceneblog.com/Blog/annas...by-news-press/

142 days in jail and 10 years probation
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.