What would you ask Kyron's teacher?

Jade2010

Former Member
Reaction score
If you could ask Kyron's teacher some questions what would they be?

I would ask her:

Me: Ma'am, what time did the class start on the day of the Science Fair?

Teacher: A:00 a.m.

Me: How much time passed between A:00 a.m. to when the adult sub pointed out that Kyron was not in class?

Teacher: B:00 a.m.

Me: How much time between A:00 a.m. and B:00 a.m. where the students seated at their desks?

How many children are in your classroom?
How many children were out that day?

Do you think Kryon did his science project or do you think his stepmom did?

I know the answer to that one, but I'd like to hear the teachers take on a 7 y/o's ability to put together that display and the parents motive behind not allowing a child to do his/her own projects.

ETA: I remember helping my daughter cheat on a biology project when she was in high school. She drew amebias and charts. I used map pencils to color in her drawings per her direction.

Far cry from the frog project that stepmom needed her husband's truck to pick up and never did.

I would ask her if Kyron ever made it into the classroom to be put into a group? Did Terry mention anything about a Dr. appt. and how did she word it to you if she did? Did your aid, that helped with Kyron's group, ask you where Kyron was, at any time in the classroom?

Is it possible that Kyron was in the class somewhere between A:00 and B:00 and had slipped out to go to the bathroom? Something he was known to do on occasion?

Were you under the impression that Kyron was to be gone for an appointment that day with TH? Did you expect him to return? Did you see him and assign him to a chaperoned group? Did the groups all stick togther, or wander off at their own pace?
What do you think happened to Kyron Ms. Porter? In your "heart of hearts", knowing all you do, what happened?

I would ask:

"What interactions did you have with Kyron that day?"
"What time did you last see Kyron that day?"
"Were you concerned when he was not in class? If no, why not? If yes, how did you respond to that concern?"
"When was his project brought in and when was it planned to be taken home?"
"Did you see Baby K that morning?"
"Did anyone else bring up Kyron's presence or lack of presence that day?"
"Did you communicate with Terri Horman after she left the school that morning? If yes, explain."
"What interactions did you have with Terri Horman that day?"
"To your knowledge, was Kyron visiting exhibits alone or without adult supervision? If yes, was that protocol? What measures were in place to ensure proper supervision of Kyron and the other students in your classroom?"
"Where did you believe Kyron was that morning and after class started? Explain."
"Do you know of anyone who had the opportunity or a reason to cause Kyron to disappear from school?"
"Did you see anyone or anything suspicious at the school that morning?"

And so on ... I could probably come up with 20 more questions, including some related to TP's account.

I would like to know if Terri's behavior seemed to change regarding school activies and volunteering...? Did her demeanor change towards Kyron after it was discussed that he was "acting up" at school..? What was the "paperwork" about...? Did you ask Kyron what might be bothering him to start acting out the way he was..??? Did Kyron mention problems at home...??

IIRC, Kaine helped with the science project. I remember reading this from a web release of a presser really early on.

I'd ask her if Kyron was acting spacey at school or showing symptoms of ADD and if she pushed for him to be put on meds that school year or didn't think he needed any, and if Kyron was going to go on to third grade. Oh, and I'd like to see his charts in the media to know how many days he did not get a "good" on his daily behavior.

"Ms Porter, was your contract with Skyline School renewed for the upcoming academic year?"

I would want to know because to me, that would be an indicator as to what the school administration thinks happened that day.

IIRC, Kaine helped with the science project. I remember reading this from a web release of a presser really early on.

I also remember Kaine being quoted in an article stating that he was the one that helped Kyron with the project. I think he also mentioned it during a tv news interview, but I don't remember which one.

There is only one question that I would need/want to ask Kyron's teacher and Ms. Porters answer to that question would tell me everything needed to know once and for all if Terri was or was NOT involved in Kyron's disappearance..

"Ms. Porter, Concerning the doctor's appt in question can you tell me the exact words[to the best of your ability] with which Terri explained to you about Kyron's doctors appointment along with any&all info she provided you concerning any paperwork that she needed your assistance in completing for this doctor appt for Kyron."

IMO what was said to K. Porter in regards to this dr appt is the most telling and/or damning evidence of Terri's guilt.

Ms. Porter knows full well[maybe not verbatim but IMO verbatim is not necessary when she knows the very gist of what Terri said] what Terri told her concerning this appt. The info of this appt was NOT given weeks prior to Kyron going missing rather at the very most was within hours of Kyron's disappearance(its been said that Terri told her Thursday afternoon and also been said that Terri told the actual day of, Friday the 4th) So no matter these words spoken by Terri to Ms. Porter were still extremely fresh in her mind and IMO even likely that she does remember verbatim exactly what Terri said to her. Remember Terri is the one saying the teacher "confused", "mixed up" what Terri had said about the dr appt, thus IMO "planting" this thought in minds that the teacher was confused.

IMO the teacher was not confused at all. She has known since the moment Terri made the statement about appt EXACTLY WHAT TERRI SAID, not confused, mixed up, or thinks she possibly "mis-heard" Terri. I think that this statement was known to LE by late afternoon of the 4th and is one of the deciding factors steering the investigations focus on Terri from so early on.

Just because LE has this knowledge and knows for certain that this wrong or untrue info about the appt was given by Terri to the teacher still does not =evidence of Kyron's murder, hand off, "disappearance" yet IMO very much indicates Terri's involvement and her motive for giving this false info to teacher indicates Terri's involvement.. JMO

But I do certainly believe this one question and its answer from K. Porter would be the only thing I needed for her to answer, for me to know for certain that Terri was involved, period.. JMO

"Ms Porter, was your contract with Skyline School renewed for the upcoming academic year?"

I would want to know because to me, that would be an indicator as to what the school administration thinks happened that day.

Apparently so, because she's listed as a teacher for the 2010-11 school year on the school's new website.

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/skyline/160.htm

Forgive me if this sounds rude but....... what on earth would Kyron's disappearance have to do with whether or not the teacher's contract was renewed?
I don't believe that it matters much what the school administration thinks. And I doubt that they would hold the teacher responsible, since she obviously had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance. I base that opinion on the fact that LE has never once mentioned anything about anyone at the school as being a part of the investigation.
I could be wrong, but JMO.

The school handbook requires both a signed note and a signed check out from the office when a student leaves prior to dismissal. May I have both of them for June 4 please?

Terri claims she gave you paperwork related to a June 11 doctor's appointment on June 3. May I have that paperwork please?

What time did the children arrive on the buses on June 4?

What did the students do from the final bell at 8:45am until 10am on June 4?

What time did school start for the children on June 4?

Who was responsible for each of the students in your class, including the children who arrived on buses or walked to school, on June 4 between the final bell at 8:45am and 10am?

Why didn't you take roll until 10am on June 4?

Do you have any hearing problems?

Please watch this video of little TP. Did someone say that perhaps Kyron was in the bathroom or getting a drink of water on the morning of June 4?

And who said that? Would you describe the conversation please?

Did you see Kyron leave the school on June 4, and if so, was he with anyone, and who was that person?

Now that we've got all that out of the way, Miss Porter, and keeping in mind your sworn testimony in response to those questions, why did you mark Kyron absent at 10am on June 4 when you took the roll?

No more questions for you, Miss Porter. Defense, would you like to question the witness now?

The school handbook requires both a signed note and a signed check out from the office when a student leaves prior to dismissal. May I have both of them for June 4 please?

Terri claims she gave you paperwork related to a June 11 doctor's appointment on June 3. May I have that paperwork please?

What time did the children arrive on the buses on June 4?

What did the students do from the final bell at 8:45am until 10am on June 4?

What time did school start for the children on June 4?

Who was responsible for each of the students in your class, including the children who arrived on buses or walked to school, on June 4 between the final bell at 8:45am and 10am?

Why didn't you take roll until 10am on June 4?

Do you have any hearing problems?

Please watch this video of little TP. Did someone say that perhaps Kyron was in the bathroom or getting a drink of water on the morning of June 4?

And who said that? Would you describe the conversation please?

Did you see Kyron leave the school on June 4, and if so, was he with anyone, and who was that person?

Now that we've got all that out of the way, Miss Porter, and keeping in mind your sworn testimony in response to those questions, why did you mark Kyron absent at 10am on June 4 when you took the roll?

No more questions for you, Miss Porter. Defense, would you like to question the witness now?

Above BBM... If I am not mistaken[and I'll go look for link to back up]on the day of the 4th many things were not standard procedure such as the 10 am roll call, classes starting later than usual, and the procedure for signing out in the office were not required that day..

~snip
Typically, in most schools, if a parent wants to take a child out of the school building after they have arrived in school they must inform the main office and sign the child out. It seems security was very lax at Skyline Elementary school on the day of the science fair~end snip

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5502324/kyron_horman_age_7_still_missing_step.html

What did the paperwork Terri gave you say?
Did she need it for the appointment?
Had you filled it out and returned it to her yet?
Where was the cool electric project located?

I know the answer to that one, but I'd like to hear the teachers take on a 7 y/o's ability to put together that display and the parents motive behind not allowing a child to do his/her own projects.

ETA: I remember helping my daughter cheat on a biology project when she was in high school. She drew amebias and charts. I used map pencils to color in her drawings per her direction.

Far cry from the frog project that stepmom needed her husband's truck to pick up and never did.

I do remember reading, back in the threads, that KH stated that he actually helped Kyron with his science project too... I'm guessing that because this was Kyron's first exhibit in such a fair,that it became a family project.... IMO

All JMO

Did Terri pick up the filled-in paperwork she gave you prior to Kyron's scheduled appointment?

If not, why did you assume that he had been taken to the doctor on that day?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back