1599 users online (337 members and 1262 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Animal abuse-Woman puts cat in trash can caught on video

Hope it's ok I put this here as I am livid and this is a crime. This horrid woman pets a cat, then puts it in a trash can to die. She needs to be caught and charged with animal abuse. I believe everyone, everywhere should see her face and know who she is so she can be held accountable.

Last edited by OkieGranny; 03-05-2016 at 04:04 AM. Reason: broken link

A middle-aged woman throws a cat into a trash can. It happened near the Sacred Heart School in Coventry. Too bad for her there was a camera pointed at her. She will be identified, maybe with the help of a Boing Boing reader! The cat lived. Daily Mail: So who is the middle-aged woman who stopped to stroke the cat.... before cruelly dumping kitty in the litter?

http://www.boingboing.net/2010/08/23...re-of-vid.html

Come on locals!!!! Someone has to know this person....
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

What a freak! What was the point of that?! Did you see how she was looking around............scumbag.
    [/I]

OMG! Is that for REAL ! I just can't believe my eyes What in the world would make someone want to do this ?

I am sure this cat was not her first victim, I believe she will be caught and identified, I hope this video is being aired everywhere on the news in this area so that anyone who knows her will see what scum she is ! I mean really lady ! Perhaps her punishment should be put in a trash dumpster for a couple of days .....Unbelievable (shakes head)
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Garbage, pure and utter garbage. I hope she is identified and everyone that lives around her knows what she did. How cruel. This just makes my blood boil.

So glad the cat is okay. What a terribly cruel thing to do.

Apparently they have identified her:

Woman who dumped cat in bin given 'police protection' as thousands join Facebook protest group
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 2:14 PM on 24th August 2010

A middle-aged woman caught on camera dumping a cat into a wheelie bin is being offered police protection as thousands join a Facebook group protesting against her actions.
    PCSOs are on duty outside the woman's home 'to ensure public order is maintained' after she was filmed stroking the tabby along a suburban street.
    The woman - a bank worker from Rugby who has been interviewed by police - is then seen grabbing the cat, called Lola, by the scruff of her neck and throwing her into the green bin before slamming the lid shut.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0xWzHQM3D
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

It's one of the weirdest things I have ever seen, why did she do that? I hope she is ID'd soon

Of course they are going to protect her. They always protect the scum of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    Apparently they have identified her:

Woman who dumped cat in bin given 'police protection' as thousands join Facebook protest group
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 2:14 PM on 24th August 2010

A middle-aged woman caught on camera dumping a cat into a wheelie bin is being offered police protection as thousands join a Facebook group protesting against her actions.
    PCSOs are on duty outside the woman's home 'to ensure public order is maintained' after she was filmed stroking the tabby along a suburban street.
    The woman - a bank worker from Rugby who has been interviewed by police - is then seen grabbing the cat, called Lola, by the scruff of her neck and throwing her into the green bin before slamming the lid shut.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0xWzHQM3D
    I don't know why I'm laughing that she needs police protection. She should be ashamed of what she's done. I never want to wish harm on anyone, but I'm glad she's frightened. That fifteen hours Lola spent in the trash can had to be terrifying for her. No sympathy from me for this animal abuser.

Why would she do this? Who thinks 'nice kitty, I think I'll pet it, ok now I'll grab it and throw it into a trash can and close the lid'. This woman needs a mental health professional desperately.
    JMO

Karma's a b*tch, lady. Let's see how your kids treat you when you get old and all you want is someone to show you some love!

I dont advocate her harm-I think she needs to be called out for her insanity. Those of you who suspect that she has done this before are likely spot on. No one just thinks, what the hey...I think I will throw a cat in a garbage can....
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

I'm glad she needs police protection too. Not saying I want her harmed but I want her to feel like that poor little kitty felt when she slammed the lid shut.

Shame, shame, everyone knows your name. Oh and in this case, your name, your face and where you live.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast