1133 users online (286 members and 847 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,830

    NJ - Terry Dusseault charged with sexual assault of 3 girls, Lumberton, Aug 2010

    Amber Alert New Jersey.

    Father is a registered sex offender. Abducted his son.



    http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2...r_boy_abd.html
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-15-2016 at 07:21 AM. Reason: fixed link

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida's Treasure Coast
    Posts
    14,502
    Thank you I posted it on facebook to folks in the surrounding areas.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,281

    NJ - Terry Dusseault Jr., 8, Lumberton, 24 Aug 2010

    http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...ime&id=7627186

    Amber Alert: Sex offender sought, son missing
    An Amber Alert has been issued for a Burlington County sex offender who allegedly abducted his son.


    More:
    Terry Dusseault, 38, is sought in the disappearance of his 8-year-old son, Terry Dusseault, Jr.

    Police say Dusseault was last seen taking the boy from XXXX Canal Circle in Lumberton, N.J. on Tuesday.

    Dusseault is described as 5'10" tall, 210 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes
    Last edited by Cubby; 08-25-2010 at 01:52 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,830
    In this article...

    Photo of boy abducted in Trenton NJ by sex offender father:

    http://www.nbc40.net/news/14352/

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...ime&id=7627186

    Amber Alert: Sex offender sought, son missing
    An Amber Alert has been issued for a Burlington County sex offender who allegedly abducted his son.


    More:
    Terry Dusseault, 38, is sought in the disappearance of his 8-year-old son, Terry Dusseault, Jr.

    Police say Dusseault was last seen taking the boy from XXXX Canal Circle in Lumberton, N.J. on Tuesday.

    Dusseault is described as 5'10" tall, 210 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes
    OMG!
    From the same link:

    http://sexoffender.ncdoj.gov/details.aspx?SRN=014749S8

    Last edited by hoppyfrog; 08-24-2010 at 09:05 PM.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,368
    Oh, my Lord Jesus, please protect this boy, and bring him home safely soon. Why are there so many sex offenders??????????????

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,281
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    Oh, my Lord Jesus, please protect this boy, and bring him home safely soon. Why are there so many sex offenders??????????????
    And THIS sex offender is his father!!

  9. #9
    Kimberlyd125's Avatar
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    16,175

    NJ-Amber Alert: Terry Dusseault Jr., 8, Lumberton, 24 Aug 2010

    Praying Terry Jr is found safe.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

    Softball Mom

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Somewhere out there ....
    Posts
    8,439
    I wish they had a better picture of the boy. That picture they have looks to me like it is possible the boy has a disability of some sort.... Prayers for Terry Jr. and may his scumbag father be caught ....
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~


  11. #11
    suzyq211's Avatar
    suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,561
    I would love to wipe that self-satisfied smirk right off his ugly mug!!!! >:-(

    Praying the little boy is found safe!!!
    Robert Harrod will be found.

    All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas USA
    Posts
    2,341
    According to state police, 38-year-old Terry Dusseault took his 8-year-old son, Terry Dusseault Jr., sometime Tuesday from a residence on the 300 block of Canal Circle in Lumberton.

    http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/...r_Alert_082410

    So has school not started in New Jersey yet?

  13. #13
    *DISREGARD* DIFFERENT CHILD

    UPDATE: Amber Alert- Missing boy found, 2 in custody


    Two people are in custody after an Amber Alert was issued for a 5-year-old Hispanic boy taken from Maple Lawn Elementary in Dallas Tuesday afternoon.

    [snip]

    A boy, believed to be the alleged kidnap victim, was transported to Children's Medical Center in Dallas by ambulance. That boy exited the ambulance and walked into Children's with paramedics.

    http://www.ketknbc.com/update-amber-...d-2-in-custody

    *DISREGARD* DIFFERENT CHILD
    Last edited by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed; 08-24-2010 at 06:40 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Idaho4Groenes View Post
    UPDATE: Amber Alert- Missing boy found, 2 in custody

    Two people are in custody after an Amber Alert was issued for a 5-year-old Hispanic boy taken from Maple Lawn Elementary in Dallas Tuesday afternoon.

    [snip]

    A boy, believed to be the alleged kidnap victim, was transported to Children's Medical Center in Dallas by ambulance. That boy exited the ambulance and walked into Children's with paramedics.

    http://www.ketknbc.com/update-amber-...d-2-in-custody

    I don't think this is 8yo Terry that has been located.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    98
    http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/...spect_als.html

    There is another picture of the boy at this link. Sounds like he's wanted is wanted for more crimes against children.

    "The man authorities are looking for in connection with the abduction of a young child is also wanted on multiple charges for crimes committed against children.

    Terry Dusseault, 38, is wanted on six counts of child sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY TX - Man charged in sexual assault of 5-year-old
    By MorenoI in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2016, 03:58 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2015, 12:22 AM
  3. Mingo County Cover Up of Sexual Assault of Middle School Girls
    By gxm in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-20-2014, 07:24 PM
  4. Guy Meets Two High School Girls on MySpace, Gets Arrested For Alleged Sexual Assault
    By PrayersForMaura in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 03:51 PM
  5. Two boys, 10, charged with sexual assault
    By mysteriew in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 06:22 PM

Tags for this Thread