Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: KS - Alicia DeBolt - 14 - Great Bend - August 21, 2010

http://www.gbtribune.com/news.php?id=4288

more at link
    Attorney General's Office to prosecute case
    Homicide not 'random act of violence'; no suspects in custody
    By DALE HOGG
    August 27, 2010 @ 12:03am

The burned body found Tuesday afternoon was that of missing Great Bend teen Alicia DeBolt, Kansas Attorney General Steve Six said Thursday morning. During a news conference at the Kansas Bureau of Investigation Regional Office in Great Bend, Six also said his office would take over prosecution of the case, which is being treated as a homicide.

However, Six declined to comment on evidence, on there being someone in custody, suspect or suspects, person or persons of interest, or cause of death. “The investigation is continuing,” he said, adding authorities don’t believe this was a random act of violence.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to laura08 For This Useful Post:

Investigators serve search warrant at Great Bend home

http://www.kwch.com/kwch-news-rmj-mi...tory?track=rss

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sherbetjello For This Useful Post:

http://www.gbtribune.com/news.php?id=4289

Search warrant served on GB house
    By DALE HOGG
    August 27, 2010 @ 12:03am

Local and state law enforcement personnel were at a southeast Great Bend residence late into the night Thursday after executing a search warrant at the home in connection with the disappearance and death of Great Bend teen Alicia DeBolt.

Great Bend Police, Barton County Sheriff’s Office and Kansas Bureau of Investigation officers entered the house at 1801 Eighth Street at about 10 p.m. But, as spot lights and red-and-blue patrol car lights illuminated the scene, they remained there well past midnight. The warrant covered the entire premises, which included the house and garage.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laura08 For This Useful Post:

We can't copy and paste comments from another site. We can give the link and kind of paraphrase what was said.

Just giving a heads up so no one's post gets deleted.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by The_Flashlight View Post
    Are you saying this TM is the person in question? Looks like he likes drugs.
    no thats not the 19 yr old.. I was able to find out who the 19 yr old was even before they knew it was her via facebook. He is a real winner ( not) just by looking at his facebook.. IMO ( i friended him to see his page ) so can't say anything since it is a private page.. I will say he has spoken out on his page against those that say he did this.
    No one said breaking the cycle of abuse would be easy..... But Rewarding it is! Video of My blessings! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_H4Tk5gJs

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 6angels For This Useful Post:

I just had a thought...from a picture I saw of Alicia with her Mom. She appears to have lost a lot of weight. I wonder if she did that in her quest to become a cheerleader?

I am wondering if she wasn't dating this guy initially late last year/early this year because of her low self esteem, before she lost the weight. Then she loses the weight and feels better about herself...and that causes their break up?

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    under comments of the facebook, another girl says "LOVE YA" to the owner of site.
    Love triangle? Jealousy/hate???
    Very scary site, drugs, some songs, vampires.........
    poor Alicia met up with someone very bad in this mix...........sad so young and naive.
    That girl is engaged to someone else and pregnant. But anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by CrymeARiver View Post
    He updated his blog on 8/21, the day Alicia disappeared, but I can't read it.

http://blogs.myspace.com/badluck16
    I might be missing something...but he doesn't have any blog entries. At all. Whether you are logged into myspace or not, it says he has not written any blog entries. He last logged into myspace on the 25th and I believe he last updated his very basic profile information on the 20th.

Quote Originally Posted by Velouria View Post
    Note comment from Emily on August 25, 7:51 pm regarding the identity of the 19 year-old male friend.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010...alicia-debolt/
    I knew it wasn't the boyfriend/ex-boyfriend. (Referenced above.)

There is only one myspace under that name that is close to the age and private...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsFacetious For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 6angels View Post
    no thats not the 19 yr old.. I was able to find out who the 19 yr old was even before they knew it was her via facebook. He is a real winner ( not) just by looking at his facebook.. IMO ( i friended him to see his page ) so can't say anything since it is a private page.. I will say he has spoken out on his page against those that say he did this.
    Can we see screen caps? Is that allowed?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sherbetjello For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sherbetjello View Post
    Can we see screen caps? Is that allowed?
    No I don't believe it is sherbetjello. IIRC, they've been removed in other threads.

When in doubt just ask a mod and they will let us know. JMHO.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

I was only able to find 3 adresses in the block where they served the search warrant... 1801 1805 and 1809... I can post full names but can you tell me if these last names ring a bell Tuesday, Rodriguez, Nava

It does appear the asphalt plant is very close to this 1800th block of E 8th
    Last edited by mahoneys07; 08-27-2010 at 02:17 AM.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem,
    smarter than you think, and loved more than you know...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mahoneys07 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mahoneys07 View Post
    I was only able to find 3 adresses in the block where they served the search warrant... 1801 1805 and 1809... I can post full names but can you tell me if these last names ring a bell Tuesday, Rodriguez, Nava

Middle name rings a bell.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sherbetjello For This Useful Post:

The asphalt plant is on 56 west of Great Bend, past the airport towards Dundee.
    Last edited by Poki; 08-27-2010 at 02:46 AM. Reason: embedding map issues

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Poki For This Useful Post:

Found a blurb at the end of this article, very last paragraph, regarding the rumored boyfriend.

http://www.gbtribune.com/news.php?id=2038

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Poki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Found a blurb at the end of this article, very last paragraph, regarding the rumored boyfriend.

Interesting, I seen the mention of the name Emmanuel to, I am wondering if he is the one writing the comments under her youtube video.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laura08 For This Useful Post:

It is 1801 Eight Street. According to this article and on the picture with this article, you can see the address on the house: http://www.gbtribune.com/news.php?id=4289

When one looks on google.... you can match up the picture to the street view and see it's the same house and it is in fact the first house on the 1800 block.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...,189.9,,0,2.94

The video with this article also says more than one time "The man who is renting the home..."

So unfortunately who owns the home is not going to be relevant. Unless it happens to be a direct family member of a known associate of Alicia's.

However, they also did say the man had a wife and children. Which will also eliminate a few people as well. Her boyfriend/ex-boyfriend and I'm guessing the man she was seen leaving with. I doubt he has a wife and kids either. I would actually guess we are talking about someone older than 21, but I may be stereotyping or jumping to conclusions by doing that.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsFacetious For This Useful Post:

The asphalt plant is on 56 west of Great Bend, past the airport towards Dundee.
    Bringing the map over that I got. Not sure on it being exact, I am not very familiar with this part of the world.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...,0.055189&z=14

If this is off, please yell at me to delete it.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sherbetjello For This Useful Post:

That's it sherbet. If you use street view the area is identical to the photo of LE walking around the mounds of gravel.

laura08, it was not E that was mentioned, but IR.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Poki For This Useful Post:

He is not the rumored boyfriend, at least not that I have seen. He is just who was supposed to have picked her up the night she went missing. The guy that she apparently dated early this year is a different one.

However, there are at least TWO guys with this name (IR) in the area. One is 19-20 years and the other is 23-24 years. Probably a good chance this article references the right one, but obviously no way to know for sure.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MsFacetious For This Useful Post:

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.

According to the article posted above, some of the neighbors viewing the search of the home stated that some residences of the home had only moved in 3 weeks prior. The address was 1801....see same article w/pic.

This is very close to her home residence...only a block or two away, I think. It is over 7 miles from her house to the area where her body was found. See map previously posted a page or so back to see both.

This 19 year old is certainly becoming a quandary. There are so many IR's via myspace, fb, hi5, perfspot, etc, that I wont' even try to find anything. Let's remember too that rumors are rampant right now...and some info may be out there just to throw things off or to be "cute". Things we have discovered are not a sure thing. TM may not be involved at all, but it does seem she had some type of romantic relationship with him. Also, hate to bring this up, but it is a fact. SOME people are still prejudice toward other races or ethnicities. NOT saying this case is involved in any of it, but it should be kept in mind. imo

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post
    He is not the rumored boyfriend, at least not that I have seen. He is just who was supposed to have picked her up the night she went missing. The guy that she apparently dated early this year is a different one.

However, there are at least TWO guys with this name (IR) in the area. One is 19-20 years and the other is 23-24 years. Probably a good chance this article references the right one, but obviously no way to know for sure.
    Can I ask a question pertaining to the information on the Nancy Grace page, is that relevant (so far)? I am matching up what's things related to that.

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6angels View Post
    6angels, can you at least let us know if it is IR as mentioned on NG's blog? TIA

39. The Following User Says Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

Investigators serve search warrant at Great Bend home

Interesting that the house is located in the approximate area NG had on her map for the party location. Wonder if the people living there have been for awhile and just had people move in with them, or if this is a rental?

41. The Following User Says Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

Can I ask a question pertaining to the information on the Nancy Grace page, is that relevant (so far)? I am matching up what's things related to that.
    I'm not totally sure what you are asking but I will try to answer it...maybe I'll get lucky and get it anyway!

The only reason the comment on Nancy's page about IR got any credibility from me, is because it DOES match up with the story about Alicia leaving with a hispanic male. Which came from the facebook page set up FOR Alicia.

So at this point, going with the "leaving with a hispanic" male story....IR is more "relevant" than her boyfriend/ex-boyfriend TM. Because as far as we know HE is not hispanic. (Though he could be, there just isn't anything to indicate that at this point.)

That does not mean that IR had anything to do with her disappearance. Only that he is more likely than TM to have been the last seen with her.

I am making no sense.

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsFacetious For This Useful Post:

Middle name rings a bell.
    Very, very faint IIRC here, but I think you may be right, and it was on her FB site, which I think, some posts have been deleted. Can't remember the first name. I'm not a FB or MS kind of person, but the earlier posts there, I believe, are gone. Including this name. ????? jmo

45. The Following User Says Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    Interesting that the house is located in the approximate area NG had on her map for the party location. Wonder if the people living there have been for awhile and just had people move in with them, or if this is a rental?

The video with this article also says more than one time "The man who is renting the home..."

47. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsFacetious For This Useful Post:

Oh my Gosh guys. I think they got him...( and NOT the 19 yr old from what I understand) AHH I can't post bc it's not been printed yet but it was from one of the houses searched. The guys confessed after trying to kill himself.
    No one said breaking the cycle of abuse would be easy..... But Rewarding it is! Video of My blessings! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_H4Tk5gJs

49. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 6angels For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast