Gossip and Rumors on BNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
BNN is not allowed as a source on Websleuths. The ONLY reason the block to the link was removed was to view the jail house tapes because that was the only place we can see them.

We have heard from a reliable source that information has been twisted regarding Lisa Croslin on the BNN site. This is why we don't use that site as a source on WS.

Thank you!

We have heard from a reliable source that information has been twisted regarding Lisa Croslin on the BNN site.

Whats going on with Lisa Croslin...Twisted how? I'm confused

I've confirmed that the BNN article alleging that Lisa Croslin went to the hospital drunk/high is false. She went to the hospital and it was because she was the victim of an assault.

She was tested, and she was not drunk or high according to reliable information I've obtained.

My source is NOT a Croslin, and really has no dog in the fight. Just wanted to set the record straight.

As everyone knows, I'm not a supporter of the Croslin family, but we need to get he facts correct.

This is the problem with linking to certain sites and why that site is not allowed. Thank You Levi for bringing us truths.

I truly hope with Hank in prison that someone will out of the kidness of their heart help Lisa. She is well known, everyone knows she is alone and I fear for her.

Words of assault without basis of fact are very damaging. Not only was Lisa physically assaulted enough to need medical care, the rumor and gossip assault on her victimized her yet again.

Thank You Tricia for not being a site that allows this rumor before it is sourced by people of trust.

I've confirmed that the BNN article alleging that Lisa Croslin went to the hospital drunk/high is false. She went to the hospital and it was because she was the victim of an assault.

She was tested, and she was not drunk or high according to reliable information I've obtained.

My source is NOT a Croslin, and really has no dog in the fight. Just wanted to set the record straight.

As everyone knows, I'm not a supporter of the Croslin family, but we need to get he facts correct.

Lisa was ASSAULTED???? Well, wow, that leaves me with more questions than the first story. :waitasec:

:waitasec: The way I took the article there was much more to the story, but they could/would not disclose it yet. I also took it as someone had spoken to Lisa the night before. I wonder if she was assaulted if this assault had anything to do with Haleigh? Kind of like a message from behind bars, if you talk I'll kill you. Or, remember what I said if you talk I will kill/hurt your family. Like a warning? Jezzz...I hate it when things get all twisted up. I worry for Lisa, it is not her fault that Haleigh is missing and I don't wish her harm in anyway regardless.

We have heard from a reliable source that information has been twisted regarding Lisa Croslin on the BNN site.

Whats going on with Lisa Croslin...Twisted how? I'm confused

It was reported that Lisa was taken to the hospital and was drunk and on xanax. In fact, she was assaulted by someone who wanted her xanax. She was not drunk.

All a big ole tale apparently. I don't understand the motive for this farce. Lisa has enough problems without the lies and innuendo being told. I hope she is getting her life together. I am not a fan but I am always on the side of the underdog and she is the underdog in this addiction she has.

Kids,

Mom here. This is why we wait for other sources when it comes to BNN.

I wish BNN was a reliable source but they have been wrong before so we can't run with what they tell us.

It is frustrating to sit on information when it is something as big as this but we have to. Thanks for understanding.

Tricia

LOL .......I had to look up BNN, because I had no idea who they were til now.

I didn't even know that Lisa was out of jail and Hank is in prison. Is Lisa expected to do any jail time for their recent arrest together? I'll bet it is hard for her without Hank since they've been married and together so long.

I had seen that and wondered why I hadn't seen anything about it here.

How horrible for them to write that, the way they wrote it they acted like they were worried about Lisa. :furious:

She's not my favorite person, but I hope that Lisa is okay.

There are so many who I never heard of before, who have inserted themselves into this case spreading lies and rumors, to see their name in print. They say they cannot name their sources, or that according to LE sources, and so it goes. Unfortunately for them, their names and careers after this case probably will be over.

I thought the only reliable source was MSM. Has there been anything in the local news indicating whether Lisa was drunk and on Xanex or that Lisa was assaulted ?

I would think MSM would have been on top of this story from the start.

I am sure there are many people who have turned their lives around because somebody cared about them and gave them a chance - or a second chance. I can't see where caring about Lisa or anyone in this situation makes me a bad person. I have tried to help many, not by giving them money but maybe paying a utility bill so children will not be cold in the winter - or delivered food to someone's door when I know they have none. I do not feel I am enabling them, I just cannot live knowing they need help that I can provide. I cannot provide them with medical or professional help, I cannot give them any personal help on addictions, but compassion, prayers, and yes, we are our brothers and sisters keepers. I fear for this woman - who happens to also be a mother, wife, sister, aunt, grandma - if she is not helped this time, she may be helped the next time. This has nothing to do with my concern for wanting justice for Haleigh.

BNN is not allowed as a source on Websleuths. The ONLY reason the block to the link was removed was to view the jail house tapes because that was the only place we can see them.

We have heard from a reliable source that information has been twisted regarding Lisa Croslin on the BNN site. This is why we don't use that site as a source on WS.

Thank you!

Sorry, Kimster...I was the one who gave the link on the Croslins thread. I wasn't aware this site wasn't allowed or that they didn't get facts straight. I don't like rumors nor do I like to start one..I now know! Sorry for any confusion I might have caused...JMHO

Where is HaLeigh???

I am sure there are many people who have turned their lives around because somebody cared about them and gave them a chance - or a second chance. I can't see where caring about Lisa or anyone in this situation makes me a bad person. I have tried to help many, not by giving them money but maybe paying a utility bill so children will not be cold in the winter - or delivered food to someone's door when I know they have none. I do not feel I am enabling them, I just cannot live knowing they need help that I can provide. I cannot provide them with medical or professional help, I cannot give them any personal help on addictions, but compassion, prayers, and yes, we are our brothers and sisters keepers. I fear for this woman - who happens to also be a mother, wife, sister, aunt, grandma - if she is not helped this time, she may be helped the next time. This has nothing to do with my concern for wanting justice for Haleigh.

Beautiful post, Lorann....and I was one of those people who did get a second chance...If someone would only reach out, get her into a good live in rehab, help give her some tools to become a productive member of society, she can get herself out. People have to hit "rock bottom" in order for them to come to the realization, this life isn't for me...LC should be at that point now...JMHO

Where is HaLeigh???

i read the website, and thought...OK. Lisa is the only one out of jail and she is alone, well, personally, as bad as i feel, she put herself there. and yes, everyone does deserve a second chance, and maybe this will be hers, IDK.

But in reality, if she isn't doing anything to find HaLeigh, or doing anything to get her children to cough up the truth, then it is irrelevent, IMO.

I truely hope she gets the help she needs to get her life back on track...

My only other question is...

Where is HaLeigh????????

JMO

i read the website, and thought...OK. Lisa is the only one out of jail and she is alone, well, personally, as bad as i feel, she put herself there. and yes, everyone does deserve a second chance, and maybe this will be hers, IDK.

But in reality, if she isn't doing anything to find HaLeigh, or doing anything to get her children to cough up the truth, then it is irrelevent, IMO.

I truely hope she gets the help she needs to get her life back on track...

My only other question is...

Where is HaLeigh????????

JMO

Isn't it sad that you are alone because everyone else is in jail? What a perfect definition of dysfunctional. It would be funny if it were not so horribly true.jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine