1012 users online (174 members and 838 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Does the motive of the gun story make sense to you?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, it doesn't make sense and I don't believe it

73 48.99%
  • No, it doesn't make sense but I can believe it

14 9.40%
  • Yes, it makes sense and I believe it

7 4.70%
  • Yes, it makes sense but I don't believe it

5 3.36%
  • I have no idea what is going on anymore! Where's HALEIGH?

50 33.56%

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

RC doesn't believe the gun story? Do you?

"Ronald has a hard time understanding why someone would go to steal a gun and steal a child instead," Shoemaker said. "I think he has a feeling that there's still more that needs to come out."<snipped>

http://palatkadailynews.com/articles...ews/news01.txt

This is not a RC bash thread folks. Thanks!

Let's discuss how taking Haleigh in lieu of a gun doesn't make any sense - or does it?

I'm thinking that if someone is drugged up, they might be that cruel. What do you guys think?

I am thinking if the person is involved in criminal activites or has a criminal mindset, along with a personal dislike, maybe even hatred of the person they are going to steal the gun from. Then yeah, I can see such a person, particularly if drunk or high, deciding to hold a child hostage in some sort of half-baked plan to get even with someone after the original planned theft is thwarted.

These people are not bright. It is a mistake to expect them to think things through in the way that we do here. Crazy, half-baked kidnapping in leui of gun theft? I can see it with group of people.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Someone tries to steal a gun and shoots the child instead.

Throughout this whole case there are two main elements in my mind. Guns and drugs. Somehow they are related to what happened to Haleigh.

I'm with the "gun accidently goes off because someone is fighting over it" theory.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

I dont believe that crew would be able to cover up a shooting if it happened...JMVHO.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    I dont believe that crew would be able to cover up a shooting if it happened...JMVHO.
    Apparently they HAVE been able to cover up WHATEVER happened, so why not a shooting? We don't even know where "the crime" happened, so covering up the scene has been easy peasy.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

I do not belive the gun story.... to me it just seems to far fetched... Joe didn't know his way around town, and i have to question, why he would be hanging posters with Misty the very next day, after killing a child instead of stealing a gun....

To me, and this is my opinion, it doesn't make sense.... it doesn't make sense the way it is being told...

JMO
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    Apparently they HAVE been able to cover up WHATEVER happened, so why not a shooting? We don't even know where "the crime" happened, so covering up the scene has been easy peasy.
    ITA tech, and the other thing i wanted to mention is there really isn't a crime scene to this day.... it "might" be the home on green lane, magnolia, or by the river, or even a vehicle who knows? JMO

I'm confused Is this the gun story where he denies the fight over a gun with Joe and then is heard on tape in great detail explaining how he will mangle Joe's hands or the Joe did it gun theory? I believe the former and not the latter. JMO
    As I walk through this wicked world, searchin' for light in the darkness of insanity. I ask myself--Is all hope lost? Is there only pain and hatred, and misery? And each time I feel like this inside, There's one thing I wanna know: What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding? Nick Lowe

HALEIGH, LISA, ALIAYAH & ALL THE MISSING NEED US

Quote Originally Posted by lil momma View Post
    I do not belive the gun story.... to me it just seems to far fetched... Joe didn't know his way around town, and i have to question, why he would be hanging posters with Misty the very next day, after killing a child instead of stealing a gun....

To me, and this is my opinion, it doesn't make sense.... it doesn't make sense the way it is being told...

JMO
    A perp will return to the scene, if just to "hear" what's going on..

I do believe this gun story. If JO was humilated and embarassed by RC and this alleged fight that RC is adamant didn't happen, IMO, means it did happen, to me. Since JO couldn't locate this rare weapon, he took RC's heart instead. What better way to get revenge on the person who made you feel small and made a fool of, someone you truly hate? JO seems very immature, seems volitile, his eyes have no soul. I would love to know more about him, if that's possible!

Didn't FH say, JO stabbed his own mother over some deli meat???

There was no blood in the MH to suggest HaLeigh was accidently shot.

"What we've been told is that he's a sexual pedophile," said Haleigh's mother Crystal Sheffield. The child's grandmother, Teresa Neves, said Croslin described him as a "jerk" and she was worried.

"I couldn't tell you anything about him," a distraught Neves told reporters Friday, adding that she only knew of the cousin by his first name Joe. "I can't tell you how they could have taken her from a family that absolutely adores her."

Neves said "Joe" and Ronald Cummings got into a fight over a gun during his visit, and that the cousin left town the same day Haleigh disappeared.

But Cummings denies that fight ever happened.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,498704,00.html

Where is HaLeigh???

I still do not believe the gun story because whichever one was least involved would have talked by now. Whatever happened to Haleigh had to involve Tommy and Misty equally for them to both keep quiet and keep telling the lies. Joe I am not sure about. I still say there was some type of sexual attack on Haleigh that ended badly. JMHO

The drugged up Croslins and or RC and family would never be able to clean up
    all the blood /body fluids/ fragments from a gunshot scene.
    BUT maybe the crime was not in the mobile home..........
    maybe somewhere outside somewhere else?
    I agree guns, drugs are a fatal mix!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

There was no shooting. That is not how Haleigh died. But there may have been a gun which is what started events rolling the night in question.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    A perp will return to the scene, if just to "hear" what's going on..
    I do believe this gun story. If JO was humilated and embarassed by RC and this alleged fight that RC is adamant didn't happen, IMO, means it did happen, to me. Since JO couldn't locate this rare weapon, he took RC's heart instead. What better way to get revenge on the person who made you feel small and made a fool of, someone you truly hate? JO seems very immature, seems volitile, his eyes have no soul. I would love to know more about him, if that's possible!

Didn't FH say, JO stabbed his own mother over some deli meat???

There was no blood in the MH to suggest HaLeigh was accidently shot.

we both have different opions on the matter, and that is ok....

In my opinion, i agree a lot of perps would go back to the scene,IMO, maybe a serial killer would return to the scene of his victims, but someone who just killed a 5 year old, and one who has never killed before (that we know of or really that the law knows of b/c he is free and not sitting in jail on any charges), i think he would have hauled butt out of Satsuma within hours of murdering her, IDK...

I am in no way saying Joe isn't a scary person, i totally agree with you there...

I just don't see it...but i enjoy reading your posts

and your right, there was no blood in the MH found to prove anyone had been shot, but who is to say that the MH is the crime scene? then again, we don't know what evidence LE has, and there very well could have been blood found and LE won't release it, as it is too damning to the case.

I did hear that Joe stabbed someone over some bologna, but i thought it was his sister, oh who knows.....lol

JMO
    Last edited by Kimster; 08-25-2010 at 01:20 PM. Reason: repaired quote

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast