1291 users online (213 members and 1078 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Does the motive of the gun story make sense to you?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, it doesn't make sense and I don't believe it

73 48.99%
  • No, it doesn't make sense but I can believe it

14 9.40%
  • Yes, it makes sense and I believe it

7 4.70%
  • Yes, it makes sense but I don't believe it

5 3.36%
  • I have no idea what is going on anymore! Where's HALEIGH?

50 33.56%

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    You know Em, I have followed this case since the beginning and had never heard RC say that!! OMG!! Didn't anyone ask him what the he// he meant by that comment??
    This occurred when TM first went to Satsuma right after Haleigh was falsely reported as being abducted.... He let Ron C go out to search on horseback... Ron was really impressed he got to ride a horse...To my knowledge no one questioned his remarks. Funny thing... When TM quit searching and the horses left, Ron C never went out to search again...IIRC..TM wasn't there hardly any length of time either when he claimed PCSO told him to leave....JMHO..
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    This occurred when TM first went to Satsuma right after Haleigh was falsely reported as being abducted.... He let Ron C go out to search on horseback... Ron was really impressed he got to ride a horse...To my knowledge no one questioned his remarks. Funny thing... When TM quit searching and the horses left, Ron C never went out to search again...IIRC..TM wasn't there hardly any length of time either when he claimed PCSO told him to leave....JMHO..
    Thanks, Em. I remember the vids of RC on horseback, but had never heard that he had said that. [B]OMG!![/B] What does that say about his high IQ that TN talked about?

Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    Thanks, Em. I remember the vids of RC on horseback, but had never heard that he had said that. [B]OMG!![/B] What does that say about his high IQ that TN talked about?
    When he was telling everyone to go find HIS daughter, a reporter with a pair said, well what have you been doing to look, and he indignantly said, I got on a horse. Maybe he should have bought a horse and not a new truck days after Haleigh went missing?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14