George and Cindy Anthony have new lawyers

strawberry

Reaction score
From the news thread:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1022165.story

<snipped>

George and Cindy Anthony have a new pair of lawyers representing them in their daughter's case, according to court documents filed late today.

Orlando attorneys Mark Lippman and Jennifer Craddock, both with the Lippman Law Offices on South Orange Avenue, filed notices of appearance in the Casey Anthony case file late today.

I thought this was what the docket update meant. Thanks nums!

Suckas?

Little more than a week since BC quit. What took them so long.

From the news thread:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1022165.story

<snipped>

George and Cindy Anthony have a new pair of lawyers representing them in their daughter's case, according to court documents filed late today.

Orlando attorneys Mark Lippman and Jennifer Craddock, both with the Lippman Law Offices on South Orange Avenue, filed notices of appearance in the Casey Anthony case file late today.

I thought this was what the docket update meant. Thanks nums!

Suckas?

Lippman was the attorney that represented them in the foreclosure.

Can someone explain to me why they need representation?

Lippman was the attorney that represented them in the foreclosure.

Apparently, they do more than real estate.
http://llopa.com/practice_areas.html
http://www.realpagessites.com/lippmanlawoffices/
WE HANDLE ALL CRIMINAL CASES INCLUDING:
Misdemeanor and Felony Drug Cases
Tampering
Misdemeanor and Felony DUI Cases
All Sex Crimes
All Batteries
Child Abuse/Neglect Crimes
Domestic Violence
False Imprisonment
Weapons Charges
Shoplifting
Bad Checks
Robbery
Forgery
Stalking
Kidnapping
Assaults
Burglary
Fraud
Petit Theft
Trespassing

Flexible Payments Plans
Discounts for Seniors, Military, Students and Government Employees
Adult/Juvenile Cases
No Trial Fee
Se Habla Espanol

Can someone explain to me why they need representation?

That does make you wonder. Just the fact that they believe they need a *team* of lawyers makes me go hmmm..

One for George and one for Cynthia. A matched set. How quaint.

I know right? :sick:.

Thing is, THEY know what may come out at trial..we don't, but it sure appears they are covering all their azzes, I mean bases..

And ... who thinks this new team of lawyers told Cindy it would be a good idea to announce her celebrity presence at the charity event on Saturday and donate one pair of Caylee's shoes while the cameras flash and people shout her name??

The same attorney who got them out of their foreclosure bind, got them a FREE house basically, all because there would have been too much media coverage.

..................start the clock. Brad definitely lasted a lot longer than I thought he'd be able to; wonder how long these two will last.

..................start the clock. Brad definitely lasted a lot longer than I thought he'd be able to; wonder how long these two will last.

Well, there are 2 of them now, so they can tag team and take breaks when they need to.

And ... who thinks this new team of lawyers told Cindy it would be a good idea to announce her celebrity presence at the charity event on Saturday and donate one pair of Caylee's shoes while the cameras flash and people shout her name??

Good question! I wonder if she even bothered to inform them? ..or if as usual Cindy knows what's best. :banghead:.and if they DID know and approved..well..

I wonder if she thinks she will be signing autographs soon as well?

Poor Caylee :( I want to say so much more, but I just can't. They will never realize just how much of the 'circus atmosphere' surrounding her death that they have contributed to. Even that they blame on others when it's THEIR behavior that has played such a large part in it. Breaks my heart...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back