Charity Distances Itself From Anthonys; Shoe Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charleyann

Reaction score
Grandma donating Caylee's shoes to a nonprofit organization that is worth mentioning? Is this really news and worth mentioning? Cindy emails the news to make a story of this . Like Caylee was some kind of celebrity?

Truth is Caylee was a little girl lost from her birth on. A complete lie her whole life ! Her life was but a tragedy .Born into a self-absorbed family......

Who will walk in Caylee's shoes? Not her Family !!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No child deserves to walk in Caylee's shoes. Burn them !!!!

Charleyann:furious:

Oh my. How about quietly donating things to charity without any attention? How about going to the local bin and putting the clothes in? It would be very very hard to give away anything that belonged to her....I still have my daughter's first shoes and first glasses. I understand wanting to do a good deed but I don't think that is what this is about. If it were it would have been done anonymously.

Anything to get attention!...unbelievable!!!!!

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24750620/detail.html

A pair of shoes that belonged to Caylee Anthony will be donated to help less-fortunate children, her grandmother said.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, e-mailed Local 6 News on Tuesday saying she will give the shoes to the nonprofit group ChildrenOfLove.org, which serves less-fortunate children.

According to the group's mission statement, it emphasizes mentoring children who have been orphaned and need guidance.

Just wanted to add the article so that people would be able to read Cindy's comment.

There is nothing...and I mean NOTHING that CA can or will do that will ever change my opionion of her. It's written in stone in my memory and nothing will erase it. This is just another one of her attempts to look like 'the good guy' I think.

http://www.childrenoflove.org/

The above link is the organization CA will be attending on Saturday.

I do wonder if this organization knows these shoes belonged to a murdered child!

This is morbid, IMO....who would want their child to walk in a dead childs shoes...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I wonder if Cindy will help wash cars? :waitasec:

Oh my. How about quietly donating things to charity without any attention? How about going to the local bin and putting the clothes in? It would be very very hard to give away anything that belonged to her....I still have my daughter's first shoes and first glasses. I understand wanting to do a good deed but I don't think that is what this is about. If it were it wouldhave been done anonymously.

This goes against her statement, she still believe Caylee is alive! This is a morbid thing to do. I don't know why she felt the need to announce something so morbid!

This woman is a walking contradition...anything for attention...I think this organization will get some emails begging them to not accept a murdered childs shoes!

Justice for Caylee

This goes against her statement, she still believe Caylee is alive! This is a morbid thing to do. I don't know why she felt the need to announce something so morbid!

This woman is a walking contradition...anything for attention...I think this organization will get some emails begging them to not accept a murdered childs shoes!

Justice for Caylee

Yeah, won't Caylee need her shoes when she get back from the parks with Zanny?:waitasec:

I think this is CA's feeble attempt at improving her public image. To answer your question, a toddler will walk in their brand newly used shoes and never know who Caylee was or what it might signify to walk in her shoes. An altruistic anonymous donation would ensure that but Cindy hasn't an altruistic cell in her soul. Hence the press alert.
I'm actually glad Cindy has begun to dismantle the Caylee shrine. It's a very healthy thing for her to let go. A few pairs of Caylees shoes seems odd though considering the amount of material possessions Caylee owned. Even if Caylee were alive and to walk in the A's door with imaginanny today, she wouldn't fit any of the clothes or shoes Cindy is hoarding.
So yes it's very nice for Cindy to open her eyes and heart to children in need. It's like putting a dime in the collection plate with your pockets full IMO though. But I guess Cindy needs the murdered childs clothing more than children in need do. Plus, by hoarding most of it, she can donate more the next time she wants press coverage.

I pitty the charity organizers who work tiredlessly on an event only to have it crashed by Cindy and her media circus.

I do wonder if this organization knows these shoes belonged to a murdered child!

This is morbid, IMO....who would want their child to walk in a dead childs shoes...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I don't think the poor children in Honduras have ever heard of Caylee or know that she was murdered. They would probably be just glad to have the shoes. It is a good cause.

It is Cindy's motives that I wonder about. Contacting the news seems like an effort to revamp her image and get more media exposure rather than a genuine impluse to give. But who knows?

I wonder if George is attending?

Ummmmmm WOW.

I have tried to write this post 3 times already but i am totally unable to sum up how TRULY inappropriate and plain WEIRD this is!

There are SO MANY aspects of ... horribleness to this story!

Once again CA's behavior does not fail to shock, disgust and confuse me.

Sadly, she probably has NO IDEA how abhorrent this little "episode" (I dont even know what to call it) is.

ETA- If she really wants to help children, she could consider going out and BUYING some shoes. Shoes that do not belong to her precious murdered wee girl!

Haha, when I opened this thread, I thought we were going to be discussing KC's lie about the last conversation she had with Caylee on the phone where she said they talked discussed "her shoes." It was such a long lie and absolutely chilling when you realize what really happened to Caylee. I wonder how Cindy explains this?

Also, its weird that she is donating one pair of used shoes. How about a collection of books or toys?

Haha, when I opened this thread, I thought we were going to be discussing KC's lie about the last conversation she had with Caylee on the phone where she said they talked discussed "her shoes." It was such a long lie and absolutely chilling when you realize what really happened to Caylee. I wonder how Cindy explains this?

Also, its weird that she is donating one pair of used shoes. How about a collection of books or toys?

IIRC, no shoes were recovered at the dump site...is that right?

Yeah, won't Caylee need her shoes when she get back from the parks with Zanny?:waitasec:
No besides growing, Zanny buys her clothes. That's what Nanny's do apparently. :)

Little off topic but it does have to do with Caylee's shoes. Does anyone else think it was strange how KC kept mentioning in her police interview about the conversation she had with Caylee "that very same day" about Caylee's shoes? Could it be that the last time Caylee left home she had no shoes on????? jmo

Justice for Caylee

BBM
I honestly don't see why any organization, Charitable or otherwise would want to have anything to do with CA or the A family in general.... As much as I hate to admit this.. I won't support any org. that cow-towe to the Anthonys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong