Nothing new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvjules

Reaction score
It seems like nothing new is coming out in this case. Is LE just being quiet or is there really nothing new going on? Thoughts?

Are they back to square one (like we are), reviewing stuff from hour 1? I'm at a loss as to why the sudden lack of information, leaks, PCs, etc.

I hear crickets.

In my pollyanna world, LE is sorting through the leads generated from the last presser. They are zoning in the individual who has Kyron and assembling a SWAT team to burst in and rescue him.

But then I come back to reality...and the crickets...

I feel like I'm sitting in on a really bad play and at first you can see the audience stir in their seats, then you can hear a lot of rumbling and mumbling. Next a few people get up from their seats and head out the door and then after this last press conference and no further information the whole crowd basically gets up and leaves.

Adults play stupid games and this situation sure has a bunch of idiots at the helm.

No - nada, nothin', zilch. Portland is a very tight-lipped community, looks like.

Nothing works like the movies. Things take time...they're still working tirelessly. Just because you can't hear a big rumble doesn't mean LE is sitting at their desks with nothing to do or that they've reached a dead end. As much as I'd like it all to be wrapped up right NOW, I would rather they take the time they need to get it right.
MOO

LE is getting their ducks in a row - I have faith that the wheels of justice are turning even if we can't see them.

All major cases are like this. Not everything is visible to the public.

I'm not back to square one..IMHO she did it.. Whatever "IT" is..
It's really sad Kyron hasn't been found...I pray he is found soon...JMHO

LE is getting their ducks in a row - I have faith that the wheels of justice are turning even if we can't see them.

ITA. In the past, I have seen GJ testimony go on and on (for months!) as more facts are gathered and "nailed down" by LE investigators and the prosecution. Aside from not knowing where Kyron is, I can't imagine anything worse than the person(s) responsible possibly "slipping through" the nets of justice. I pray for sweet Kyron every day and know that many fine, dedicated men and women are making this case their top priority.

It seems like nothing new is coming out in this case. Is LE just being quiet or is there really nothing new going on? Thoughts?

Are they back to square one (like we are), reviewing stuff from hour 1? I'm at a loss as to why the sudden lack of information, leaks, PCs, etc.

I hear crickets.

Actually, the usual thing is that there's a lot of news in the first couple of weeks, and then NOTHING until news of an arrest, POI, body find, or live missing person is located. I'm often frustrated, thinking LE has just let the case go, and then I find out later that a whole lot was going on behind the scenes. On more than one occasion I've had to take back indignant posts criticizing LE for doing nothing or knowing nothing.

I followed the Somer Thompson case for quite a while. In that case,LE was silent too. It seemed almost like the case was going cold...Then,one day,seemingly out of the blue LE announced an arrest. But, LE had DNA to work with,because a very,very smart LEO suggested that they follow the garbage trucks and so they found poor Somer's body in the landfill. However, I do believe that LE will solve this case. IMO
All JMO

Just to be clear, I'm NOT saying that LE is doing nothing, bumbling the investigation, doesn't know anything, or anything of the sort. It is just eerily silent lately.

I see that there is a family PC today now.

This is the first case I've followed so I'm unaware of how the ebs and flow of information goes.

It just seems like the calm before the storm.

As for "(like we are)" I was referring to WS in general where threads are reviewing information that came out in the first days looking for things that didn't seem important then but are now, that kind of thing.

Just to be clear, I'm NOT saying that LE is doing nothing, bumbling the investigation, doesn't know anything, or anything of the sort. It is just eerily silent lately.

I see that there is a family PC today now.

This is the first case I've followed so I'm unaware of how the ebs and flow of information goes.

It just seems like the calm before the storm.

As for "(like we are)" I was referring to WS in general where threads are reviewing information that came out in the first days looking for things that didn't seem important then but are now, that kind of thing.

I assure you, an unusually large amount of information has already come out in this case. (Not necessarily all helpful in finding Kyron.) There is much more to "chew on" here than there usually is.
In most cases, the information we get we've had to dig and work hard for. In this case, things are just being handed to us on a silver platter.

ETA Much of the things we know are not going to lead to Kyron, unless he is alive.

So many cases take years to solve and arrest.........Jason Young comes to mind.
I'm confident that LE is doing there work behind the scenes.
Presser tomorrow KATU 11 am Oregon time by parents.

I thought it was today? :waitasec:

Nevermind, I thought today WAS Friday! lol Oops! Good thing I remembered now before not showing up to work tomorrow.

Ehem ;) I totally trust ;) that LE is simply waiting on some more things, getting their ducks in a perfect row in the meantime. ;)

My worry is that this case will turn out like the Haleigh Cumming case. There are a bunch of people being charged with stuff that is probably indirectly related to Haleighs disappearance, but no real justice for the child.

Yes, and look at Brooke Wilberger too. Michelle, Brooke, Somer are all cases to give us great hope that Kyron, Lindsey and Haleigh will be solved as well.

xox

Nothing new that we know of. It feels like it has been like this the whole time IMHO. Things that I thought were "news" are not helping bring Kyron home one bit. I've taken a break from this case because of it. No new info, just a lot of........ other things. And Kyron is still not home. :(

(All just IMHO.... sorry, I am Bitter Bettie today)

Yeah, having all those Florida cases one after another really spoiled us. Outside of Florida, mums the word.

I do believe the ball is in the grand jury's court. Pun intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313