No DP for Jason Young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Passionflower. I don't really mind that he didn't get te DP because I know that is not what the Fishers wanted. I'm kind of dissapointed that his trial date was set for May - I think it will be a much longer wait. At any rate no matter how long it is I will be here till the end.

Thank you Passionflower. I don't really mind that he didn't get te DP because I know that is not what the Fishers wanted. I'm kind of dissapointed that his trial date was set for May - I think it will be a much longer wait. At any rate no matter how long it is I will be here till the end.
And I plan to be here right beside you. :) I don't mind the decision regarding the DP either for the same reason. MOO

Freedom filed for a divorce Jason?

You had the opportunity to make the right decision and divorce Michelle. You didn't take that option, so whatever justice serves you in retaliation is fine with me. But losing your freedom is the easy part. The worst is yet to come, when one day, a beautiful young lady asks you a single word in question......"why"

Awwe Samiya that brought a tear to my eye even thinking about how Cassidy is going to deal with this when she is older.

Death would have been to easy. Now he has to be incarcerated hopefully for life. He will have to remember what he has done and why hes in jail everyday, through Holidays, his birthday, his daughters birthday. Well forget about his daughters birthday, he didn't care about her and she will see the truth when she gets older.

Awwe Samiya that brought a tear to my eye even thinking about how Cassidy is going to deal with this when she is older.

Hey beautiful lady. I think about Cassidy every day. I still have a photo of her and Michelle on my loungeroom wall and one in my office. While Cassie will have a heard time dealing with it, the love she is surrounded by, I believe, will pull her through and make her a strong beautiful young lady with a strong sense of what is right, wrong and of justice.

After all, she has her beautiful grandma and Aunt to guide her.

Freedom filed for a divorce Jason?

You had the opportunity to make the right decision and divorce Michelle. You didn't take that option, so whatever justice serves you in retaliation is fine with me. But losing your freedom is the easy part. The worst is yet to come, when one day, a beautiful young lady asks you a single word in question......"why"

And she will have that opportunity Samiya, sad as it is. I hope beyond hope when she comes to that point in her life she decides to let it go unaddressed. After all, she will know what happened to her Mom, and nothing he could say would mean anything to her. xox

Love as always to you Samiya. xox

Hey beautiful lady. I think about Cassidy every day. I still have a photo of her and Michelle on my loungeroom wall and one in my office. While Cassie will have a heard time dealing with it, the love she is surrounded by, I believe, will pull her through and make her a strong beautiful young lady with a strong sense of what is right, wrong and of justice.

After all, she has her beautiful grandma and Aunt to guide her.

BBM - so do I!!! I have the photo that Linda gave me at the Lady Bug lift off. The pics is of Michelle and Cassidy at a July 4th celebration in 2006. Linda visited with me after my brain surgery and brought me another of Cassidy at Christmas of 2009 at Michelle's grave. I cherish them both. I know Linda and Meredith will be wonderful "Moms" to Cassidy.

BBM - so do I!!! I have the photo that Linda gave me at the Lady Bug lift off. The pics is of Michelle and Cassidy at a July 4th celebration in 2006. Linda visited with me after my brain surgery and brought me another of Cassidy at Christmas of 2009 at Michelle's grave. I cherish them both. I know Linda and Meredith will be wonderful "Moms" to Cassidy.

I'd love to see a later pic of Cassidy...in my pic, she is frozen in time with her little bum firmly parked on Michelle's hip, lol. I love that photo and it took me days to find a printing place that could enlarge it to 10X18 without it getting blurred. I am glad you surgery went well. Those pics had me in tears and I just wanted to hug you and make it all go away!

Scandi, so nice to see you again! *advertiser censored*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member