MO MO - Pamela Dalton, 34, Sikeston, 1 May 1991

Leslie70

Reaction score
So I was surfing over the doenetwork and happened on these two ladies and then happened on 2 unidentified bodies that closely fit their descriptions. I was able to contact one of the law enforcement agencies for the case of Pamela Dalton. Can anyone tell me WHY the investigators treat you like you are a psychopath and think you are lying about why you are calling? It is so irritating! Can they not accept that there are people in this world that research missing persons and unidentified bodies and try to match them that are NOT unbalanced? Has anyone had this happen to you?
Here are their stats:

Pamela Sue Dalton - MO Missing since 1991 (Sikeston)
Pamela Golden - AR Missing since 1992 (Little Rock)

Hi Leslie70 welcome to WS!.

Did you try looking up the UID's to see if they have a thread here in our UID forum? We have a forum specifically for the unidentified.

Link to forum for the unidentified:
The Unidentified - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

thread for tips before submitting in the UID forum.
Tips before submitting - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

We can also set up individual threads for the two missing women if they do not have threads of their own yet.

I would suggest trying the UID forum first.... Great peeps there! Especially with possible matches.
If you have trouble locating the two UIDs to see if they have a thread yet please post and I will see if I can add the links here.

thanks!

Cubby

Such a shame LE made Leslie70 feel like a nitwit for calling in a possible match! No more posts here so we don't know her possible ui'd

Pamela Dalton is on NamUs but few details still, it would be great in these circumstances if a family member could fill in details

Have yet to search for Pamela Golden

ETA: She had Lynn Allen tattoo on her ankle and a Rose on breast

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/10520/25/

Pamela%20Dalton_zpspkuws6pu.jpg

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/10520

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/dalton_pamela.html

http://doenetwork.org/cases/1764dfmo.html

I don't see any indication that these two cases are related, so I'll make this Pamela Dalton's thread and start a new one for Pamela Golden.

Pamela Sue Dalton is the grandmother to my kids. My husband and I don't know much about her case as he has not seen her since he was 2. She had 2 sons, one of whom recently passed at 43 years old. She has 4 granddaughters and one grandson. We did reach out to that side of the family a few years back but didn't gather much information. They stated that they believed she had headed up to St Louis and she called to come home and when it was time to wire money to her she never called back and they never seen her again. That's what we were told. This case is very old but if my husband and I could gather info I would be glad to follow leads.

Pamela Sue Dalton is the grandmother to my kids. My husband and I don't know much about her case as he has not seen her since he was 2. She had 2 sons, one of whom recently passed at 43 years old. She has 4 granddaughters and one grandson. We did reach out to that side of the family a few years back but didn't gather much information. They stated that they believed she had headed up to St Louis and she called to come home and when it was time to wire money to her she never called back and they never seen her again. That's what we were told. This case is very old but if my husband and I could gather info I would be glad to follow leads.

Welcome jennlynn86, to not know what happened to your husbands family must have been very hard for them. Can I ask if Dalton was her married or maiden name. Was there any theories why she would not return or why she might have used the names Robinson or Smith? The more that is known the higher the chance of getting to find out what happened to her.

Has anyone considered the Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP8894 as a potential match for Pamela? Both match same hair/eyes/c-section scar/rose tattoo, etc

Has anyone considered the Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP8894 as a potential match for Pamela? Both match same hair/eyes/c-section scar/rose tattoo, etc

Pamela Dalton is on the rule out list

MP8358
Pamela
Neal
03/31/1983
Arapahoe
CO
MP13877
Nancy
Jason
07/17/1977
Montgomery
MD

MP9045
Vicki
Nisbett
12/14/1991
Williamson
TX
MP9573
Amber
Scholz
11/08/1981
Sweetwater
WY
MP7172
Sherry
Bynun
08/09/1987
El Paso
CO
MP10520
Pamela
Dalton
05/01/1991
Scott
MO
MP83
Virginia
Uden
09/12/1980
Fremont
WY
MP2413
Tiffany
Sessions
02/09/1989
Alachua
FL

Yes was Married to a Jeff smith and they had a child Mark Smith in 1980. I’m not sure on the Robinson. She also had an older son Lynn Allen (who recentently passsd). According to her family (she does still have a sister alive) she went to St Louis on the back of a bike with a black man and when she got up there she called home begging for money to be able to get back home. They told her to call the next day so they could get the money together and so she could find a place for them to wire it to. She never called back nor came back home. No one in the family has seen or heard from her since. Sorry I had to make a new account t and wasn’t aware I had a reply.

Welcome jennlynn86, to not know what happened to your husbands family must have been very hard for them. Can I ask if Dalton was her married or maiden name. Was there any theories why she would not return or why she might have used the names Robinson or Smith? The more that is known the higher the chance of getting to find out what happened to her.
she wa

Dalton was her maiden name

QUOTE="Jenniferlynn51486, post: 14963311, member: 241269"]Yes was Married to a Jeff smith and they had a child Mark Smith in 1980. I’m not sure on the Robinson. She also had an older son Lynn Allen (who recentently passsd). According to her family (she does still have a sister alive) she went to St Louis on the back of a bike with a black man and when she got up there she called home begging for money to be able to get back home. They told her to call the next day so they could get the money together and so she could find a place for them to wire it to. She never called back nor came back home. No one in the family has seen or heard from her since. Sorry I had to make a new account t and wasn’t aware I had a reply.

she wa[/QUOTE]

Pamela Dalton is on the rule out list

MP8358
Pamela
Neal
03/31/1983
Arapahoe
CO
MP13877
Nancy
Jason
07/17/1977
Montgomery
MD

MP9045
Vicki
Nisbett
12/14/1991
Williamson
TX
MP9573
Amber
Scholz
11/08/1981
Sweetwater
WY
MP7172
Sherry
Bynun
08/09/1987
El Paso
CO
MP10520
Pamela
Dalton
05/01/1991
Scott
MO
MP83
Virginia
Uden
09/12/1980
Fremont
WY
MP2413
Tiffany
Sessions
02/09/1989
Alachua
FL

Question: how does one find "rule out lists" on these missing/UID people?

Pamela's NamUs profile was modified today, 8/2/22
She currently has 9 rule outs/exclusions

UP11079
09/13/1991
LaSalle
IL

UP6279
12/18/1996
Fairfax
VA

UP8894
03/01/1992
Sweetwater
WY

UP2554
05/14/1991
San Bernardino
CA

UP12683
06/06/2014
Newport News
VA

UP4764
04/09/1992
Mahoning
OH

UP8493
12/06/1993
Fairfax
VA

UP6150
11/07/1998
Stafford
VA

UP2551
09/03/1991
San Bernardino
CA

Dalton is her maiden name. As far back as I can remember the word in Sikeston was Pam Dalton was in a witness protection program and had to leave this area without looking back. Her family, friends, etc. never knew of her whereabouts.

Dalton is her maiden name. As far back as I can remember the word in Sikeston was Pam Dalton was in a witness protection program and had to leave this area without looking back. Her family, friends, etc. never knew of her whereabouts.

I'm a family friend. No she wasn't in the witness protection program. She called her brother upset and needing/wanting to come home and Steve asked her to call back later so he could try to get the money up for a bus ticket home and that was the last anyone heard from her again. She left on the back of a motorcycle with a African American man. We aren't sure who he is or where they were going.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974
Back