Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Greta Sustren (On the Record) on Fox last night covered that Rob Lowe would be playing Drew Peterson in a movie. When Drew was asked what he thought about Rob Lowe playing him, he made a comment that he would like Denzel Washington but Rob was OK. Well, I was a bit shocked that Rob Lowe was chosen to play the part of Drew Peterson. I would have never guessed Rob Lowe. In my opinion he is too pretty and too "nice" acting and too clean cut. I've been thinking about who I think may fit the part better..........I'm still thinking...........e

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    Greta Sustren (On the Record) on Fox last night covered that Rob Lowe would be playing Drew Peterson in a movie. When Drew was asked what he thought about Rob Lowe playing him, he made a comment that he would like Denzel Washington but Rob was OK. Well, I was a bit shocked that Rob Lowe was chosen to play the part of Drew Peterson. I would have never guessed Rob Lowe. In my opinion he is too pretty and too "nice" acting and too clean cut. I've been thinking about who I think may fit the part better..........I'm still thinking...........e
    I can see Nick Nolte or even Gary Busey (whom I can't stand) playing Drew P. You're right, Rob Lowe is too cute and nice to portray this evil bag of carp.
    ďI know God wonít give me anything I canít handle. Sometimes I just wish He didnít trust me so much.Ē Elizabeth Smart

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dani For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jashrema View Post
    I totally agree with you laytonian!

Having been married to a man/cop much like Drew Petersen, I would bet my life on the facts...

1. the "Blue Barrel" is a diversion. Drew DID NOT have anyone help him with anything..he did it all by his lonesome. If my ex said it once, he said it 1000 times...if you ever kill anyone...do it ALONE and tell NO ONE. Then the only person that truly knows is YOU. NO ONE can EVER roll on you or rat you out.

2. The diversion created by the Blue Barrel took cops far away from where he actually buried Stacy. Cops were so intent on the barrel that they completely overlooked possible other clues.

3. He buried her deep. Maybe in a mine, maybe by or near a graveyard, or in something that was going to be covered with cement. I don't think he would chance a construction site tho, to many possibilities that something could happen where she would be found before cement was poured.

I also think he killed more than the ex and her. If Stacy is buried, I think she is buried near another body that has never been found. This guy didn't start with his ex...he' s a sociopath and I am convinced he killed before. Would be interesting to do a timeline / history for him and cross check with missing women in the area he was..particularly prostitutes or young women that have come up missing.

Plus, you have to figure in exactly how hard did the cops actually work once they found he was one of their own. I know there are good cops out there of course, but even the good ones have a difficult time taking a stand against the Blue Wall.
    I think the barrel was a diversion too. And the whole step-brother scene. I think that was staged. It was way to easy, and the step brother was too vulnerable, would have been too easy to break. And I believe that DrewP would have known that.

I do think he either did it alone, or if he had help it was more likely to be the former cop. I think his name was Robinson. The two had been in some business together and seemed to have maintained contact. His son may have been involved, but I think it is more likely that he knows what happened, but didn't help with the body. That is why he was given the gun and not Robinson. DrewP wants to keep attention off him.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:

Thank Heavens I found this page here! I did search after search for anything Drew Peterson here on Websleuths but had a really hard time! The Casey Anthony stuff is EVERYWHERE here! LOL!

I am wondering IF and WHEN Drew Peterson ever will go to trial for killing his two wives?

He is EVIL-EVIL-EVIL! And speaking of Casey Anthony....maybe Casey and Drew would be the perfect match....behind bars of course!

:-)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JanWhitebear For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    George Kennedy could play Drew Peterson.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JanWhitebear For This Useful Post:

I wish Jan !
    I wanted her convicted and he NEEDS to be as it WILL happen again
    Women seem to get beaten up , killed or disappear when he's around .
    "Don't pee on my head and tell me it's raining" ~Judge Judy

Revenge is beneath me , but accidents DO happen .

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silkprint For This Useful Post:

I wish they would find poor Stacy ..I hope her last moments weren't painful and terrible .
    Looking at what Kathleen went thru -
    I think he did it alone just like with Kathleen . If he's alone he has total control and he knows no one will talk .
    The man never shuts up about anything else ..except anything important .
    "Don't pee on my head and tell me it's raining" ~Judge Judy

Revenge is beneath me , but accidents DO happen .

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silkprint For This Useful Post:

Wow--it never occurred to me that the blue barrel might have just been a distraction to make LE look in the wrong places for Stacy. Good theory. Drew is pretty sly, but every killer makes a mistake somewhere. I don't know. I haven't followed this case closely.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Columbo For This Useful Post:

Lifetimes movie drew 5.8 million, biggest cable rated movie in 2 years.
    The movie is repeating, check local listings if interested.

Drew Peterson: Untouchable
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carrington For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dani View Post
    I can see Nick Nolte or even Gary Busey (whom I can't stand) playing Drew P. You're right, Rob Lowe is too cute and nice to portray this evil bag of carp.
    He was pretty un-cute in the movie...I guess that's called "good acting".

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oh_gal For This Useful Post:

I've been searching for the original Stacy Peterson thread but I can only find the "news" thread. Where did the other one go? Can someone point me to it please?
    This is just my opinion.

I have ZERO tolerance for animal abusers. I report them.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mohabi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mohabi View Post
    I've been searching for the original Stacy Peterson thread but I can only find the "news" thread. Where did the other one go? Can someone point me to it please?
    Here ya go

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133"]Stacy Peterson - MISSING - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    The Soul is never complete; it's continually in a state of becoming more. That's why you are Forever.

Justice for Stacy Peterson & Kathleen Savio

Find Stacy Peterson|timeline

Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

Every 16 minutes someone dies by suicide.

Make a Difference. Save a Life. Walk in 2015
    Shedding light on the epidemic of suicide by giving survivors a voice.
    http://www.theovernight.org/

24. The Following User Says Thank You to NoeticSoul For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Carrington View Post
    Lifetimes movie drew 5.8 million, biggest cable rated movie in 2 years.
    The movie is repeating, check local listings if interested.

Drew Peterson: Untouchable
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/
    For anyone interested, the movie repeats tonight on Lifetime.

Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

26. The Following User Says Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Just now really hearing about this case, I watched the movie last night, Rob Lowe doesn't look like peterson at all, but however he did portray peterson good, i now have a mental image of what peterson is like as a person....I was really young when Stacy went missing so I'm guessing since peterson's trail is coming up soon we're hearing more and more about him- I'm going to research more and more about these cases- both of these women are beautiful....has his first 2 wives spoke out any? just wondering what happened to them?
    Jordan

Let's go Yankees!!!!! My family was featured on Nancy Grace!

Natalee Holloway I'll never stop searching for you until you're found! 5-30-05

I my cop!!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to officer'swife 2010 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NoeticSoul View Post
    Thank you so much!
    This is just my opinion.

I have ZERO tolerance for animal abusers. I report them.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Mohabi For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2