1133 users online (194 members and 939 guests)  

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Gaylord Herald Times Letter to the Editor

The Gaylord Herald Times just printed the Support Ramsey Truth.com press release as a Letter to the Editor.

The GHT has been the only newspaper in Michigan to research the Ramseys. They are the ones who nailed Patsy when she said she had already donated a grand to the local day camp when in fact she had not.

Here is the Letter to the Editor.

http://www.gaylordheraldtimes.com/ar.../opinion07.txt
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out our Facebook page
    Follow me on Twitter

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Wow, Tricia! What a perfectly worded letter! It's great that the GHT published it. Please keep us informed of any letters that appear in response to yours, okay? (And of any backlash from the Rs.)

imo

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy
    Wow, Tricia! What a perfectly worded letter! It's great that the GHT published it. Please keep us informed of any letters that appear in response to yours, okay? (And of any backlash from the Rs.)

imo
    What Ivy said Tricia. I'm so proud of you!!!!!!
    -
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
    http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
    http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Thanks guys. I want to stress this is not just me. It's all of you too. Everyone of you helps by posting and helping with research among other things. Just by the fact that you all still care means a great deal.

No backlash yet from the Ramseys. Just in case I'll keep my eyes open for any out of control buses in the area.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out our Facebook page
    Follow me on Twitter

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Excellent work Tricia...I am happy to know that you are steadfast and remain true to your convictions.

I am sick and tired of the Ramseys and their lying about helping other children. The most money the JBR Foundation had was 5,000 plus. So much for the paperback proceeds going to the foundation...instead it went to Patsy's so-called life-coach.

This is my opinion only and I'm sticking to it.
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

Tricia, it was a beautiful letter - well-written.
    IMO -

This was just their first attempt, there will be more. I hope you're keeping up with your B vitamins Tricia, you'll need the stamina. Keeping John out of office is just one small Victory! not the whole ball of wax. In fact, had he been elected he may have made himself and his wife stationary targets, easier to bring down. Now they are going to morph... into what?

Tricia,

Once again, a job well done.

Once again, you demonstrate a tireless effort

Once again, you exhibit the willingness to go that extra mile

Once again, you show that the RST, puts in a great deal of effort on the other forums to criticize you and your efforts while they only sit back on their computer, complaining. Let them get off their collective a$$es and do something they think is productive FOR the Ramseys if they are so strong in their feelings against what you are willing to do.

Once again, you show that those of us who believe the Ramseys are involved in JBR's murder, and sit back on our computers, doing not much more than voicing our opinions over and over should be grateful, as I am, that there is a place on the forums, free of charge, free of worry that our personal information is out there, to post

Thanks for the efforts, the forums, and the stamina to fight.
    This is my opinion only
    This post may not be copied to any other forum

God Bless America