989 users online (212 members and 777 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Where are you in relation to the Terri fence?

Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have no doubts. I'm standing on the ground on the Innocent side.

2 0.85%
  • I believe Terri is innocent. However, I acknowledge that there's a tiny chance I'm wrong.

10 4.24%
  • I mostly believe that Terri is innocent, but I have some reservations.

13 5.51%
  • I'm really not sure about Terri's guilt or innocence, but I lean very slightly towards innocence.

10 4.24%
  • I can't or won't weigh Terri's innocence or guilt at this time.

27 11.44%
  • I'm really not sure about Terri's guilt or innocence, but I lean very slightly towards guilt.

15 6.36%
  • I mostly believe that Terri is guilty, but I have some reservations.

44 18.64%
  • I believe Terri is guilty. However, I acknowledge that there's a tiny chance I'm wrong.

63 26.69%
  • I have no doubts. I'm standing on the ground on the Guilty side.

52 22.03%

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Where Are You On The Fence?

Are you standing on the ground by the fence, or are you on a rail? If so, which one?

5, easy.

Quote Originally Posted by sherbetjello View Post
    5, easy.
    I expected the poll questions to include the question number that corresponded to the fence picture in my original post, but the poll shows up with no numbers, so people are going to have to vote without the visual aid and the handy numbering system. Sorry!

I have so many ''reservations'' about this case, I have to say I am definitely a ''five''
    Just My Opinion

Fences hurt my butt. The teeter totter is still a more apt metaphor to describe my feelings about Terri's guilt or innocence.
    In keeping with the number analogy let's just say, I teeter to 4.5 and totter to 6.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

I'm pretty well situated on rung number seven.

(Very clever visual, by the way)!
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

I realize there are only nine numbers to choose from in that picture, but I 'm a 10...And standing firmly on the ground...She is guilty
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 08-27-2010 at 06:20 AM.

im at 8... i just wish kyron would be found ... tired of this being all about th, kwim? where is kyron?

That is a really cool visual, Steadfast. I'm sorry I forgot to mention that earlier.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

#9 For me,but don't think she is alone on this.

#9 I have foot hanging over the fence

the restaurant at the end of the universe
    I voted 5, but I fluctuate between 4, 5, and 6. That's a really cool picture you made!

Mostly number 8, but sometimes (rarely) 7.

LOVE the cool visual aid! Now after the poll is over, you know you have to put our icons in the proper places!

I believe TH is guilty, but I have some reservations from time to time. There is a chance, even though I think it is remote, that this was a stranger abduction.

TH has not, at any time since June 4, behaved like an innocent person who had a significant parental role and who loves Kyron, IMO. That is what keeps me firmly on the side of her being guilty of absconding with Kyron. I think she killed him with drugs and that it was premeditated (premeditation can take place, as one court described it, "in a twinkling of an eye"; premeditation does not mean pre-planned although it can include that). I don't know if she had help or not -- she didn't need it, so on I'm not sure about that.

Despite my occasional reservations about TH's guilt, I will be very surprised if LE finds Kyron and arrests someone other than TH for the crime.
    Last edited by RoughlyCollie; 08-27-2010 at 08:26 AM.
    My posts contain my opinions only.

I voted for:

I'm really not sure about Terri's guilt or innocence, but I lean very slightly towards guilt.

but it would be more accurate for me to say I'm really not sure about Terri's involvement in Kyron's disappearance, but I lean somewhat towards her being responsible. If she is involved, I think she's solely responsible, but that there's a possibility of one other person's involvement, but that it's not Dede.

But that darn Steadfast didn't put that as a poll option, so I voted for the one above.

:Jumpie:

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast